WONDERFUL DAY OR NOT??

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 23 – WONDERFUL DAY OR NOT??

 

Dara suddenly wakes up when she feel something between her thighs, she suddenly open her eyes and sit up to look. Dara’s eyes open so wide when she saw Jiyong between her things “Ji… what the hell are you doing??” Dara asks with a shock voice. When Jiyong hears Dara’s voice, he looks up with smile on his face and said “I’m trying to wake you up…” “It’s effective… right??” he continues with a grin on his face before lowering his head between Dara’s thighs and push his tongue inside Dara’s cave “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..” Dara moans the moment she feels Jiyong’s tongue inside of her “Ji………….” Dara said then hold his head while Jiyong bend her leg and push it as far as he can to have a more access. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Dara moan again and again because of Jiyong’s assault. On the other hand, Jiyong just keep on ing his tongue inside Dara while drinking the juice that is coming out of her cave. He use one of his hand to open Dara’s fold and play with it “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” Jiyong moan while tasting Dara “Ji……….. I’m near…. Ohhhhmmmmmmmm…. I can’t hold it anymore….” Dara said and moan before releasing everything.

 

When Jiyong saw Dara release, he immediately crawl towards her face and give her a nerve wracking kiss while positioning his self between Dara’s thigh. When Jiyong found Dara’s entrance, he instantly plunges inside without breaking the kiss. When Dara feels Jiyong inside of her, she automatically arc her body to meet Jiyong’s . “Babe… You’re so tight… F**K… Your mine… only mine…” Jiyong said while ing faster, harder and deeper “Ohhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” Dara respond while moving her head left and right and lifting her lower body to meet Jiyong’s . After a couple of , “Ji………I’m almost there…. Almost there…” Dara said with full of passion “Me too… Me too…” Jiyong said gave all his energy to move faster, harder and deeper “Ji………………..…..” Dara said while embracing Jiyong tightly before releasing her juice “Here it comes Dara… Here it come….” Jiyong said and move again and again “I love you… I love you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh…” Jiyong continue before releasing everything inside Dara. After Jiyong’s release, he embrace Dara tightly while still inside her, after a couple of minutes, Dara feels Jiyong pull out of her and kiss her forehead and said “Good Morning…” with smile on his face “Morning…” Dara respond then give Jiyong a light kiss on his lips.

 

“Are you hungry??” Jiyong asks after a couple of minutes. Dara look at Jiyong and just nod “Ok… I’ll cook our breakfast… fix yourself first before going to the dining room…” Jiyong said “Your clothes are there at the corner table” he continue while pointing at the table on the corner of his room. “Okies…” Dara said with smile on her face then stand up when she saw Jiyong step out of the room.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

‘Dara did not go home last night…’ Bom said to herself when she saw Dara’s empty room ‘Haist… I can’t believe Jiyong will act like that…’ she continues while walking towards their kitchen to eat her breakfast ‘I need to talk to her seriously. I think being involved to Jiyong is not good.’ Bom said while chewing her corn, when all of a suddenly her phone ring. Bom get her phone inside her pocket and look at her phone screen, when she saw the name of the caller she immediately answers it “Hello…” Bom said to the other party “How are you?? Ohhh… We are fine… Yeah… Don’t worry… Hmmm… We are doing project and school works from one prof to another…” Bom answers “Ohhh… Well… 3 months from now is our graduation… Ohhh… really… Ok… I get it… Promise… Byeeeee…” Bom said before ending the call and continue eating. After a couple of minutes, Bom decide to leave early and just look for Dara at their school.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Ji… where did you get this clothes??” Dara asks the moment she saw Jiyong standing at his kitchen fixing their breakfast. Jiyong turns around and place their plates on the table and look at Dara and said “I ask my secretary to buy those clothes…” “Ohhhh… I see… Thanks….” Dara said before walking toward the table and sit “You’re always welcome…” Jiyong respond before kissing Dara on her head and sit down beside her. “I’ll do anything for you….” Jiyong said while looking a Dara seriously. Dara turn to Jiyong and said “Ji… I love you… and thank you for making me happy and thinking of my welfare…” before giving him a light kiss on his lips and turn her attention to her food “I love you too…” Jiyong respond before turning his attention to his own food. After finishing their breakfast, Jiyong wash their plates while Dara is sitting on the sofa waiting for Jiyong to send her to school. When Jiyong finish everything, he just locks his house door and grasps Dara’s hand and walk toward his car.

