THE DATE - 1

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 7 – THE DATE - 1

 

“TOP where are we going?” Bom asks while riding TOP’s car. TOP turn to Bom and said “I’ll bring you to my favorite restaurant and if you will agree then we can stroll to the park after.” then TOP return from driving. “Well, let’s me think about the next invitation after the dinner” Bom said with smile on her face while looking at TOP. “Ok… just think about it seriously” TOP reply without looking at Bom. After a couple of minutes of driving, TOP and Bom reaches their destination and TOP park his car instantly in front of the restaurant. “Wait here…” TOP said to Bom before stepping outside of the car. When Bom hears what TOP said, she instantly frowns because she does not know what TOP is planning but when Bom saw TOP walks toward her side, she immediately smiles ‘Ohhhh… He’s trying to impress me by being a gentleman’ Bom said to herself while looking at TOP. When her side door open, Bom step out of the car then look at TOP and said “Are you trying to impress me by being a gentleman??” “Me?? Impress you… of course not… this is my natural charm” TOP reply with a huge smile on his face then close and lock the car’s door. Bom just nod and said “Ohhh… You bring lots of self-confidence with you…” Bom said then laugh softly “Yah!! Don’t laugh at me. This is my natural charm. So, I can’t do anything about it” TOP said while glaring at Bom because she still laughing at him. “Ok… Ok… I’ll stop laughing… Let’s just go inside” Bom said then wrap her arm on TOP’s arm before dragging TOP towards the entrance.

 

When they reach the entrance, TOP immediately walks to the reception area and said “Reservation for two... Mr Choi Seunghyun” the receptionist types something on the computer then calls a waiter to assist them “Enjoy” the receptionist said to them. Bom smile while TOP just nod at the receptionist, then both of them follow their waiter. When they reach their table, TOP assists Bom to sit before sitting in front of her. “So, what can you say about the restaurant?” TOP asks after giving their orders to their waiter “Well, I like the ambiance, its cosy” Bom reply while looking at TOP “But I hope the food will be delicious” she continues. TOP laugh when he hears Bom’s last comment “Of course! The food here is delicious.” TOP said while smiling at Bom. “So, is it ok if I ask questions about you?” TOP asks seriously while looking at Bom.

 

On the other hand, Bom just nod and wait for TOP to ask his questions. “Well, First question is… How old are you?? The truth please” TOP asks. Bom laugh and answers “I’m 23 years old.” “Ohhh… So, I’m 6 years older than you… Well, I hope it’s not a problem for you?” TOP said. “Of course it’s not… Age does not matter.” Bom answers with smile on her face. “You told me in your text that you’re still a student??” TOP said “Yeah.. But I’m a graduating student, when I pass this year, then I’m done.” Bom answer immediately. “Ohhh… good luck” TOP reply “Thanks!” Bom said. “So, what course are you taking?” TOP asks again “Well, I’m taking business administration” Bom answers “Ohhh…. OK… How about your family?” TOP asks again while looking seriously at Bom “Well, my Mom died when I’m still young so I really don’t know much about her. My Dad has a small farm that harvest different kinds of vegetables and he delivers it to the market. I’m an only child, so he just hired some people to help him. So, basically me and Dara….” Bom said then look at TOP’s eyes and asks “You remember Dara?? The girl I introduce to you at the bar??” When Bom saw TOP nod “Well, Dara is my real cousin but we are like sister, because we always depends on each other.” She continues.

 

Meanwhile, TOP just listens to Bom’s answer seriously because he really wants to remember everything that she said. “So, that’s it.” Bom said while looking at TOP. “How about you?? Can you tell me something about yourself and about your family??” Bom asks “Well, like what I said, I’m Choi Seunghyun, 29 years old and single” TOP answers with a huge smile on his face. Bom look at TOP with serious face and said “Seriously??” When Top saw Bom is not smiling, he cleared his throat before answering “Well, I work at KJ Corp. as operational manager, I have one older sister, my mom and dad live at our province far away from the city with my sister.” TOP answer while look at Bom’s face. Bom just nod and asks “How about school??” “Well, I am not really good at school, I just have an average grade but I also graduated college, I take Managements and I enrolled myself to a Taekwondo class and earn my black belt.” TOP answers with smile on his face. Bom look at TOP face and said “WOW… You are good at Taekwondo??” Bom asks. TOP just nod at Bom.

 

 After a couple of minutes, the waiter arrives with their foods, after asking if they need anything else, the waiter leave them. “Hmmm… You’re right… The food is really delicious…” Bom said while eating her food. TOP look at Bom and said “I told you...” then eat his own food.  After a couple of hours of eating and chatting, Bom decides to accept TOP’s invitation to walk at the park. “Thank you for accepting my second invitation” TOP said while walking beside Bom at the park. Bom look at TOP and said “Ohh… you’re welcome… I enjoy your company… and I also enjoy talking to you” Bom answers. “I hope I can invite you for another date.” TOP said then stop and hold Bom’s hand to stop her from walking “Why??” Bom asks curiously while looking at TOP. “Hmmm…. I know, we just met at the club and it’s just too soon to ask and I know we really need to know each other better… and…” TOP said but before he can continue Bom butts in and said “TOP tell me what you want and don’t add more explanation. Just straight and direct” TOP looks at Bom’s eyes and said “Bom… Hmm… Can you be my girlfriend??” Bom look at TOP’s eyes and said “Well… I like you too… So, ok… I will be your girlfriend” When TOP hears Bom’s answer, he instantly embrace her tightly and said “Thank you… Thank you…” Bom break their hug and look at TOP’s face again and said “But… If you hurt me... physically or emotionally… I’m going to kill you… I’m not joking… I’m serious” TOP just nod and said “Don’t worry babe… I will never hurt you and I will take care of you… Promise” then claim Bom’s lip and kiss her with full of passion.

