THE PROPOSAL

GANGSTER's KISS

Chapter 58: THE PROPOSAL 

"Babe... what are you thinking?" Jiyong ask looking at Dara while lying beside her "Nothing much..." Dara replied "Hmmmm..." Jiyong respond "Well... I just can't believe that you and me will be like this... I never dream that this will happen to me.. Me meeting you and knowing the real you aside the businessman Jiyong that you are..." Dara said while looking at the ceiling of the hotel room. Jiyong caress Dara's shoulder before kissing her cheek and embrace her tightly and said "Dara... Everything happened for a reason. Maybe we are destiny to meet at the bar that night. Who knows. What is important is I love you and you love me" When Jiyong doesn't heard Dara's respond he lift his body and look at Dara's face and ask with hesitation "Dara... you... do you still lo..love me..?!?" 

Dara look at Jiyong's face before caressing his jaw line and said "Ji... I love you don't one second doubt that ok?" Jiyong close his eyes to feel Dara's caress in his face. He never felt so at peace in his life except when he's with Dara. She gave him the peace that no one gives him even his self. 

-------------

"Babe... wake up..." Jiyong said while kissing Dara's cheek "Ji please... let me sleep..." Dara respond still with close eyes "But we have to go home now." Jiyong replied "I'm tired babe... can we stay here tonight. This is all your fault why I feel tired" Dara said softly before hugging the pillow beside her and feeling the comfortable bed. Jiyong sigh and said "Babe... if you don't get up... i'll carry you to my car without your clothes or i'll just wrap you with this blanket" "Jiyong... please... just leave me alone..." Dara said with irritated voice. "Dara... One... Two... You know what will happen if I reach five... babe" Jiyong said while smirking. 

When Dara heard Jiyong's counting, she just sigh before forcing herself to get up. "Really... Your still doing that counting thing of yours" Dara said withour looking at Jiyong's direction and walk directly to their bathroom to get dress. "Babe don't take too long. We really need to go." Jiyong said before he saw Dara closing the bathroom's door "Whatever" Dara replied before closing the door. 

----------

​​​​​​While riding the elevator.... 

"Jiyong what's wrong" Dara ask curiously "Something happen at home, that's why we need to leave" she continue. Jiyong look at the number above the elevator before looking at Dara and said "Nothing is wrong babe" "Then why do we need to go home... I feel tired... because of you... may I remind you... We can stay here tonight and let Top guard the house for us" Dara said while holding Jiyong's arm. "Don't worry babe you can rest when we go back home.. Lets go" Jiyong said before pulling Dara outside the elevator and walk towards the lobby's entrance door and walk toward their car. 

When Dara and Jiyong reach their car. Jiyong open the back door of his car and let Dara in before following her behind. When he saw Dara seated comfortably, he told their driver to take them home. The car infront of them start moving then his driver follow and the car behind them. He just want to be sure that they will get home safely that's why he ask Top to send some of his bodyguard. 

​​​​​"Ji... why do we have too many bodyguard" Dara ask when she notice the car infront and at the back of their car "For safety purposes babe" Jiyong replied "Don't worry... you can rest if you want" he continue. Dara lay her head on Jiyong's shoulder before closing her eyes. She feels really tired because of what they did after their romantic date. Dara cannot believe that Jiyong has that kind of stamina and energy. If she did not stop Jiyong maybe until now they are lock inside their room at Jiyong's hotel. Dara sigh before letting herself sleep but before she sleep, Dara feels Jiyong kiss her head and caress her hand. 

-------

​​​​​"Top... We are on our way" Jiyong called Top when she feels Dara is already asleep beside him "Is everything set?" Jiyong ask "Yes boss" Top replied on the other line "Very good" Jiyong respond "Just make sure everything is perfect." he continue "Of course Boss. Everything is done already and it's perfect." Top replied "Good. Don't disappoint me" Jiyong said  "Ji... it's perfect... trust me... everything is according to your plan..." Top respond proudly "Ok... we are near... 5 mins." Jiyong said before ending the call. 

-------

​​​"Ok guys... 5 mins... be ready" Top shout after the call ended. "Make sure everything is perfect and according to our boss plan" He continue "VI, D-lite and Bae you know what to do" Top said while looking at his friend. The three just nod before walking at different direction to do their thing. Top sigh before looking around to double check if everything is in order. When he felt satisfied, he walk towards the house to wait for Jiyong and Dara to arrive. 

--------

Beeeeeepppppp... ​​Top smile when he heard Jiyong's car arrive. He walk towards the front door and look at their guard to open the door...

--------

​​​"Babe wake up... We are here" Jiyong said while looking at Dara when their car stop at the house front door. "Hmmmmmm" Dara replied still with close eyes " Baby... come on... wake up... we arrived already" Jiyong said softly while caressing Dara's face. 

​​​​Dara slowly open her eyes, look at Jiyong and gave him a sweet smile. She stretch her arm and hug Jiyong when she notice Top standing impatiently in front of the door "Babe why is Top standing in front of the door" Dara ask and release Jiyong from her hug "I dont know... lets go babe" Jiyong replied before opening the door beside him and pull Dara out the car. 

----------

While walking towards their house, Dara notice that something is off... she notice the red carpet... the extra lights in their garden that she saw on the side of their house. 

​​​​​"Ji what's happening?" Dara ask nervously while looking at Jiyong "Let's go" Jiyong replied before pulling Dara toward the garden area after looking at Top's direction. When Jiyong saw Top nod and smile, he smirk and nod while continously walking while holding Dara's hand. 

--------

Dara cannot explain what she's feeling at the moment. She just let Jiyong pull her towards the garden area. She feel nervous but at the same time excited of what's happening. Dara cannot think properly "Ji....." Dara called Jiyong while looking at his back but Jiyong do not reply and just continue walking toward the garden. When both of them reach the garden area, and Dara saw it... she cannot help but cry "Ji...." Dara said before looking around and start walking toward the middle of the garden. She cannot believe that Jiyong will do this for her. 

-----------

This is​​ the first time that Dara saw so many flowers that arranged perfectly and the lights that gives the peaceful but romantic effect. She looks around and cannot help herself but to cry. She starts to walk towards the middle of the garden where she saw a small pavilion and at the center of the pavilion is a small table. When she reach the table she cannot help but to cry even harder because at the center of the table is a diamong ring surrounded by beautiful red roses. 

"Marry Me" Dara heard behind her. When she turn around she saw Jiyong looking at her lovingly. "I love you Dee.. I love you so much.. and I cannot let you go and I don't want to let you go.. so marry me" he continue before reaching the diamond ring and then kneel in front of Dara and ask "Dara... Babe... Will you Marry Me" Dara nod while crying and said "Yes... I'll marry you" Jiyong immediately put the ring on Dara's finger before standing up and kiss Dara passionately.