 

“Dara… Can you sleep at my place again tonight??” Jiyong asks while driving towards her school. Dara turn to Jiyong and answers “I don’t know… Are you going to fetch me after school??” Dara asks. Jiyong glance at Dara and said “Of course… Just wait for me…” before parking his car in front of Dara’s school building before Dara step out of the car, she turn to Jiyong and give him a light kiss on his lip and said “See you later…” then start walking toward her school building entrance door. Meanwhile, when Jiyong saw Dara enter her school building, he instantly drive away to go to his office.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung!!” VI said the moment he saw GD enters his office “Wow… why are here early this morning??” GD asks with a huge smile on his face “Well… we just like to check you…” YB responds while frowning “YB why are you frowning?? You should be happy. This is a happy day.” Jiyong said with smile on his face while walking towards his desk. VI, YB and TOP look at each other with curiosity on their eyes before returning their attention to GD “What happen to you man??” TOP asks while looking at GD seriously “What do you mean??” GD asks while looking at them still with smile on his face “Where is Dara??” TOP asks “Dara is at her school. She has morning class… why??” GD said and asks “Bom calls me this morning and told me Dara didn’t come home last night…” TOP responds, when GD hears Bom’s name, he looks at TOP with a serious look and said “Did you talk to her??” “Yeah…” TOP answers “Good… make sure… she will never do anything stupid again…” GD said before opening the folder on his desk “Hey… can you talk politely when it comes to Bom… she is my girlfriend… you know…” TOP said sarcastically while looking at GD “Well… I know she is your girlfriend and Dara’s cousin…” GD said then looks at TOP seriously “But what I don’t like is when someone do something that will piss me off especially when Dara is involve.” he continues “Just remind her about my do’s and don’ts, so that we can get along…” GD said before start reading his paper work not minding his friends that is still standing in front of him.

 

When all of a sudden, GD’s office door opens with a loud bang and enter D-Lite. GD looks at D-Lite then sighs before asking “What’s the problem D-Lite??” while the other just stare at D-Lite with curiousity in their eyes “Hyung… we have a problem…” D-Lite responds “What problem???” GD asks again “Minzy calls me this morning and she said that their unit receive a call…” D-Lite said but before he can continue YB in and asks “What call??” D-Lite turn to YB and said “Minzy said that 5 of our girl member are reportedly missing last weeks but last night someone report about seeing 5 girl bound at the old abandoned building near the border of our territory dead.” “What the f**K!?!” TOP responds “Who did it???” VI asks “Well… Minzy said their unit are still investigating it… but no lead…” D-Lite answers “S**t!” GD said with a loud voice “Why did she not tell me about this matter as early as possible??” GD asks seriously “I don’t know Hyung…” D-Lite respond while looking at GD with a I’m-sorry look.

 

GD suddenly stand up then walk back and forth while TOP, YB, VI and D-Lite are just looking at him. “VI call Minzy and tell her to meet me today… I don’t care what time… I just need to asks her few question. Go!” GD said while looking at VI’s direction, VI just nod and leave without saying anything “TOP YB… Investigate this matter and report it to me today… meet me here after office hours…” GD said while looking at TOP and YB “OK Man!” YB and TOP said before leaving. GD then to D-Lite and said “Monitor all the police report, the media and all the report regarding this matter.” “Ok…” D-Lite responds “Call CL and tell her to be here after office hours….” He continues. D-Lite just nod before leaving. When all of his friends are gone, he walks toward his desk, sit on his chair and said to himself ‘Haist… another gang problem…’ before focusing on his other business.

