FOREVER WITH YOU

GANGSTER's KISS

CHAPTER 60: FOREVER WITH YOU

I can't believe that the days passed by so fast.. Now here I am sitting inside the most luxurious hotel with these people who are trying to do my make-up and hair for my own wedding. My wedding dress are place in my right side looking simple but elegant and at the center is the queen size bed where some of the things I need are place. I feel like dreaming, marrying the man I just meet in the bar, claiming that I am his and a gangster that I supposed to hate. But here I am preparing for our wedding. Life is really unpredictable.

----------

"Dara you look amazing" Bom said while looking at me from the mirror. I look and nervously smile at her "Oh please don't tell me you're still nervous" Bom continue. I just nod at her without saying anything "Don't be nervous, Jiyong plan everything right. No.. I mean.. he plan it perfectly for you. All you have to do is walk in the aisle and say I do." Bom said while smiling.

"I know that but I can't help to feel nervous" Dara replied "Ok ok.. Don't be stress.." Bom said while scanning the room "Ok people we only have 30 mins. left, so do what you have to do. Let's not make the Boss wait to wed my cousin." After Bom said that everyone in the room move so fast.

After 30 mins...

I saw myself walking towards the elevator wearing my beautiful wedding gown while holding my beautiful and expensive bouquet which Jiyong choose for me. On the front door, I saw an expensive white car that I know for sure where I will ride then infront are two black cars and another two black cars in the back. Bom while holding the hem of my gown said "Let's go" while walking towards the white car in the middle.

​​​​After Bom is done assisting me to sit at the back, she walk toward sa front seat and sit there before looking at TOP who is my driver for today and said "Let's go babe" while smiling at me. TOP just nod and said something in his walkie-talkie before I notice the cars infront of us start to drive forward and we follow.

----

Finally. The day that I am waiting. I feel nervous and excited at the same time. Marrying the girl that I did not imagine that I am marrying but love moves in mysterious way. Now here I am inside my suite preparing for my own wedding. 

"Boss Ji, TOP said they are on their way to the church" VI said while fixing his own tuxedo. "He said Dara looks so beautiful" Taeyang said while looking at Jiyong with a teasing smile on his face. 

Jiyong look at them and said "Well, I'm done. So let's go" before walking towards the door. VI and Taeyang following him side by side. "All the guards are in place inside and outside the church" VI inform him. "Same with the reception, D-lite are currenty there to make sure all are well and organize" Taeyang said. "Good. I want these day to be perfect and smooth" Jiyong said before entering the elevator. "No worries Ji. These will be the best day for you and Dara" Taeyang side before walking out of the elevator and walk straight to the waiting car. 

When everyone are already inside their car, they also drive towards the church. 

-----

​The church is decorated with beautiful and fresh white flowers. The red carpet in the aisle has a scattered white rose petal. It's really pretty and I am happy with all the details inside the church. I saw our entourage starting to walk towards infront of the church. I saw Jiyong standing infront looking handsome. 

When it's my turn to walk, I saw my brother standing near the entrance of the church waiting for me. When I reach my brother, he instantly holds my hand and said "I am happy for you baby sis. Remember that I will always be here for you. No matter what happen." "Thank you brother dearest" Dara said while smiling at her brother. Before walking towards Jiyong.

--------------

​​​​​​​When we reach the front of the Altar, my brother shake Jiyong's parent hand before look at Jiyong and said "Please take good care of my sister" before reaching my hand and offer it to Jiyong.

​​Jiyong reach for my hand and hold it tightly before look at my brother and replied "I promise". My brother just nod before letting me go and walk toward the sit assign for him. Then I look at Jiyong with smile on my lips and tears in my eyes. He also look at me and said "You're so beautiful D" before assisting me to walk infront to start our wedding.

-----------

​​​​​"Baby, my Dara. Thank you for coming into my life unexpectedly. When I saw you at the bar, I know deep down I need to own you. Thank you for accepting me for who I am and for believing in me. I know I am not a perfect person and I don't deserve the perfect you but please bare with me. Be patience with my short coming and I promise I will love you with all my heart and soul. Only you will hold my hear forever. I love you so much" Jiyong said while looking at my eyes. I feel overwhelmed at thay moment and I feel like crying again. I feel he squeeze my hand and said "Baby it's your turn." with my on his lip. ​

Before saying anything. I clear my throat first and do an inhale and exhale to calm my nerve before looking at him and said "Ji, Thank you for not giving up on me even though I try to push you away so many time. I saw how you being patient with my mood swing all the time. Thank you for accepting me in your life. You know I hate you first but I don't know what happen, but one day you already enter my heart and please believe me when I say that I don't have any regrets when I accept you. I trust and believe in you. You are a good man Ji don't forget that. You are enough for me and I love you so much" Dara said before smiling at Jiyong. 

------

"Now for your final promise to each other" the head of the church said after looking at them. "Please repeat after me and the ring" he continue. 

"I, Jiyong, take thee, Dara, to be my wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" before putting the ring on her ring finger.

"I, Dara, take thee, Jiyong, to be my wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" Dara said befor putting the ring on Jiyong's ring finger.

Both of them look at the nead of the church after exchanging their vow. "Congratulations to both of you" he said "and now infront of everyone here today may I present to you all Mrs. Dara and Mr. Jiyong Kwon. You may now kiss your bride" he continue.

​​​​​​Jiyong face me before lifting the veil that is covering my face. I look at him and smile before I saw him slowly lowering his head to give me the kiss. I close my eyes and expect a simple kiss but Jiyong gave me a full kiss on my lips and I have no choice but to move my lips together with him.

While kissing I can hear our guest clapping and whistling because of what Jiyong. When Jiyong stop kissing me, he wipe the corner of my lips. I pinched his side which made him laugh a little before saying "I will thank Bom later for using a kiss proof lipstick" she heard Jiyongg laugh again before facing our guest together. Before leaving for our reception, we have a short picture taking together with our family and friends. 

------

Our wedding is amazing from the church to our reception. I cannot believe that I am married to Jiyong already. He plan it perfectly. Now here I am inside the most beautiful hotel I ever seen in my entire life surrounded by trees and clear water.

"What are you thinking baby?" Jiyong ask after embracing me from behind and kiss my shoulder. "Nothing, I just can't believe that I am already married to you" Dara answer while caressing his arm. "Believe it D, you and me are forever" Jiyong replied "No one can still you away from me" he continue. Dara just nod and saviour the feeling while inside Jiyong's embrace.

------

Jiyong and me. This will be my life from now on. FOREVER with him. Our story is not yet the end but its still beginning.

 

                             - - - THE END - - - - -