TEDDY ARRIVE

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 28 - TEDDY ARRIVE

 

The moment Jiyong touches Dara’s hand, “Sorry…” Jiyong said before pulling Dara towards him and claim her lip roughly. Jiyong can’t control his self anymore, wanting to kiss Dara, touch her and make love to her is the only thing he thinks while driving his car towards their destination and all his self-control fly away because of just one touch. Jiyong’s hands start to roam around Dara’s body while still kissing Dara’s lip. Meanwhile, Dara feel so shock because of what Jiyong did, she just stays still without saying anything “Ji…” Dara moan after she feels Jiyong’s hands on her chest. “Please Dara…  I can’t take it anymore… I need you…” Jiyong said after breaking their kiss while looking seriously at Dara’s eyes “Don’t think babe… just let your feeling over power your mind…” he continues before carrying Dara towards his room “Ji… this is wrong…” Dara said while looking at Jiyong “Baby… this is not wrong… we love each other and this is one way to show how much we love each other…” Jiyong respond “But…” Dara said but before she can finish what she is supposed to say Jiyong in and said “No but… just let me show you how much I love you…” before laying Dara on his bed and once again claim her lips while taking his clothes off.

 

After taking his clothes off, Jiyong start taking Dara’s clothes leaving her with just her underwear. “Jiyong… Your making me confused with your behavior…” Dara said while looking at Jiyong “Don’t think… ok… just let me do all the works… and just enjoy…” Jiyong said before claiming Dara’s lip so that she cannot object anymore. Jiyong’s hands start to roam around Dara’s body. “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Dara moan after Jiyong leave her lip and start kissing her neck while taking the hook of her bra. Jiyong’s lip moves down until it found what it is looking for while his hand reach for the other one and play with it “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Jiiiiiiiiii…….. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” Dara moan while grasping the bed cover while moving her head from left to right because of the sensation that she start to feel inside. Jiyong’s lips leave one of her chest and start to move down after he takes of Dara’s last pieces of clothes. Dara suddenly feel that Jiyong puts both of her leg on her shoulder then give her thigh little kisses “Ji… please…” Dara said, Jiyong look at Dara and wink before leaning down between her thing and kiss her there eagerly “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Jiyong moan while kissing Dara between her thighs which gave Dara more sensation because of the vibration “Ohhhhhhhhhh… god… Ji… stop… I can’t take it anymore…” Dara said while grasping the sheet as hard as she can because of the growing sensation inside of her “Just let it go Babe… let it go…” Jiyong said then kiss her again “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm…” Dara groan after releasing everything while Jiyong drink everything that she releases “Babe… you taste so sweet…” Jiyong said after he finish what he is doing then give Dara a kiss for her to taste herself while his hand start to roam around and move down and tease Dara between her thigh “Jiyong stop... I just have my release…” Dara said after breaking the kiss “But Dee… I’m not done yet…” Jiyong respond before plunging two of his fingers inside which make Dara’s nerve crazy “Ohhhhhhhhhhh…” Dara moan when she feels Jiyong expert fingers move in and out inside of her “That’s it baby… moan for me… moan louder Dee…” Jiyong said then move his finger faster and harder “S**t Ji… your making me… Uhmmmmmmmmmmm….” Dara said and moan “That’s it baby… That’s it….” Jiyong said while giving Dara’s neck little kisses and moving his faster, harder and deeper and deeper “Ji… Hmmmmmmmmm….” Dara moan”  “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh… god…..” she continues after her another release.

 

Meanwhile, when Jiyong feels Dara’s juice on his finger, he instantly pulls it out and starts positioning his self between Dara’s thighs while looking at Dara with smirk on his face. On the other hand, when Dara saw Jiyong’s smirk, Dara’s eyes open so wide and asks “Ji… what are you planning to do??”  “Ji?? Who is Ji???” Jiyong asks with a teasing look “I’m G-Dragon… Baby…” he continues before ing inside Dara “Ohhhhhh… s**t… Dara you’re so tight… god… I love you so much…” Jiyong said before starting to move in and out between her thighs “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” Dara respond while holding to Jiyong’s shoulder tight while accepting every that Jiyong made “I love you Dara… I love you so much…” Jiyong said before starting to move faster, harder and deeper inside of Dara “Ohhhhhh… god…. Ji… I love you too… so much…” Dara respond hysterically after embracing Jiyong tightly and start to synchronize with Jiyong’s rhythm which make Jiyong to move more faster, more harder and more deeper “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Jiyong moan before kissing Dara’s lip roughly “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” Dara moan while responding to Jiyong kiss “I’m almost there babe… I’m almost there…” Jiyong said after breaking the kiss “Me too Ji… Me too…” Dara respond before arching her back to meet Jiyong which make her crazy and make her third release “Hmmmmmmmmmm… Uhmmmmm…” Dara said after her release “Here it comes Dara… Here it comes…” Jiyong said while moving inside of Dara. After a couple of fast, hard and deep Jiyong start to release everything inside Dara. Jiyong stay inside for a couple for a couple minutes before moving out of her “That is so fantastic baby…” Jiyong said then hug Dara tightly after giving her a quick kiss on her forehead.

