CHANCE

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 15 – CHANCE

 

“Hello…” GD said the moment Thunder reach his car “Where is she??” he asks while sitting inside his car in front of Dara’s school room building “She is still inside.. Her class will end at exactly 5:00 PM” Thunder answers “I know… You can go now… Don’t follow us…” GD said, Thunder just nod before leaving Jiyong. After a couple of minutes, Jiyong saw Dara in front of her school building looking around. Jiyong smile thinking that Dara is searching for him, so he immediately steps outside his car and walks toward Dara. 

 

On the other hand, Dara looks around to see if Jiyong is already there, when she saw him walking towards her with a huge smile on his face, Dara just sighs and smile when Jiyong reach her “Hi…” Jiyong said the moment he reaches Dara “Hello” Dara reply to Jiyong “Let’s go…” Jiyong said before grasping Dara’s hand and start walking towards his car without waiting for Dara’s respond. Dara just sighs again while walking beside Jiyong, when they reach his car, Jiyong open the passenger side for Dara before going to the driver side. When they are both inside, Jiyong turn to Dara and ask “How’s your day??”  with smile on his face before starting his car engine. Dara turn to Jiyong with a little smile and answer “It’s ok… I just listen to my teacher’s lecture the whole day” “Where are we going?” Dara asks the moment Jiyong start driving “Ohh… We are just going to eat dinner... don’t worry we’re not going outside the city…” Jiyong answer while glancing at Dara “Jiyong we have to talk…like seriously talk…” Dara said without looking at Jiyong side. Meanwhile, Jiyong sighs and said “Ok… later… we will talk… seriously…” then glance at Dara’s side before he concentrates driving. Dara and Jiyong stay quiet until they reach their destination. Jiyong parks his car in front of the restaurant, then step out of his car, meanwhile Dara also step out without waiting for Jiyong to open her door. When Jiyong saw Dara step out without waiting him, he just sighs before grasping Dara’s hand and walks toward the entrance door. “Reservation. Mr Kwon Jiyong…” Jiyong said the moment they reach the reception area “Yes Sir, The VIP room is ready…” the receptionist said with smile on her face “Thank you…” Jiyong said before turning to Dara and said “Let’s go” before following their assign waiter.

 

“Jiyong… you don’t have to reserve a VIP room for us to eat dinner…” Dara said while walking beside Jiyong “We can eat our dinner at their regular table here outside” she continues. Jiyong look at Dara and said “Dara… I got this ok… don’t worry… just enjoy our dinner” before pulling Dara towards him and kiss Dara on his forehead. Dara and Jiyong follow their waiter towards the stair, upon reaching the second floor they walks towards the VIP room. “Sir, this is your room” the waiter said before opening the door. Jiyong follow the waiter inside while still grasping Dara’s hand. When Dara enters the room, she saw a soft looking sofa with a table at the corner of the room while the walls are cover with beautiful arts, the light are dims that make the room cosy and appears more romantics.

 

“Dara sit down…” Jiyong said to get Dara’s attention when she saw him looking around the room. Dara just nod before walking towards the sofa, she sat near the wall while Jiyong sit beside him. After giving their orders to their waiter, Jiyong turns to Dara and said “You feeling ok??” “Yeah…” Dara answer without looking at Jiyong “Why are you not looking at me??” Jiyong asks. Dara sigh before looking at Jiyong and said “Now, I’m looking at you…” “Are you happy??” she asks sarcastically. Jiyong laugh before answering Dara “Of course I’m happy… you’re here with me” “Jiyong… Hmmm… Can we talk???” Dara said with serious tone “Fine…” Jiyong reply then sigh “What do you want to talk about??” Jiyong asks while looking at Dara “Why are you doing all of this for me?? We just me three weeks ago at the bar… I don’t really know you and we’re not friends either but here you are dragging me around like we are so close to each other” Dara asks and said while looking seriously at Jiyong “Dara the moment I saw you at the bar… I know to myself that there something special about you… I don’t know what it is… but I’m determine to find it out… we can be friends if you want but please give me a chance and let me in into your world” Jiyong answers “If I will give you a chance… and let you in in my world… will you be honest with me and will not hurt me??” Dara asks. Jiyong touch both Dara’s cheek and turn to face him and said “Dara I promise not to hurt you ever… and for me being honest… I can do that but there are things that I can’t tell you yet… but I promise I’ll tell you if you’re ready…” “What if I say no??” Dara asks while Jiyong still holding her face “Well, I’ll just keep persuading you until you accept me…  I’ll follow you around and be you’re shadow until you gave up and accept me.” Jiyong answer with smile on his face “Your exaggerating you know…” Dara reply with smile on her face before taking Jiyong’s hand off her face.

 

“Haist… Bom is right… You’re not going to stay away” Dara said to herself but still Jiyong hears her “Who is Bom??” Jiyong asks with curious tone even though he knows who Bom is. Dara turn to Jiyong with smile on her face and said “Ohhh… Bom is my cousin but I treat her like my own sister. We live together and we go to same school also.” “Ohhh… Good for you… at least you’re not living alone or else I’ll convince you to stay and live with me...” Jiyong reply with teasing tone. “Yah!! Why are you saying that!!!” Dara said while glaring at Jiyong. “Hahahaha…” Jiyong laugh before giving Dara a smack kiss on her lips “That’s what Dara I know… fierce and cute when angry… not the serious Dara” Jiyong said with smile on his face “Yah! Yah! Yah! You’re making fun at me” Dara said while still glaring at Jiyong “Of course not…” Jiyong reply “I’m saying the truth…” he continues. Dara just sighs and said “Fine!” before turning her head away from Jiyong “So???” Jiyong asks. Dara turn to Jiyong again and asks “What So??” “Are you giving me a chance or not??” Jiyong asks instantly. Dara look at Jiyong seriously and answer “Fine! But don’t do anything stupid because I will never talk to you again.”

 

When Jiyong hears what Dara said, he instantly claims her lips and kisses her passionately “I Promise…” Jiyong said after breaking their kiss, meanwhile Dara look at Jiyong with a surprise look, when all of a sudden they hear a soft knock to their door and enter their waiter bringing their food inside.

 

While eating Jiyong and Dara are talking for them to get to know each other. Even though Jiyong sometime avoids answering some of Dara’s questions or just giving Dara a puzzle answer. However, Jiyong and Dara start to enjoy each other company because after talking the entire dinner, they discover something new with each other. “So, this is my house.” Dara said the moment Jiyong park his car in front of her house “But I can’t let you in because it’s late already” she continues while turning to Jiyong’s side “It’s ok… I understand…” Jiyong reply with smile on his face “Did you enjoy our dinner??” Jiyong asks while still looking at Dara “Yup!! I enjoy are dinner… “ Dara answers with smile on her face “Anyway, I got to go… Thanks for the dinner…” Dara said before opening the door, when all of a sudden Jiyong grasp her hand and pull Dara towards him and claim her lips to give her another passionate kiss “You’re always welcome” Jiyong reply softly after breaking their kiss while still looking at Dara. On the other hand, Dara just nod to answer Jiyong before stepping out of his car and run towards the house after closing the car’s door. When Jiyong saw Dara enter sand close the door, he start his car engine and start driving with a huge smile on his face.

 

                                                       -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                             Last Chapter Update for Tonight...

                                                                                          Enjoy Reading!!!