THE REVELATION

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 25 – THE REVELATION

 

When Jiyong saw Dara walks away, he instantly follows her without looking at his dad reaction. Jiyong saw Dara standing beside his car with a serious look “Dara…” Jiyong said when he reach her, Dara look at Jiyong seriously and said “Take me home…” “But….” Jiyong said but before he can continue what he is supposed to say Dara in and seriously said “I don’t like to hear anything from… If you don’t like to take me home… I can go home by myself…” Jiyong look at Dara with a pleading look but after a couple of minutes, Jiyong just sigh and unlock the door. When Dara saw Jiyong unlock his car door, she instantly step inside and sit on the passenger sit quietly while waiting for Jiyong.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong saw his parents and sister standing at the door looking at them with curious look. He walks toward them and said “Dad… I’ll just send Dara home…” before kissing his mom and nod to his sister “Ji… what happen??” Mrs Kwon asks while looking at her son “I’ll explain later… I’ll be back…” Jiyong said before walking back to his car. When Jiyong is already inside his car, he glances at Dara and then sighs before starting his car engine to leave.

 

----------------------------------------

 

“Hon… what happen??” Mrs Kwon asks after seeing Jiyong’s car leaves their house. Mr Kwon looks at his wife and said “I think Jiyong and Dara are in for a big fight because Jiyong did not tell Dara about him being in a gang…” “Ohhhh…. and???” Mrs Kwon responds “According to Jiyong Dara hate gang but he did not know why….” Mr Kwon answers “So, why they leave early??” Mrs Kwon asks “Dara hear us talking about Jiyong in a gang….” Mr Kwon said “OMG…. “Mrs Kwon respond “Don’t worry your son will fix these… Jiyong said he is serious with Dara…” Mr Kwon said “I really hope so… I kinda like her already…. Such a beautiful face and bright smile…” Mrs Kwon responds “I can already imagine are grandchildren will be so beautiful and handsome…” she continues with smile on her face. “Mom… why are you so advance??” Dami said suddenly “Remember… little brother need to fix these problem first before you can have those grandchildren that you already imagine…” she continue before walking away from her parent, on the other hand, Mr Kwon just shake his head because of what his wife said “Hon… don’t do anything stupid ok… just let Jiyong fix these… it’s his problem…” Mr Kwon said before leaving his wife still standing at the door with a dreamy look.

 

------------------------------------------

 

When Dara saw Jiyong park his car in front of her house, she instantly open her side door and step out without looking at Jiyong. Meanwhile, when Jiyong saw Dara suddenly open the door and leave, he instantly follow her behind and step inside the house without giving Dara a chance to lock it. “Dara Please… Let me explain… “Jiyong said the moment he steps inside Dara’s house. Dara turn to Jiyong and said “Explain???” with a high tone “Ji… 6 long months… you have 6 months to tell me the truth…” she continues “But instead you keep on lying to me…” Dara shouts. “I don’t know how to tell you… about me being GD…” Jiyong respond with a sad look “because the moment I know you hate gang… I feel scared of your reaction…” Jiyong said with a shaky voice. Dara look at Jiyong seriously and ask “How did you know I hate gang??” “Dara….” Jiyong respond sadly with a pleading look “How did you know!?!?!” Dara shout “TOP told me…” Jiyong respond “OMG!! Bom told TOP about it and TOP told you…” Dara said with a shock voice. “Please Dara… Please forgive me….” Jiyong said with a pleading look “I… I don’t know…” Dara respond while looking away from Jiyong.

 

Meanwhile, Bom wakes up and shake TOP while saying “Tabiee… Tabiee… wake up…” “Bom… it’s still dark… let sleep…” TOP respond with sleepy voice “I hear some noises down stair…” Bom said before getting up of her bed and then get her robe. When TOP saw Bom leaves the bed, he just sigh before getting up and look for his boxer short before following Bom behind. “Babe… we lock the door… maybe you are just dreaming…” TOP said while still walking behind Bom “No… I know I’m not dreaming… I hear it…” Bom said while going down the stair. When Bom and TOP reach the end of the stair, “Dara???” Bom said while looking at Dara with a confused look “What going on here??” Bom asks while TOP just frowns when he saw crying Dara and sad Jiyong.

 

When Dara hears Bom’s voice, she instantly turns around and said “Nothing….” “If it is nothing… why are you crying??” Bom said and asks while walking toward Dara with TOP following her behind. Bom turn to Jiyong and asks “What happen??” Jiyong look at Bom and said “She knows already about GD…” “Ohhhhhhh….” Bom said while looking back at Dara “Jiyong….” TOP said with a shock voice. Dara turn to Bom with serious look and asks “You know about Jiyong being in a gang??” “Dara… I….” Bom said but before she can finish Dara in and said “How stupid of me to ask if you know… of course you know…. TOP told you all about it….” Before shaking her head because she can’t believe that Bom didn’t tell her even though she knows how she hates gang “I’m sorry…” Bom said before lowering her head “Dara… Bom didn’t mean to hide this from you…”TOP said suddenly after embracing Bom “She wants to tell you really… I just stop her and made her promise…” he continues. Dara look at TOP and said “How can I believe you??? You, Bom and Jiyong hide this from me… 6 long months…” “How can I trust you TOP??” Dara asks seriously “Dara…. I…. Sorry…” TOP said with a sad voice.

 

Dara turn to Jiyong and said “You can go and don’t come back here ever again… I don’t like to see…” before walking towards the stair leaving TOP, Bom and Jiyong with a sad look. “Jiyong… Are you alright??” TOP asks while looking at Jiyong “No… I have to go… I need to think how can I make Dara listen to my explanation…” Jiyong said with a sad smile before walking towards the door to leave. On the other hand, TOP drag Bom back to her room and lay her down on the bed “TOP….” Bom said with tears in her eyes “Bom… don’t worry… everything will be alright…” TOP said with a small smile on his face “Let’s just give Dara time to think…” he continues while laying down beside Bom “She need to time…” TOP before embracing Bom “Let’s sleep first and then tomorrow we can think how we can help them…” he said before kissing Bom head, Bom just nod before embracing TOP tightly and then close her eyes to sleep.