REALITY and PROBLEM

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 2 – REALITY and PROBLEM

 

“Bom, what time did you went home last night?” Dara asks while eating breakfast “Hmmm… actually, around 5 this morning. My friends bring me home, so no need to worry” Bom answers while eating her corn. “Okies…” Dara reply “Did you finish all you’re school papers and assignment?” Bom asks then look at Dara “Yeah” Dara said while nodding “Ohh… that’s great… we can go to the mall today” Bom said with a happy voice.  “But Bom, you still need some sleep.” Dara said with concern on her voice while looking at Bom.  “No, I don’t need it. I already sleep for 3 hours, that’s enough for me” Bom said with smile on her face “And you’re done with your works. So, let’s relax and enjoy today. You and me together.” She continues. Dara just nod to Bom to agree.

 

After a couple of hours, Dara and Bom are ready to go, they just lock the door before they leave. When Bom and Dara arrive at the mall “So, what do you want to do first?” Bom asks Dara while looking around. Dara look at Bom and said “Let’s go to the bookstore. I’ll try looking for another good book read” “NO! We will go there last. I know when you go inside that store. You will never get out.” Bom reply instantly “Let’s watch movie first, then we will go at Arcade to play then we will go shop new clothes for you and me, then we will go to your bookstore and lastly we will eat dinner” She continues while looking at Dara. When Dara hears what Bom says, she just laugh and nod “If you already plan everything why ask me” Dara asks “Oh… nothing… I just like to ask you…” Bom reply to Dara “Let’s go” she continue then grab Dara’s hand and drag Dara toward the movie area.

 

----------------------------

 

“Hyung, we have a problem…” VI said worriedly the moment he enters GD’s office. “What’s the problem this time VI...?” GD asks while reading some business proposal from his clients. Even though they are in a gang, GD still works as the new CEO of their family company the moment his father retired, the KJ Corp. - which supply different construction materials and computer parts around the world. All his transaction is legal when it comes to their company. His dad know about his gang and always remind him not to use their company’s name in any illegal transaction that he will do or else he will call the cops to arrest him even though he is his son. That’s the number one rule that he must obey. VI sits on the chair in front of GD and explains “Minzy said a group of people roam around town and terrorized some of our member. They are searching some guy who according to them live in our territory but when our member said they don’t know who he is, they beat them and leave them on the street full of blood” “WHAT?!?!?!” GD asks loudly and looks at VI the moment he hear his reply “What did TOP do?? He is in-charge when things like this happen…” GD asks VI with irritated voice “Hyung is already working on it. He told me to tell you, so if anything happen, you can call your connection to do something” VI reply.

 

GD lean backward to his chair, massage his head then look at VI again and said “Tell TOP to do everything he can to stop does b*st*rd and tell YB to help TOP solving this problem. Tell them I want it done within this day.” GD said to VI “Call Daesung to search for that guy and what gang those**shole are affiliated then go to CL and also ask her if she saw this guy in her bar. Then come back here again to update me” he continues. VI just nod to GD before leaving the office. ‘Haist… This is not good… another gang trouble … this lost soul did not know who they are messing with’ GD said to himself with an irritated voice before continue doing his own works.

 

After an hour, GD feels irritated when no one calls him for any update. ‘I know my team can solve this. I’m confident on their abilities’ GD said to himself. ‘Even though VI is the youngest, he is the best right man. He can charm everyone just by talking and looking cute, aside from fighting TOP is also good with strategies and problem solving that why I assign him with this matter, Daesung is good in computer, so all computer related stuff are assign to him and YB is his best fighter- hand to hand combat, gun and knife, he know how to execute it perfectly.’ He continues before getting his phone to call VI. After a couple of ring, somebody answer from the other line “Hello… Where are you? Come back here instantly and update me” GD said before ending the call.

 

On the other hand, VI is currently talking to CL inside her office when he hears his phone ringing, he get it inside his pocket and look who is the caller when he saw GD’s name, he immediately answer the call “Hello… I’m at the bar… Ok Hyung” VI replies then put back his phone inside his pocket and looks at CL, who is looking at him curiously “That’s your cousin, asking me to go back now and update him.” VI said while looking at CL “Ohhh… you need to go… you know that cousin of mine has a very little patience when it comes to waiting.” CL said “I’ll just call you if I saw him or hear any news from my people.” She continues, VI just nod before leaving CL’s office.

