THE CELEBRATION

GANGSTER's KISS

 

Chapter 47: The Celebration

 

At the Restaurant

 

"Ok guys... i wat to have a short speech for our two freshly  graduated students..." VI said after he stand up from his seat. "Why do you need to have this stupid speech? Taeyang ask " Are you planning something crazy?!?" Taeyang continue "Yah!!! Have faith in me...." VI respond "Whatever just do not drag me in your missery after your speech..."Taeyang responds "of course.." VI answer confidently.

 

"So, like what I said before i was rudely interupted by some non important person... I would like to congratulate our two newly fresh graduate.. For all your hard work and I am glad that we both meet you even though our world  are totally different yet you accept us all as your friends.. so thank you... and thank you for loving our two brothers despite of their very unstable character..please be patience with them..." VI said but before he can finish his speech Jiyong already but in and said "I think your speech is too long already and everybody is hungry...so why do you shut up and sit down already." "Hyung! Im not done yet.." VI respond but Jiyong just look at VI with deadly glare without saying something "Fine.." VI said before sitting down on hos chair. "Thank you VI for your speech.."Dara said before glaring at Jiyong direction and said "You're so mean to VI..you need to apologized to him later.." "No.." Jiyong answer.

"Ok lovebirds enough of your whispering with one another..." Bom suddenly said "The foods are here..so lets eat im hungry.." she continue. When the food are being serve with the waiter, everyone start eating while talking with one another. Se7en and Teddy are talking with one another while VI, D-lite and Taeyang are goofing around. Bom and Top have a world of their own. While Jiyong is busy putting foods on Dara's plate and Dara just keep eating everything on her plate.

 

-----------

 

After a few hours

 

"Ok now everyone is done eating.. I have few things to say.." Jiyong said while looking around the table "First, I would like to congratulate my baby for finishing her study.. im so proud of you... Thank you for accepting me despite my flaws and status in life.. im sorry if sometimes we argue and fight... but i promise you that i will never ever leaved you, we will grow old together...I love you so much..." Jiyong said while looking at Dara "Thank you and love you too Ji.." Dara respond with smile on her face, Jiyong just smile at Dara and continue "Second.. I dont know what best gift i can give you but i hope this gift that i will give will make you the happiest today..."  when Jiyong suddenly walk out of his sit and walk directly straight to Teddy and said "Hyung.." before extending his hand towards Teddy. Teddy suddenly stand up and reach Jiyong's hand and said "Just take care of my baby sister.." Jiyong nod and respond "I'll give my life for her...Ill do my best to protect her.." "Thank you.." Teddy said.

 

Meanwhile, Dara cant believe everyhing that is happening in front of her, Jiyong and her brother are already okay and her brother already approved their relationship and because of too much emotion Dara started to cry "ohhh..hyung stop it already.. your making Dara noona cry.." VI said while looking at Dara with a teasing face "Hahahaha..." D-lite laugh while clapping his hand "G-Dragon is the man!!" Taeyang said while dancing around the table while Bom and Top just secretly smile at each other while Dara is still crying her heart out. 

 

"Ahh..baby dont cry.." Jiyong said while walking towards Dara and hug her when he reach her. "Do you like my gift? Jiyong ask while looking at Dara loving "Y-yeah... im happy.. thank you Ji.." Dara said between her sob. Jiyong taking his sit back and ask the waiter to bring out the dessert and some drink to continue their celebration.

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

Everyone in the table are happily talking when all of a suddenly they hear gun shot out side, Jiyong authomatically protect Dara, while Top do the same with Bom. VI, D-Lite and Taeyang immediately get their phone and start giving orders. Se7en and Teddy look at one another with hard look on their face. After few minutes, everyone is back on their feet while looking around to make sure no one is hurt. "F**ck! Taeyang check out side, VI call emergency team, D-Lite to your work..." Jiyong said while holding Dara in his arm "Seven hyung your responsible to Teddy hyung, you know what to do.. Top bring Dara and Bom to my house.. Code Red.." he continue "Ji.. i want to be with you... please..."Dara said while looking at Jiyong. Jiyong look at Dara and said "Baby, you'll be more safe in my house... just please do what i say.."Jiyong respond "But..."Dara answer but before she can finish what she have to say Jiyong already but in and said "No but...just go with Top and i will take care of this.." and kiss Dara's lip with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

Taeyang came back and walk directly to Jiyong and whisper "Warning...two gun shot on our car.." Jiyong just nod before looking again at Dara and said "Take care..i love you.." then kiss Dara on her lip before walking towards the door with VI, D-Lite and Taeyang following him.