THE PREPARATION

GANGSTER's KISS

CHAPTER 57: THE PREPARATION 

"Ji... where exactly are we going? " Dara ask while looking outside the window "Don't worry babe. It's our date day. So all you need to do is enjoy this day with me" Jiyong answer. Dara look at Jiyong's direction and said "Seriously! thats your answer?" "Yup" Jiyong replied "But Ji... I want to know where are we going" Dara said while still looking at Jiyong. "Fine... We are going to one of our hotel for our date" Jiyong said "Our Hotel?" Dara said with disbelief in her voice "Its your hotel Ji not mine. So its your hotel" Dara continue. When Jiyong heard what Dara said, he immediately turn his car at the side of the road and stop before looking at Dara's direction with seriousness on his face and said "Dara" Jiyong called Dara's name to get her attention. When Jiyong saw Dara turn her direction to him, he instantly said "Dara this is the last time that I will explain this to you" Jiyong said "When I say our hotel it mean you and me are the owner. What is mine is also yours, all my properties including my houses, resorts, hotels, cars, money and businesses as in everything that I own is also yours." he continue "But Ji....." Dara said "Do you understand?" Jiyong ask before Dara can finish whatever she is about to say. Dara sigh before nodding to Jiyong "Good. Now lets go to our hotel babe" Jiyong happily said when he saw Dara's answer to his questiom before driving towards their destination. 

------------

"Make sure everything is according to what Master Jiyong's order" TOP said while looking at the surrounding. "Hyung, this is awesome" VI said "I can't believe that this day will come" he continue with a big goofy smile on his face "Yeah. Me too, I can't believe this is happening" D-Lite said while looking at YB "Let us all be happy for Jiyong" YB replied "But after this will he leave his position as our gang leader and just be Jiyong the CEO" VI ask curiously "VI, Jiyong is not leaving us, ok. He will always be our leader. He will never abandon his people." TOP replied "I'm just curious Hyung, specially Dara unnie is not really into gang and maybe she might require jiyong to quit before making her decision if Jiyong ask her to be with him forever" VI said while looking at his Hyung. TOP, YB and D-Lite look at each other before turning their attention to VI "Let just hope Dara will never do that" D-lite said "She already know the other side of Jiyong yet she is still with him. Dara might be scared but we need to believe in Jiyong's love for her that he will do anything for her to stay" VI said "Dont worry VI. If Jiyong decide to leave his position as our leader, we will assign you as our new leader" TOP said with a huge sarcastic smile on his face "Hyungggggg! I'm serious!" VI said "VI don't bother yourself with this nonsense just do your assign task" TOP continue "Whatever" VI replied before walking away and go straight to the house. 

-----------------

"We are here" Jiyong said before stoping in front of a very tall building surrounded with trees and flowers "Wow! Ji this place is beautiful" Dara said while looking outside the car window. Jiyong immediately go out of the car and go to Dara's side to open her Dara before tossing his key to one of his employee then he start to drag Dara inside the hotel. 

Dara cannot believe that Jiyong own this beautiful hotel. The surrounding look and feel refreshing because of all the trees and flower scattered around the hotel but when Dara saw the design of the hotel inside "Ji... this hotel of yours is so beautiful not only outside but inside" Dara said while walking beside Jiyong "The color, the arts and the design complement each other" Dara continue "I'm glad you like it" Jiyong said before stopping in front of the elevator and press the penthouse button "I already love this place, especially it is quiet and you can really relax in this place and forget the noise of the city" Dara said before hugging Jiyong's torso. Jiyong instantly put his arm on Dara's shoulder and press her in his side while waiting for their elevator.

When the elevator open, Jiyong together with Dara go inside and close the door then wait to reach the pethouse. When the elevator reach the penthouse, they immediately go out and walk to a very spacious living room. "Omo.. this place is big... bigger than your place where we eat our dinner before" Dara said while looing around "Yup. This is bigger than the first hotel where I brought you. This is actually my favorite hotel" Jiyong said while looking at Dara's happy face "Do you want anything to eat?" Jiyong ask "or you want to rest first?" he continue "I want to rest first, I'm not really hungry" Dara answer "Ok. You can rest first and if you want to take a bath I already ask someone to buy your clothes and it is already inside the cabinet. I just need to call someone" Jiyong said before poiting the direction of the bedroom. Dara just nod before walking towards the bedroom. 

------------

"TOP, How's the preparation?" Jiyong ask "Everything is going according to your plan" TOP answer "Very good. Make sure everything is perfect" Jiyong said "Yes boss! Don't worry. Just enjoy your date with Dara" TOP answer "Ok. Thanks man. See you later" Jiyong relpied before ending the call. 

After calling TOP, Jiyong went straight to the bedroom to check on Dara. When he is inside, he hear the flow of the water inside the bathroom, a very naughty idea enters Jiyong's mind and walk straight to the bathroom with a sly grin on his face while taking off all his clothes while walking towards the direction of the bathroom.

--------------

Dara feel relax everytime the water touches her body. All the negative thoughts that is inside her mind regarding her relationship with Jiyong and the talks she had with her brother disappear. When she suddenly feel two rough hand on her waist.

"Ji... What are you doing here?" Dara said before turning to face Jiyong "I'm taking shower with you babe" Jiyong answer before kissing Dara roughly on her lip while his hand roam around Dara's body.

"Babe... I love you" Jiyong said after kissing Dara while looking at her eye "Dara... Don't you ever leave me... Stay by my side forever" he continue then hug Dara tightly "Jiyong... What is this all about?" Dara ask curiously "Are you ok?" she continue. Jiyong break his hug to Dara and look at Dara's face after turning off the shower and said "I don't know. I feel like saying it to you" Dara sigh and said "Don't worry Ji. I will never leave you. I already chose you and I promise to stay with you forever" "Thank you Dars babe... I love you..." Jiyong replied "Are you done taking shower?"Jiyong ask "Obviously" Dara answer with smile on her face. When all of a sudden Jiyong carry Dara outside the bathroom and toss her on the bed "Ji... i'm wet!" Dara said while trying to lift her self out of the bed but Jiyong instantly hover her with his body and said "Don't worry babe... I will make you even wetter" while smirking before kissing Dara's lip.

------------------

"Hyung everything is settled" VI said while looking at TOP "Very good. We can now all rest" TOP replied before ordering the people to double check everything. "D-lite call Jiyong and tell him that we are all set" YB said with a huge grin on his face. D-lite nod before running inside the house. When D-lite reach the fone, he immediately dial Jiyong and said "Boss everything is set."