WHAT DATE!?!?!

GANGSTER's KISS

CHAPTER 5 – WHAT DATE!!

 

“Bom, I’ll go ahead first. I’ll be late in my first class” Dara said while preparing her snack then run towards the door to leave not waiting for Bom’s reply. ‘Damn! I’m gonna be late.’ Dara said while running towards the main road. When she reaches the road, she instantly stops the first cab she saw and went in the backseat. “Sir, Seoul University please” Dara said to the driver “and can you drive a little bit faster, I’m going to be late in my first class. Thank you” she continues. The driver just nods and starts his cab.

 

-------------------------

“Come in…” GD said when he hears a knock in his office door. When the door open GD saw his secretary “Sir, a certain Girl name Minzy is looking for you…” his secretary said without going inside “Let her in…” GD said seriously while looking at his secretary. GD saw his secretary nod before closing the door again. After a couple of minutes the door open again and enters Minzy “Why are you here?” GD asks without looking and just continues what he is doing. Minzy sit in front of GD before answering his question “Boss, I’m here to update you. Remember… Sandara Park??” Minzy said while looking at her busy boss. When GD hears what Minzy said, he immediately looks at her and asks “What did you found out?” “Well, based on my investigation, Sandara Park is a graduating student at Seoul University taking fine arts and most of her friend calling her Dara.  She is 22 years old and currently living with her cousin Park Bom. She has one brother Teddy who is living at US as a producer and song-writer in a big music company.” Minzy answers “Anything else that you found out about her?” GD asks again “Well, she like to read book, listen to classical music and watch different play. She also likes to go to the library and museum with her friends.” Minzy continues. “Hmmmmm… what she does seems so boring. Anyway, How about their parents? Where are they?” GD asks again “Well, both parents are dead because of a car accident.” Minzy answers “This is the complete report about Sandara Park” Minzy continue before giving the folder to GD “Hmm… Thanks… You can go” GD said after getting the folder from Minzy. Minzy just nod before standing up and leave the office.

After Minzy leave the room, GD instantly opens the folder and read the report ‘Haist… Sandara Park… You make me more curious about you. I’ll make sure that you will be mine.’ GD said ‘So, this is your schedule… Hmmmm…’ GD continues with a smirk on his face while scanning Dara’s class schedule before putting the folder inside his desk drawer and continues his works.  

---------------------------

 

“Haist… I’m so tired” Dara said while walking along the school road. “Haist… I need to finish my drawing within this week” she continues, and because she is to focus talking to herself, Dara did not notice the person in front of her leaning to his car, she just continue walking when all of a sudden she was stop by someone who grasp her hand. Dara turn around instantly and was shock to see GD smirking at her “YAH!! Why are you here??” Dara asks with a loud voice “Can you please let me go?” she continues while trying to take GD’s hand off her own hand. “I’m here because of you…” GD answers with smile on his face. “ME?? Are you serious?? Can you please let go of my hand…” Dara asks and said “I’m tired and I just want to rest” she continues “Well… If you want to rest immediately… let me bring you home” GD said with a huge smile on his face “No, Are you crazy??” Dara said with irritated voice “You know… I’m losing my patience with you…” GD said seriously. Dara look at GD with a shock face when she hears what he said to her “YAH!! I did not tell you to go here and wait for me.” Dara said seriously.

 

Dara look at GD and saw him looking at her seriously. She saw him sigh before walking towards her and suddenly carry her and put her on his shoulder like a sack of rice “Yah!! Put me down!! What are you doing??!!! Yah!!! GDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD… Put me down now!!!!!!” Dara said with a super loud voice and did not care to a few people who are looking at their direction “Can you please shut up!! I’m done being patient with you. Now I’m doing it my way… So shut up!” GD said seriously while walking toward his car. When GD reach his car, he open the passenger side put Dara inside and close the door before running to the driver sit. When GD steps inside, he immediately locks the car from his side to avoid Dara from opening the door. Dara turn to GD and said “What do you want?? Really… We didn’t know each other very well… You don’t know me and I don’t know you… So why are you here wasting your time with somebody who obvious don’t like your attention” GD just look at Dara with a boring look and said “Well… I want you… I want you to be mine… You make me curious and because of this I’m serious of making you mine, well we can know each other if we meet often… that’s not a problem right… and it’s my time, so I can do whatever I want with it , and I want to spend it with you” “Urghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You are so irritating” Dara said before looking away from GD and just look outside the window. On the other hand, GD just shakes his head while looking at Dara before starting the engine of his car. When GD start driving Dara look at him and said "Just go straight and when you saw a little ice cream parlor at the left side turn right and just drive straight and when you saw a grocery store at the right side just stop there." When GD hear what Dara said, he just glance at her side before returning his attention to driving. After giving her house direction, Dara remain quiet and just looking outside the window.

 

After a couple of hours, Dara notice that they are moving towards different direction, she immediately looks at GD and asks “YAH!! Where are we going?? This is not the way to my house” with a panic voice. GD looks at Dara with a smile on his face and answers “Don’t worry… I will never hurt you… We are going on a date.” Dara look at GD with a shock face and asks “WHAT DATE????”.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter

I'll make it long next time

Thank You for reading my third FanFic.

Enjoy Reading!!!!