WILD YET SWEET

GANGSTER's KISS

 

 

CHAPTER 43: WILD YET SWEET

 

"Ji..." Dara whisper when she saw Jiyong caressing her shoulder while kissing it. "Hey baby girl..." Jiyong said before kissing her forehead "You sleep good on your new room?" Jiyong asks with smile on his face while still looking at Dara "Bom is down stair together with TOP" he continue. When Dara hears Bom's name, she instantly get up from the bed and look at Jiyong with now full awaken body and asks "Really???" Jiyong just nod and smile at Dara "I want to see Bom now..." Dara said excitedly but Dara saw Jiyong turn so serious and said "No..."  "What I want us to do is to stay on this bed and make love all night..." he continue. Dara saw Jiyong stand up on the other side of the bed and starts to unbotton his polo and unbuckle his belt, leaving nothing before start crawling back towards Dara.

 

Dara just stared at Jiyong's perfect body and sit on the bed without moving. When she suddenly feels Jiyong's body pushing her back on the bed and start kissing her lip which she immediately respond. Meanwhile, when Jiyong feels Dara's respond to his kisses, he start to undress her as fast as he can. When Jiyong successfully undress Dara, he instantly plunges himself inside Dara without any hesitation "Ohhhh... god... baby... your still tight..." Jiyong moan while ing in and out of Dara "Ahhhhhhhh...." Dara moan loudly when she suddenly feel Jiyong's intrusion, Jiyong just keeps on moving in and out, giving Dara everything he can give "Hmmmmmm... Ahhhhhh.... Hmmmmm...." Dara moan while holding tight to Jiyong's body and accepting every Jiyong gave to her "god Dara.. your mine... your mine..." Jiyong said while moving faster and harder "Ji... I can't... anymore.... I'm c-c...." Dara said but before Dara can finish her sentence, she instantly feels her release and shout loudly "Ahhhhhhh.... Jiiiiiiiiiiiiii......" "god Baby! shout my name... come on... baby..." Jiyong said while still ing hard and fast inside Dara "Say my name Dara... Say my name" Jiyong said crazily "Ji... Ji..." Dara said "Baby... here it come..." Jiyong suddenly said before releasing everything inside Dara "Ohhhhh... god baby... Hmmmmmmmm..." he continue before embrassing Dara and giving her a super duper passionate kiss. Jiyong still embrace Dara while calming his self while still inside Dara.

 

 

"Ji..." Dara said while looking at his face which is laying near her ears "Yes baby..." Jiyong answers "Hmmm... Can I see Bom now??" Dara asks "No Dara... I'm not done yet..." Jiyong said seriously "What do you mean??" Dara asks with eyes wide open but instead of answering, Dara saw Jiyong getting up and all of a sudden she feels herself being fip back, now laying on her stomach while her beside is up and in the air "Ji... what are you doing?" Dara asks nervously "Dara... baby... I'm making love to you in every position that I can think of..." Jiyong answer before starting to move again inside Dara. Meanwhile, Dara can't do anything but moan and accept Jiyong's every because even her brain said no, her body respond willingly.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"TOP... what will happen now?" Bom asks while eating at the lanai "Honestly... I don't know..." TOP said seriously "Jiyong has plan... but he didn't share it with us... so.. we don't know..." he continues "I'm kinda worried for Jiyong and Dara..." Bom respond "I know.. me too.. I'm worried... but we are all here to support them.. right??" TOP said "Yeah..." Bom answer while trying to finish her food when all of a sudden TOP asked "Do you think Teddy will bring Dara to the states with him?" Bom instantly look at TOP and said "Maybe... I don't know... Teddy is really overprotective when it comes to Dara.." "He love Dara so much.." Bom continue, but before TOP can say anything, he hears his phone ringing and immediately answer it "Hello... Yeah... We're ok... don't worry... Sorry Hyung can't tell you where are we... You know Jiyong will kill me if I tell you a single hints of our location... sorry..." TOP said while Bom just stay quiet while listening to TOP "No... I can't... Sorry... Bye..." TOP said before ending the call "Is it Se7en-oppa?" Bom asked the moment she saw TOP ends the call, TOP just nod and then continue eating his food while Bom just do the same, both of them eating quietly while thinking the same thing.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyung... what are we gonna do now??" VI asked while looking at YB and D-Lite, who are busy drinking at Jiyong's bar inside the house entertainment area "I don't know..." D-Lite answer without looking at VI "Me too... I'm sure Jiyong has plan..." YB said before drinking his drink "Let's just wait to Jiyong's decision.. before we start our next move..." he continue.  VI drink his beer and then asked "Do you think Teddy will bring Dara-noona to the state with him??" "Maybe..." YB answers "Yeah..." D-Lite answers "Haist... I hope everything will ends well..." VI said before concentrating to his drinks. YB, D-Lite and VI just stay quiet and just continue drinking while thinking the same thing.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ji... I feel super tired... can you stop this already..." Dara said with irritated voice "But babe... I told you I wanna make love to you all night..." Jiyong respond while kissing Dara's shoulder and neck "...and I'm still craving for your sweet taste..." he continue "goshhhh... Ji... you are a crazy maniac!!" Dara respond with a high tone "Only for you babe... i'm crazy for you..." Jiyong respond before pinning Dara to her bed "Ji... can you let me go, so i can rest and sleep already..." Dara said angrily and give Jiyong her most deathly glare. Jiyong sigh and let Dara's hand go and said "Fine! I let you rest..." then lay down beside Dara and embrace Dara tight then wishper "I love you so much Dara... You're mine and nobody can take you away from me..." "Ji....." Dara said before pressing her body closer to Jiyong "I'll kill anybody who will take you away from me..." Jiyong said with a determined voice "Teddy is my brother..." Dara said softly "For you.. I promise I will not hurt your brother..." Jiyong said "but you need to tell him to back off... and make sure that he will remember clearly that you're mine..." he continue before embracing Dara more tightly "Ji... why so possessive???" Dara asked while caressing Jiyong arm that is holding her waist "Because I love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you..." Jiyong answers "So... I'll do anything within my power to make you stay with me forever..." he continue "I don't care if everyone will think I'm a possessive freak but I love you Dara.. love you so much..." Jiyong said before kissing Dara's head "I love you too Ji.." Dara respond "I'm glad to hear that baby..." Jiyong said softly then wishper to her ear "Sleep babe or I'll gonna make love to you again.. this time i'll make it super duper wild, fast and hard until you can't stand anymore..." "Ji... stop making me feel hot and let me sleep...." Dara respond before closing her eyes and just let herself feel Jiyong's warm embrace.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, when Jiyong feel Dara's even breathing indicating that she is already asleep, Jiyong slowly move out of Dara's bed and dress himself then kiss Dara's head with smile on his face before walking out of the room and walk straight to his office telephone and calls a very improtant person. When Jiyong hear an answers on the other line he immediately said "Let's talk...."