 

After a couple of hours, Jiyong’s phone disturb the quietness of his office, he immediately get it inside his pant and look at his phone screen and saw JYJ number, he immediately answer it and said “Hello…” “What do you want??” GD asks seriously “We have a situation in our territory…” J said calmly “What situation??” GD asks curiously “3 of our girl member are killed last night near our border, they are bound…” J respond “S**T! We also have that kind of problem…” GD said “5 of my girl member are also killed… bound at the old building near our border territory.” He continues “Do you have any idea who did this??” GD asks “None… But I ask my special team to investigate…” J said “Me too… Just keep updating me about this matter…” GD said “Yeah… Just do the same and let’s set for a meeting…” J said before saying good bye “Ok…” GD responds and ended the call. ‘Haist… problem….’ GD said to himself before returning to his paper work.

 

--------------------------------------

 

After lunch time, Minzy and CL arrive and go directly to my conference room. After a couple of minutes, TOP, YB, D-Lite and VI arrive and we all went to my conference room to start our meeting. “JYJ called me this afternoon…” GD said while looking around the table “Why??” YB asks “Well… they also have the same situation like us…” GD said “3 of his girl member is kill and bound…” he continues “And we decide to help each other to solve this problem… We will set a meeting with them if we have find anything regarding this case.” GD said again. GD to Minzy and ask “Why didn’t you report this matter to me earlier??” Minzy cleared and said “Well… the report is kinda inconsistent so I did not mention this to you…” “Ohhhh… Ok…. Just continue investigating this matter…” GD said. After a couple of hours, everybody in the room report what information they gather from the investigation, they give their own opinion and suggestion on how they will solve this problem as fast as they can.

 

When all of a sudden Jiyong’s phone ring, “Hello…” GD said to the other party without looking on his phone screen to know who his caller is “Sir……” Thunder said the moment he hears GD’s voice “What do you want??” GD asks “Sir… Ms Dara is standing at her school gate for a couple of hours now. Are you picking her up??” Thunder said and asks. When GD hears what Thunder said, he look at his watch and saw it’s already 6:00 PM “S**T! I forgot… I’m on my way…” but before GD can finish what he is supposed to say Thunder in and said “Sir… You don’t have to pick her up… she already gets a cab and on her way home…” “Damn! Ok thanks for informing me… just follow her until she reach home…” GD said before ending the call.

 

On the other hand, everybody in the room is looking at GD with curiosity on their face. When they saw GD end the call “Man… what’s the problem??” TOP asks “Nothing…” GD said seriously without looking at TOP instead he pick the report and read it “Let’s continue the meeting…” GD said after a couple of minutes but still cursing himself silently for forgetting to pick Dara up because he is so busy with his gang problem. After a couple of hours, GD ended their meeting and go back to his office, sit on his chair before getting his phone inside his pant to send Dara sms.

 

To: Dara

From: Jiyong

Subject: I’m so sorry

 

Babe I’m so sorry for not picking you up and for making you wait…

I’m kinda encounter some problem and I stay at my conference room to find solution with this problem with my team... I’m really sorry…

Promise… I make it up to you…

I love you so much

 

After a couple of minutes, Jiyong receive a sms.

 

To: Jiyong

From: Dara

Subject: It’s ok

 

It’s ok… I understand…

No need to stress yourself with this matter…

Love you too

 

 

Jiyong immediately type his respond:

 

To: Dara

From: Jiyong

Subject: See you

 

I will See you tomorrow…

I’ll be picking you up tomorrow morning…

 

Another reply came in:

 

To: Jiyong

From: Dara

Subject: OK

 

OK… Anyway, I need to sleep already…

Good Night… Take Care…

Drive safely

 

Jiyong type another reply:

 

To: Dara

From: Jiyong

Subject: Good Night

 

OK... Sweet Dream… Love you…

 

After a couple of minutes, Jiyong sigh when he did not receive any reply from Dara. So, he just decides to go home and rest because he feels exhausted already.

 

 

                                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        Last update for Tonight.....

                                              Enjoy Reading!!