 

On the other hand, Dara just stay quiet while Jiyong giving her a tight embrace “Hey… Dara… What’s wrong???” Jiyong said when he notices Dara’s quietness. When Dara hear Jiyong asks her, she look up and said “I’m confused…” “Why??” Jiyong asks again “A while ago we just decide to start again as a friend…” Dara respond “And now… look at us under your bed cover…” she continues “Dara… we love each other… that’s what matter…” Jiyong said “So, don’t be confused anymore… beside… we can still be friends you know…” he continues “So, what do you call our status Jiyong??” Dara said while looking at Jiyong, but before Dara hears Jiyong’s answer, she saw him smirk and said “Well… You are my girlfriend/friend…” with a teasing voice.  Dara suddenly sit up and instantly smack Jiyong’s arm and said “Yah!! You’re making fun of me…” “Of course not… I’m just answering your question...” Jiyong respond with a huge smile on his face “I don’t believe you… You’re making fun of me…” Dara said before securing the cover tightly around her body “I’m not…” Jiyong said with smile on his face before pulling Dara towards him and give her a tight hug while kissing her neck.

 

After a couple of minutes of hugging, Jiyong break their hug and look at Dara and ask “Dara… I’m serious when I said you’re still my girlfriend…” “I love you and I want you… and you know what I want I always get no matter what it takes…” he continues “Jiyong… let’s just take one step at a time… ok…” Dara said softly “Yeah… one step at a time… and it will start to you as my girlfriend…” Jiyong respond “Haist… I can’t win this argument with you…” Dara said with frustrated voice “Baby… we are not arguing… we are talking…” Jiyong said with smile on his face “And it’s late already… Let’s sleep... and tomorrow we will go to the beach…” he continues “Beach?? I don’t have changes clothes and swim wear…” Dara said “I’ll take care of that…” Jiyong respond before embracing Dara again then lay down on his bed.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“Do you think Dara is with Jiyong???” Bom said while walking back and forth inside their living room “Well... I don’t know…” TOP answer while sitting on the sofa and looking at Bom “It’s past midnight already and she is not home… I’m worried about her…” Bom said before sitting beside TOP “Do you know anyone to confirm if she is with Jiyong??” Bom said with a pleading voice “I just want to make sure that she is safe…” she continues. TOP sigh before getting his phone inside his pocket and press some number “Hello… Man sorry to disturb you… yeah… yeah… I know… that’s why I said sorry already… do you know where Jiyong is??... I don’t like to disturb him if he is asleep you know him… Man… I said sorry already… do you know where he is??? Just answer me dammit!! Thanks...” TOP said before ending the call and dial another number “Hello… VI where are you?? Are you with Jiyong?? Do you know where he is right now?? Ok… Thanks…” TOP said before ending the call again then dial another number again “Hello... Can I ask for Thunder’s number?? Don’t ask question just give it to me… thanks…” TOP said before ending the call when all of a sudden TOP phone beep signalling that he just receive a message. TOP look at his phone and dial the number that shown in the screen “Thunder… This is TOP… Did you see Dara with Jiyong today??? Oh… I see… Thanks… Just don’t mention about this call to GD… ok… Thanks…” TOP said before ending the call and put his phone back inside his pocket before looking at Bom and said “Dara is with Jiyong… Can we sleep already??” “Really?? Haist… Now I know where she is we can sleep already…” Bom said before standing up and pull TOP to stand and walk hand in hand towards the stair until they reach Bom’s bedroom. When both of them are inside, TOP instantly kiss Bom’s lip and grab both of her legs and encircle them on his waist while Bom put her hands around TOP’s neck to avoid falling down “I thought you said we are going to sleep…” Bom said after breaking their kiss. TOP look at Bom with smirk on his face and said “When did I say that??” “Ohhh… a while ago... down stair…” Bom answer with a teasing voice “Hmmm… I don’t remember…” TOP respond before claiming Bom’s lip roughly and lay her down on her bed and take her clothes off as fast as he can follow by his own clothes.

 

