THE SECRET BODYGUARD

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 10 – THE SECRET BODYGUARD

 

When Dara reach her bedroom, she immediately fixes herself and lay on her bed. She looks at her wall clock and saw it’s already 1:00AM but still even though her body feels tired her mind is so awake, so Dara decides to get some milk at the kitchen. But before Dara went down stair, she open Bom’s room and saw her sleeping peacefully ‘Haist…lucky for her to sleep so peacefully’ Dara said before closing the door silently and then went down stair to get her milk.  When Dara finish drinking her milk, she returns to her bedroom and lay down on her bed and try getting some sleep.

 

After a couple of minutes, Dara is still wide awake while staring at the ceiling ‘Haist… I can’t asleep… Damn Jiyong!!’ Dara said ‘I can’t believe he will make me feel this way and confused’ she continues. ‘What will I do if I see him again?’ Dara asks before turning to the other side of her bed ‘Maybe… I just need to stay away from him’ she said to herself. ‘I will just make myself busy with school works and other activities, so that I have an excuse next time’ Dara said while grinning to her ideas.  ‘I just need to make sure that I hide myself properly when he is around’ she said to herself ‘and maybe after a couple of weeks, Jiyong will lose interest on me’ she continues before she closed her eyes to sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Jiyong immediately park his car at the darkest corner of the street then fixes her hoodies and masked to cover his face before stepping out of the car. He walks at the sidewalks to reach his destination, the house that he bought using different name for gang purposes. This house serves as their headquarter, meeting place in case of emergency and some member live at the house to be the care taker. When he reaches the house, Jiyong open the door immediately and step inside. He roams his eyes around and saw VI watching TV at the living room. He instantly walks towards him “YOU!!” Jiyong said while walking towards the unaware VI then when he reaches him, Jiyong smack his head, which make VI startled “Ahhhhhh…” VI said the moment he feels the pain from his head. VI turns around and saw GD “Hyung!! Why did you hit me?? It hurts” VI said while caressing his head, GD glared at VI and said “You!! You call at the wrong time!! You know that!!” “Hyung!! It’s emergency!!!” VI replies while looking at GD “Where are the others?” GD asks “They are in the dining room, waiting for you” VI answers “and you?? Why are you here if everybody is waiting for me at the dining room?” GD asks curiously “Ehhh… Hyung… I’m watching my favorite cartoon show” VI answers with smile on his face. GD just shake his head then walks towards the dining room while VI following him behind.

 

The moment GD enters the dining room; everybody keeps quiet and looks at their leader. GD sits at the middle of the table then YB, D-Lite and TOP sit next to the leader while VI sits beside the leader. Even though GD attends all the meeting, only YB, D-LITE, TOP and VI saw his face and hear his voice but for the other member they just saw their leader always wearing a masked, because nobody must found out that Kwon Jiyong of KJ Corp. and Big Bang Leader GD is the same, that why he appointed VI as his spoke man. The only prove that he is the leader are the trusted four- YB, TOP, D-LITE and VI, because wherever the leader at, the four will always be with him. GD looks at D-Lite and nod, which mean he needs to start the meeting. D-Lite cleared his throat before he start “Well, the reason we gathered all the Area leader today as our leader order because we are looking for this guys” D-Lite said before getting the picture of the guys they need. “Look at his picture… Maybe you saw him on your ground.” He continues. “His name is G.O, he live inside our territory a few block from the boundary. JYJ gang is look for him, because of some failed transaction, If you heard the news about our other member who is beaten and left out bloody at the street, JYJ member does it because of him” D-Lite continues. When all of a sudden, GD tap the table to get the members attention, once everybody hear the tap, they all look to their leader. On the other hand, GD whispers something on VI and nod. VI looks at D-Lite and said “D-Lite, thank you for the information. You can stop now. GD-Hyung said he wants you to look for that guy and he must be captured alive, whoever can captured him and bring G.O in front of our leader, he will gave you a reward” “GD also said he will only give you three days to look for this guys and if you fail, you know the consequences, you will all lose the financial support” he continues. “You can go now and start meeting your member to look for that guy. Take one photo each to show your member” VI said while looking at the Area leader.

 

When everybody is gone, GD takes his masked off but left his hoodies on his head and look at his buddies while still sitting on the dining room. “Guys, you need to work all your connection. I need to know if this b**t**d still in our territory” GD said seriously. “Hyung… don’t worry we will find him” D-Lite said while checking his laptop. GD just nod before looking at YB “I need one of your best man” GD said seriously. “Why??” YB asks. “Don’t asks, just give me one of your best man- he needs to be the best in tracking and fighting, as in from hand to hand combat to guns and knife.. as in everything...” GD said seriously. “Man, I’ll never give him to you until I know the reason” YB said while smiling at GD.