 

__________________________

 

“Unnie… I enjoy our bonding today… I enjoy everything we do” Dara said to Bom while standing outside the mall to wait for a cab to arrive. When all of a sudden all the people around them start running towards the parking lots direction and because of Bom’s curiosity, she drag Dara towards that direction but because there are too many people already and Bom can’t see anything, she decide just to ask “Excuse me, what’s happening over there?” Bom asks the man in a red polo. The man looks at her and said “Oh… According to some people, there’s a fight at the parking lot. Big Bang and another gang” “So, where is the police? Did anybody call a police?” Dara -in, the man looks at Dara shockingly “That is Big Bang gang, you don’t know them?” the man asks “No” Dara answer immediately “Big Bang is a famous gang, they have at least thousands of member scatter in this town and the police are on their side because according to some news the leader help the police financially” the man explain “but nobody know who is the leader, he just command to do the works” he continues. “Anyway, I have to go. Bye!” the man said before walking away from the scene. Bom and Dara just decide to go back and wait for a cab, when the cab arrive they immediately step inside and give their location to the driver.

 

“Unnie, you know Big Bang?” Dara asks the moment they are sited comfortably at the back of the cab “Yes… I know them. One of my friend’s boyfriend is a member of that gang” Bom answer “What?! And you’re friends with him too??” Dara asks with a loud voice while looking at Bom. “Of course, he is my friend’s boyfriend, so he is my friend too” Bom reply then look at Dara “What? Is that a crime befriending a gang member?” Bom asks with a little high tone “Well, they are dangerous and scary. They fight and do bad things” Dara said with a soft voice. Bom look at Dara again and sigh “Dara I know you grow in a secure and safe environment, but this is reality. People fight and do bad thing. It just depend on the reason why they did that things but you can’t judge them based on the things they do, because you don’t know them personally" Bom said "And maybe in the future you will love someone in a gang” she continues with a teasing voice “Oh know… that can’t happen… Do you want Teddy-Oppa go on Sparta mode?” Dara said then smile when she imagines her brother on Sparta mode. “Yeah… Teddy-Oppa loves you so much that he does not want you living alone, that’s why you and I are together now. Dad always said to Teddy to let you decide on your own but your stubborn brother said that he promise your mom and dad to take care of you when they died” Bom said then embrace Dara tightly “What’s the problem Unnie?” Dara asks curiously “Oh nothing, I just like to hug you. Oh… where here already.” Bom answer to Dara before turning her attention to the driver “Excuse me, Can you park on that side. Thank you” Bom said to the cab driver. When Bom and Dara are already inside their house, they immediately go to their own room to rest after greeted each other good night.

 

------------------------------

“VI, why are you so late” GD asks the moment he saw VI enters his office. VI looks at his Hyung and said “I’m sorry Hyung TOP and YB asks my help before I went to CL and there’s traffic… and…” “Whatever” GD butts in before VI can finish his sentence “Just update me on the problem” he continue. VI sits on the chair in front of GD and said “Hyung, TOP and YB-Hyung are already doing what they need to do. Daesung-Hyung said he will call you when his work is done. CL said that she will also instruct her people to ask a little bit within the club perimeter” VI explains “How about Minzy?? Did she hear any new news regarding this matter???” GD asks again “Well, Minzy did not call me, so maybe no new news around town” VI answers. “Hmmm… ok… tell them to go here after finishing their job” GD said before returning to his work “Eh… Hyung you’re not yet done with your new business deal?” VI asks curiously “No, Dad read this contract already and told me I need to check every details if it is ok before signing it” GD answer without looking at VI.

Meanwhile, VI decides to transfer on the sofa inside GD’s office to sit comfortably while waiting to his Hyung to arrive. After a couple of hours, Daesung arrive with folders in his hand, follow by TOP and YB who has few bruises on their face and lastly CL and MINZY. When GD saw everybody is present, he walks toward the door inside his office that is connected to his conference room. When GD is already inside the conference room, he immediately sits on the middle and waits for the others to find their own sit. “So, TOP and YB update me first” GD said the moment he saw everybody is sitting already. TOP and YB look at each other first before speaking “Well, we already take care of those b*st*rd. They already know the rules” YB said “and they told us they are just need one person only, they don’t mean any harm” TOP said “Hmmmm… don’t mean any harm, but why need to beat my people?” GD asks “because they think our people is lying to them and just hiding the person they are looking” YB explains. “So, D-Lite who is this person?” GD asks while looking at D-Lite “Well, based on the information that I gather, G.O is the name of the person they want and he live a couple of block from our boundary, so technically, he still live within our territory, but when I asks somebody to check his house no one is there already” D-Lite explain. “CL and Minzy, any news??” GD asks “well, my employee didn’t see this man around my property, so we don’t know him.” CL said with a bored tone. “Well, no news either” Minzy said.

“Haist… this problem is giving me a headache… I still need to finish my other works… Haist…” GD said then looks around the table. “Which gang those scumbag is affiliated?” GD asks “Well, they said they belong to JYJ” TOP answers. “Haist… I’ll just talk to their leader regarding this matter” GD said “You can all go home and just update me when you find G.O” he continues before standing up to leave. “VI come with me” GD said before closing the door.