 

When Bom feels TOP’s lip on her, she instantly responds with same amount of passion. When TOP break their kiss, he looks at Bom’s face and give her another smack on her lips and said “Thank you for giving me a chance.. But can I ask you something?” Bom just nod while looking at TOP “Well, Why did you accept me this early… but I don’t regret it or anything, I’m just curious, because other girls will take a month or two before accepting their suitors?” TOP asks. Bom holds TOP’s hand and start walking, TOP just follows and walks beside Bom while waiting for her answers “Well, When Dad lose Mom, they are still starting their relationship as a married couple, because my mom died in a car accident, so it is a sudden death. Dad always telling me that if I feel something towards that person and my guts trust that person, Dad said I should give it a chance immediately and do not wait for a month or so because we don’t know what the future in store for us. That I will wake up one day full of regrets because I did not give that person a chance.” Bom said while walking “Dad also said that when you love or like someone, you have to expect happiness and pain because those three are always comes together, and if you want to work your relationship with other person you have to work hard for it.” She continues then Bom suddenly stops and face TOP “That’s why I accept you this early… I want to try and work thing out and if our relationship will not work out at least we try. Right?” Bom said while still looking at TOP.

 

TOP look at Bom’s face seriously and said “We will make this relationship work and strong… Promise” then hugs Bom as tight as he can then kiss her head. “I Promise…” TOP said again. Bom just nod while also hugging TOP. “Let’s me bring you home… It’s late already.” TOP said before breaking their hug. Bom just nod and walks beside TOP towards his car.

 

------------------------------------------

 

“GD! This is not funny anymore” Dara said while looking at GD inside the car “Where are we really going?” Dara asks with irritated voice. GD turns to Dara and said “Call me Jiyong… GD is just my alias and don’t call me GD when we are in public.” before turning to driving again. Dara look at GD curiously and asks “Why??” “Don’t ask. Just do what I say” GD said without looking at Dara. “Hmmm… Fine… Now Jiyongggggggggggg… Where are we going??” Dara asks with sarcastic voice “We are going somewhere that you will like. So just sit there and relax” Jiyong said while smiling. Dara just sighs and focus her attention to the surrounding. ‘This man is really irritating. Why do I have to meet him and involve myself to this kind of man?’ Dara asks herself ‘I promise… After this I will avoid him as much as I can.’ she continue then glance at Jiyong before sighing again. ‘I want a peaceful life.’ Dara said to herself after glancing at Jiyong and just keep quiet while Jiyong is driving.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong can’t help to feel glad because he is with Dara. He decides to bring Dara to one of his own private resort just a few hours outside the city. When he reaches their destination, Jiyong immediately park the car near the hotel then step out of the car. Meanwhile, when Dara saw Jiyong step out of his car, she immediately steps out of the car. However, when Jiyong saw what Dara did “Yah!! Can’t you wait for me to open the door?” Jiyong said with irritated voice while walking towards Dara’s side. Dara look at Jiyong and said “I can open my door by myself, I don’t need your help” “Next time wait for me to open the door…” Jiyong said seriously while looking at Dara “Whatever…” Dara replies “Anyway, where are we?? And what are we doing here?” she asks while looking at the hotel logo and the beach “Well, we are going to have dinner here?” Jiyong answers with a huge smile on his face. When Dara hears what Jiyong said “Are you kidding me??” Dara asks with frustrating voice “If you want to eat dinner. We can eat in the nearest restaurant or fast food around the city” she continues. “This is soooooooooooo… Urghhhhhhhhhhhh….” Dara said while putting her both hand in her waist while walking back and forth in front of Jiyong.

 

When Jiyong saw Dara’s walking back and forth and hears what she said, he feels really shock because he can’t believe that his effort to impress her is not working instead she looks so mad and pisses off. “YAH!! Can you please stop walking…?” Jiyong said then grasp Dara’s hand to stop her from walking again. Dara look at Jiyong with frown on her face “Stop walking” Jiyong said again while looking at Dara seriously before dragging her towards the hotel entrance. On the other hand, Dara just sighs and allow Jiyong to drag her because she knows if she resist him nothing will happen. After a couple of minutes, “Yah!! Can you please walk slowly!!!” Dara said with a loud voice while walking behind Jiyong “My legs are hurting already!!” she continues. Jiyong stop walking then turn around and look at Dara while still holding her hand “Can you please lower your voice? I’m not deaf you know...” Jiyong said sarcastically. “Can you walk slowly? I’m don’t have long legs you know” Dara reply sarcastically while glaring at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong just turn around without answering Dara then walk slowly while still holding Dara’s hand ‘Haist… this girl is really hard to handle…’ Jiyong said to himself while walking. ‘I am Kwon Jiyong aka GD… CEO of KJ Corp and BIGBANG’s fearful leader and I can’t believe I find her interesting…’ he continues before sighing. When Jiyong reach the elevator, he instantly presses the up bottom and waits for the elevator to open. While waiting, Dara avoid looking at Jiyong, she just stand behind him and wait for the elevator to arrive. On the other hand, Jiyong just stand in front of Dara without talking to her and just wait for the elevator.  When the elevator arrives, Jiyong and Dara step inside quietly, when the elevator door close, Jiyong pushes the penthouse bottom still holding Dara’s hand. Both Jiyong and Dara stand beside each other while waiting for the elevator to reach the penthouse level. When the elevator reaches the Penthouse level, Jiyong let go of Dara’s hand before stepping out of the elevator. Dara on the other hand, follow Jiyong and look shock when she saw the living room.