When Bom saw TOP is already on top of her, she suddenly switches their position which make TOP the one laying down on her bed and she is now on top “Bom, what are you doing??” TOP asks with curiousity on his voice “Let me take in charge…” Bom said with a teasing voice and start leaning then kiss TOP’s lip which he instantly respond while his hands are caressing Bom’s back. Bom’s lip start to move down until it reach TOP chest and and play with his “Ohhhhhhhh… god… Bom….” TOP moan while holding Bom’s head “Hmmmmmmmmmmm…” Bom respond before moving down further until she reach TOP’s navel and plunges her tongue inside while kissing it “S**t… Bom… UHmmmmmmmmm…” TOP moan before leaning and look at Bom who is still kissing his navel “Bom…” TOP said when he feels Bom’s leaves his navel and start to move down again until she reach his super hard member. TOP saw Bom look at it with excitement in her eyes “Bom… you don’t have to do this…” TOP said while looking at Bom lovely “Just let me take in charge…” he continues. Bom look at TOP with smirk on her face before grasping TOP’s member and move her hand up and down “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh… god……….. That feels so great…” TOP said before laying down on Bom’s bed and just let Bom do her wonderful work “You like what I’m doing Tabie??” Bom said with a teasing voice and move her hand a little faster “Ohhh… god… yes… I love it… keep moving that wonderful hand of yours… don’t stop…” TOP respond, when all of a sudden, TOP feel Bom stop but before he can protest, he feels a something wet around and before he can say anything, Bom instantly him hard “S**t Bom… Hmmmmmmmmmm…………..” TOP moan while grasping the bed cover because of the sensation he starts to feel “Baby… I’m almost there…” TOP said while Bom is still moving her head up and down “Baby.... stop… I don’t like to release in your mouth…” TOP said, but instead of stopping Bom just keep on him until she feel him release everything inside which she tried to shallow everything “How’s that??” Bom asks with smirk on her face after giving TOP the best performance of her life. TOP look at Bom with smirk on his face and said “Damn! That was fantastic Baby…” before pulling Bom towards him and give her a kiss while laying her down on her bed “Now… It’s my turn…” TOP suddenly said before plunging his still hard member between her thighs “Ready for round two??” TOP asks with smirk on his face. Bom just pull TOP towards her and give him a nerve wrecking kiss while arching her lower body, which TOP think is a signal for him to move and start another round of love making and this time he will be in charge.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

“Baby wake up… Dara… Baby…” Jiyong whisper on Dara’s ear “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Dara groan in respond “Dara, we are going in the beach and if you keep sleeping the sun will fully rise and it’s bad for the skin…” Jiyong said before hugging Dara tightly “Ji… I feel sleepy…” Dara answer “You already have enough sleep…” Jiyong said teasingly “Enough sleep?? Aare you kidding me??” Dara said sarcastically “You let me sleep for 15 minutes then wake me up again because of your ertness…” she continues “But you like it… Right??” Jiyong said while moving his eye browse up and down with a teasing look “Whatever!” Dara respond before going down the bed while grasping the sheet tightly around her body and walks towards the bathroom leaving Jiyong laughing.

 

After a couple of minutes, Dara emerge from the bathroom still with the sheet around her and when she did not see Jiyong  inside the room, she just sigh and walks toward the door and look for him in the other part of the penthouse “Jiyong… where is my clothes??” Dara asks after finding Jiyong inside the kitchen cooking breakfast. When Jiyong hears Dara, he turns around and said “Inside my cabinet…” When Dara hears Jiyong’s answer, she instantly turns around and walks back towards his bedroom while Jiyong just continues what he is doing.

 

--------------------------------------

 

“Babe… you are a great cook…” TOP said while eating his breakfast that is prepared by Bom “Yeah right… like scramble egg is difficult to cook plus a bread and coffee…” Bom answer while eating her corn “Is that your breakfast??” TOP said while looking at Bom “Yeah… Corn is my breakfast everyday… I love corn…” Bom respond with a huge smile on his face “Really??” TOP asks with amuse voice, Bom just nod while munching her corn “I’ll just go to the bathroom…” Bom suddenly said before standing up and walks towards the bathroom near the kitchen.

 

“Bom… someone’s at the door…” TOP shout when he heard the doorbell rang “Can you open it for me??” Bom shout inside the bathroom “Okies…” TOP said before standing up and walks towards the door and open it “Who are you??” TOP and the new person said simultaneously with both frown on their face “Who are you??” TOP asks again “What do you want??” he continues to asks “Excuse me… Whoever you are… First, this is my sister house and second I bought this house for her…” the new person said “and who is your sister??” TOP asks curiously while looking at the new person’s eyes.

 

“OMG!! Teddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!” Bom shout the moment she saw who the person is standing outside the door. Bom walks towards Teddy immediately and give him a big hug while TOP left confused “Babe… who is he??” TOP asks all of a sudden. Bom break their hug and turn to TOP and respond “This is Teddy… Dara’s older brother…” “and Teddy this is my boyfriend Seunghyun… but you can call him TOP…” she continues. “Nice meeting you…” TOP said before raising his hand for a handshake “Sorry for my behavior a while ago...” he continues. Teddy reach TOP’s hand and shakes it and said “Nice meeting you too…” “It’s ok… no harm done…” he continues before looking at Bom and said “Can we go inside??” Bom just nod before pulling Teddy inside their house “Just sit on the sofa first and I’ll prepare breakfast for you…” Bom said while looking at Teddy who is now sitting on their living room “No need I’m still full…” Teddy responds while looking at Bom “So… Where is Dara??” Teddy suddenly asks which leave TOP and Bom looking at each other eyes nervously.

 

                                       ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                             What can you say about this new chapter???

                                                                 Enjoy Reading!!!