 

Meanwhile, D-Lite, TOP and VI are also curious why their leader need another best fighter aside from YB. GD sighs before looking at the four of them and said “I just need him to do something for me… ok” “What is it Hyung??” VI asks curiously “Is it something to do with Sandara Park??” YB asks with a huge smile on his face. While TOP and D-Lite are just listening to their conversation. GD sighs again before nodding. “OK… I’ll give you Thunder… He is the best among my men right now.” YB said before standing up “I’ll accompany him tomorrow at the office, because I need to debrief him about his new mission” he continue before walking towards the door to leave without waiting for GD’s respond. TOP and D-Lite also stand up and leave while VI stay beside him. “Hyung, we have to go” VI said the stand up. GD put his masked again before standing up and walks towards the door and leave. VI and GD step inside GD’s car immediately when they reach it. GD takes off his hoodies and mask before starting the car engine and drive away to go home.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Dara wake up… It’s already 7:OO am… You will be late in your first class” Bom said while shaking Dara’s shoulder “Unnie, 5 minutes more… pleaseeeeeeee” Dara moan while trying to hide under her bed sheet “Dara… no more 5 minutes.. get up or I’ll throw cold water in your face” Bom said seriously. Dara sigh before getting up of her bed and walks towards her bathroom to shower and brush her teeth. Bom follows Dara toward the bathroom and asks “What time did you go home?” Dara looks at Bom with sleepy eyes and said “Around 1:OOAM”  before closing the shower curtain “Whose with you? Where did you go?” Bom asks again while leaning on the bathroom door “Bom I’m with a friends and we just need to do some important matter, and I know it will bored you if I tell you” Dara answer casually. “Ohh… Is it a girl or a guy??” Bom asks again. While inside the shower Dara just sighs and answer “A guy… Bom can you leave me alone first, so I can do my thing” “Fine” Bom reply then leave Dara alone to fix herself inside her own bedroom.

 

After a couple of minutes, Dara finishes everything and went down stair to eat her breakfast. When she reaches the kitchen, she saw Bom eating her favorite food- CORN. “Good Morning” Dara greet Bom before getting her cereal and milk and then sit on the table to eat “Morning” Bom replies while chewing her corn. “Dara I’ll be late later, so don’t wait for me… ok” Bom said. Dara just nod while eating her breakfast. After finishing their food, Bom and Dara leave together and went to their schools.

 

--------------------------------

 

“Sir, Sir YB is here to see you” his secretary said thru the intercom “Let him in” Jiyong said while pushing the answer button. The office door open and enters YB with another person. “YB, what do you want?” GD asks the moment he saw YB “I just deliver the person you want” YB answer before sitting in front of his table. GD looks at the person standing in front of him and asks “So, You’re Thunder?” “Yes, Sir” Thunder reply instantly “Do you know who I am?” GD asks “Yes Sir, But Sir YB said that I will just call you Sir as simple as that in front of other people” Thunder reply. GD just nod while looking at Thunder seriously “So, You want to work for me?” GD asks “Yes Sir, It’s my honour to work for you” Thunder answers. “Good.” GD said before looking at YB and asks “Are you sure, He is the best?” “Of course man! I’ll train him personally and all my men are good” YB said with a confident voice. “OK…” GD said before getting Dara’s picture inside his drawer “She is your assignment” GD said after giving the photo to Thunder. “Who is she?” Thunder asks while looking at the photos “She is Dara, my girlfriend… I want you to follow her anywhere she go silently and protect her in any harm.” GD answers “Are you serious??” YB asks after hearing what GD said to Thunder. GD nod while looking at YB “Dude… I give you my best fighter and tracker just to babysit your girlfriend.” YB continues. GD looks at YB seriously and said “Are you questioning my decision??” “Nooo.…” YB said sarcastically before standing up “I’ll go ahead… I’ll leave Thunder in your care.” YB continues before walking towards the door. When YB is gone, GD looks at Thunder and said “Sit down” then point at the chair in front of him. Thunder sit immediately then put back Dara’s picture on his desk. “Ok… as I was saying… You will be my girlfriend bodyguard but she must never found out that you’re following her. You will report to me everything that happens to her every day.” GD said seriously “I’m a very possessive man, so, what mine is mine and nobody is allow to claim her aside from me.” he continues “Do you understand?” GD asks Thunder with a serious voice. Thunder just nod. “Good, because if something bad happen to her within your care. I’ll kill you myself” GD said seriously while looking at Thunder’s eyes. “And aside from my four loyal friends, you are the only one knows about her. You know what I mean... Right??” GD asks. “Yes Sir.” Thunder answers. “Do you have any question??” GD asks “Sir, At night, how can I protect her if I need to sleep also” Thunder asks. “Ohh… You don’t have to guard her at night. You can also sleep” GD said “When she return home, your job is done but make sure that if she return home, she will never goes out again.” He continues. Thunder just nod and said “Yes Sir” “You can go now and go to her school” GD said then start reading his paper works. Thunder walks silent towards the door to leave.

 

                                                                         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                               SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAPTER

                                                                                                 NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE HOOOT~!!

                                                                                                                ^_____________^