THEY KNOW

GANGSTER's KISS

Chapter 51: THEY KNOW

 

When Dara and Jiyong reach the dining area, they saw Bom,Top, VI, YB and D-lite eating happily while chatting with each other. Jiyong assist Dara to sit down immediately before grabing his own chair. While eating YB said "Ji, all our men are on high alert. I give them the code red. I instruct them to be alert all the time." when Ji hear what YB said he just nod and put some food on Dara's plate. "Our system are all updated and all CCTV are functioning 100% and in Super HD quality." D-lite said "We also instruct our outside men to be vigilant and careful." Top said "Very good. Everything is in order. We need to cath this bastard. As soon as possible" GD said. "Hyung,our informant called..." VI said but before VI finish what he had to say Jiyong in and said "and??" "30 mins. Hyung" VI respond "Ok..send our informant to my office." Jiyong said. After saying that, Jiyong start to give orders to his friends. 

 

"Can you not discuss your plan while we are eating. Can we eat peacefully and quietly." Dara said while looking at Jiyong and his friends. "Please..." Dara continue, Jiyong look at Dara and said "Sure babe... Whatever you want." "Thank you" Dara respond and continue eating while Bom just sigh and press Top's hand. After 10 minutes, everyone in the dining area leave the room to do their assign task while Jiyong and Dara went straight to Dara's bedroom to rest. Top and Bom went to the veranda to drink some tea.

---------------

"Ji...." Dara said while laying beside Jiyong "Hmmmmm..." Jiyong respond "I'm scared" Dara said before looking at Jiyong "Don't be... I'll protect you. I never ever let anything happen to you." Jiyong said "If I need to give my life to save you. I will never hesitate to do it. For you I can give up anything even my own life." He continue before embracing Dara tightly "Ji...." Dara said "Please... Don't say that... Please..." Dara continue "I don't know what to do if I lose you. I love you so much. Please... Don't die... Please..." She continue while crying "Just always remember that I love you so much... I will love you for eternity..." Jiyong said before kissing Dara's forehead "You need to sleep. Its late already." he continue. "Yeah.. Dont leave me." Dara respond while closing her eyes "I will never leave you." Jiyong respond while laying beside Dara.

 

After a few minutes, Jiyong feel that Dara is already asleep. He immediately leave the room and called VI "Where is our informant?" Ji asked "I send our informant in your office as you instructed." VI respond "Good" Ji said "VI assign two of our best fighter outside Dara's room." He continue "Yes hyung" VI respond. When Jiyong hear VI respond, he immediately turn off his phone and walk angrily towards his office.

--------------------

"Our informant is already in Jiyong-Hyung office" VI said before seating down beside TOP "Did she say anything to you?" TOP asked "Nope. She said that only Jiyong-Hyung should know what information she know. Its hyung decision if he would tell us." VI respond "Ohhhhhhhh.... Really???" Bom asked "Yeah... Based on her facial expression, I can see its is really serious.." VI said before sighing while TOP and BOM just look at each other.

-------------------

"What?!?!?!" Jiyong said "Are you sure???" He asked angrily "Yeah. I heard them talking at se7en oppa's office." Minzy said "What are you doing at Hyung house?"Jiyong asked "Byul unnie asked me to help her on Teddy's surprise birthday party." Minzy answer "But Byul noona leave me because she receive an important call, after she leaved, I roam around Oppa's house that's how I heard them Boss" Minzy explained. 

"Are you 100% sure??" Jiyong asked again "Yes boss! 100% sure." Minzy respond. "The shooting incident that happen at the restaurant where you celebrate Dara's graduation party is plan by her brother Teddy with the help of his friend and your friend also Jaejoong of the other gang, that what i heard." Minzy said while looking at Jiyong eyes seriously. When Jiyong hear what Minzy said he became furious. He can't beleive Teddy will put Dara in danger just to prove something. He need to do something and he will make sure that se7en, Teddy, Jaejoong or anyone involve will pay.