QUIET WEEK

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 13 – QUIET WEEK

 

‘Haist… This is a wonderful week for me…’ Dara said to herself while sitting and eating ice cream at the Park. ‘It’s been a weeks since he contact me. Maybe he gives up or gets bored because I always resist him.’ She continues while looking at the pond in front of her. ‘Well, it’s not my problem anymore.’ Dara said after finish eating her ice cream then stand up then shout “Ahhhhhhhhhhh… This is Lifeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!”  and not minding the people who look at her weirdly. Dara start skipping while walking because she feels really happy about her life.  Dara decides to roam around the Park using a rented bike then after a couple of hours of biking, Dara decides to feed the fish at the fish pond then she lastly goes to photo booth and takes picture. ‘I’m feeling tired but happy...’ Dara said after getting her photo at the machine. ‘Hmmmm… I’m going to eat before going home…’ she continues and starts walking towards the food stall area.

 

‘Bom thought I can’t enjoy and relax… well, she is so wrong…’ Dara said then giggle before eating her food. ‘This is what I want to do to relax and enjoy myself…’ she continues with smile on her face while chewing her food. Dara look around while enjoying eating her food when she notice a man looking at her direction, because the man is few feet away and it’s kinda dark already, she can’t see clearly but she feels that the man is looking at her direction. Dara immediately look back at her food, eat and then slowly look back again at the man’s direction but Dara just frown because the man is now gone. Dara shrug her shoulder and just continue eating her food.

 

----------------------------------

 

“Where is she?” GD asks the moment Thunder answers his call. GD did not see Dara this week because all his time are focus in KJ Corp.’s meeting and deals and with Gang problem on the other side that until now they can’t resolve, it is impossible for GD to meet Dara. “Sir, she is at the Park right now...” Thunder answers “What is she doing there?” GD asks again “Sir, she just walks around the park then eat ice cream,  she also do biking for at least an hour and roam around then she feed fishes at the pond before going to photo booth to take picture.” Thunder answers “Where is she right now?” GD asks “Well, sir, right now she is eating at a food stall area.” Thunder answers “Did she see you?? or notice you??” GD asks again “Well, Sir, I sit few feet away from her but when she looks around, she kinda notice me” Thunder answers nervously “Whattttttt??!” GD shouts then stand up suddenly “I specifically told you that she must not notice or saw you!!” he continues still with a loud tone “Sir, don’t worry… she did not see me clearly because I sit few feet’s away from her and it’s kinda dark already.” Thunder immediately answers. “Good… just make sure this will not happen again… Just follow her around silently…” GD said before ending the call.

 

------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, YB, TOP, VI and D-Lite are just listening to GD’s conversation with the other person on the phone “So, what is he talking about??” TOP asks curiously while looking at YB “Well, Remember the time when he asks me to give him one of my best man?” YB asks, when he saw TOP nod he continues “Well, he order that best man of mine to babysit his girlfriend secretly” then shake his head before looking at GD who is till busy talking on his phone “Seriously???” TOP asks with a surprise voice. YB looks at TOP and nod “Yah! I hear his order to my man myself because I accompany him to GD that day.” YB said “Did you see GD’s girl already??” TOP asks curiously while looking at YB, VI and D-Lite “Nope…” the three answers while shaking their head “I just know her name is Sandara Park” YB said. “How??” D-Lite asks this time while looking at YB curiously “Well, I hear him mention Sandara Park’s name when he order Minzy to investigate her at CL’s club” YB answers. “Ohhhhhh… Really…” VI said with a surprise look. YB just nod with smile on his face while TOP and D-Lite just look at YB direction.

 

TOP, VI, D-Lite and YB instantly look at GD when they hear him asks “Are you done talking about me?” with a serious tone before sitting back on his chair and look at his friends “We are not talking about you Hyung…” VI answers instantly “Really??” GD asks while looking at VI but before VI can answer GD continues “Well, he order that best man of mine to babysit his girlfriend secretly. I just know her name is Sandara Park” while looking at YB who is still smiling while looking at him, then look at TOP and said “Did you see GD’s girl already??” then look at D-Lite and said “How??” and lastly look at VI and said “Ohhhhhh… Really…” “Did I miss anything VI??” GD asks while looking seriously at VI “Nothing Hyung, you said it perfectly” VI answer before sighing. “So, where did you meet her?? How??” TOP asks curiously while looking at GD “At CL’s club… and it’s none of your business how is met her” GD answers “So, Hyung is she a club girl??” VI asks. GD looks at VI frowning and ask “Club girl??” “Hyung, you know, Girls who wears y and revealing clothes to get man’s attention by showing their s and y legs” VI said with a teasing voice. When GD hears what VI said, he instantly feel furious because he does not want Dara to be compared with a s, so he immediately stand up and said with a loud voice “MY DARA IS NOT LIKE THAT SO DON’T COMPARE HER TO THOSE !!” but before anyone can react he continues “DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND???” while looking at his friends seriously. “Sorry Hyung… Sorry… Sorry… ” VI said rapidly while bowing his head “Hey man… Calm down… VI did not mean it… “YB said before standing up and put his one hand on GD’s shoulder to calm him down “Yeah… Hyung… You know VI… he is just joking…” D-Lite said while looking at GD with a pleading eyes “Hyung… I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…” VI said again while continues bowing his head.

 

When TOP hear Dara’s name, he look at GD and asks “Dara?? Is your girl real name is Dara??” GD looks at TOP still with serious look and said “No… Her real name is Sandara Park... but I just call her Dara just like what other calls her…” “Why??” GD asks before taking YB’s hand off his shoulder and sit down again “Well… I just happen to know a girl also name Dara…” TOP said with uncertainty on his voice “and I also meet her at CL’s club” he continues. GD sighs before nodding at TOP indicating that the girl he know and his Dara is the same. When TOP saw GD nod “OMG!! Are you serious??” TOP said with a surprise voice. YB, D-Lite and VI look at TOP the moment they hear his surprise voice while GD just nod again at TOP without saying anything “Well, Good Luck to you…” TOP said while grinning at him “Why???” GD asks curiously. TOP look at GD with I’m-sorry-for-you look and said “Dara hate gang”.