ANGRY DRAGON AND AWKWARDNESS

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 21 – ANGRY DRAGON AND AWKWARDNESS

 

 “Haist… This is good…” VI said while sitting at the VIP club “Why??” YB asks “Well, for the past months we don’t encounter problem within the gang and Hyung’s business is also doing good.” VI answers “TOP-Hyung, how’s your girlfriend??” VI asks after turning to TOP side. TOP look at VI and answer “Bom is ok… actually… she is on her way here…” “What? You let your girlfriend come here alone??” D-Lite responds “Well… Yeah… She said I don’t have to fetch her… She will just ride a cab to go here.” TOP answers “and you allow her??” VI asks. TOP nod and said “Yeah… Well, Bom is kinda independent, she still like to have her freedom even though we are together…” TOP answer before drinking his beer. “So, can we meet her??” D-Lite asks “Of course… That’s why she is coming tonight… I’ll introduce my Bommie to all of you…” TOP said “and guys Bom knows about me being in a gang, so you don’t have to act weird around her...” he continues  before looking at GD who is sitting comfortably at the corner sofa with a serious look “Is Dara coming??” TOP asks. “No…” GD answers without looking at TOP and just continues drinking.

 

“Man, do you have a problem??” YB asks “Why are you asking??” GD asks back to YB before looking at his directions “Because you’re so quiet…” YB answers “Man… If you have a problem, you can share it with us… It’s just the five of us here in the room…” YB continues. Meanwhile, TOP, VI and D-Lite look at GD’s direction when they heard what YB is saying. “Yeah… Hyung you can share it with us…” VI said with smile on his face. GD look at them seriously and said “I don’t have a problem…” before continue drinking “How are you and Dara??” TOP asks suddenly. GD looks at TOP seriously but looks away after a couple of minutes without saying anything and just continues drinking. TOP just shake his head when Jiyong ignore his question and just continue drinking.

 

‘It’s been five months since Dara accept me as her boyfriend and our relationship are getting stronger each day.’ GD said to himself after looking away at TOP’s direction ‘and I always make sure that I have time for Dara but I feel something is still not right’ GD continue talking to himself. GD sigh and said ‘Maybe even though I am open about the real Jiyong, I still hide everything that involve GD.’ GD said before looking at his friend who is happily chatting and laughing. ‘I’m happy for TOP that Bom easily accept him being in a gang.’ GD said before sighing.

 

When all of a sudden, they hear a loud knock at their VIP room “VI open the door…” GD said irritably without looking. VI stand up immediately and walks towards the door, he unlock it first before opening it a little to peek “Oh CL… what are you doing here??” VI said when he saw CL standing outside the door then open the door widely for CL to enter “I just bring someone here… She is asking for TOP…” CL answers while looking at VI before turning her head at her back. VI look at CL’s back and asks “Who is she??” then look back at CL’s direction “She said her name is Bom…” CL answers “So, I’ll leave her here… just tell TOP about it….” She continues “You’re not coming inside??” VI asks “No…I’m kinda busy maybe later…” CL answer before turning her back to VI and walk away, when CL pass by Bom, she just nod her head and just continue walking.  

 

VI step out of the room and close the door slowly before walking towards Bom’s direction. “Hello… I’m VI…” VI said then raises his hand. Bom reach for VI’s hand and shake it “Nice meeting you VI…” Bom said with smile on her face “Are you one of TOP’s friends?” Bom asks “Yeah…” VI said while nodding “Ohh… ok…” Bom said with a little uneasiness “Let’s go inside…” VI said with smile on his face before walking back without noticing the other person behind Bom. However, Bom just nod and follow VI’s behind.

 

Meanwhile, TOP, YB and D-Lite just continue chatting and drinking while GD just still sitting quietly at the corner after VI goes out not minding who is at the door. All of them thought that the person who knocks at their door needs VI, so they didn’t bother to know who it is. “This is lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee…” YB said with high tone before drinking his beer while dancing, TOP and D-Lite just laugh at YB’s silliness “Is he drunk??” TOP asks to D-Lite “No… He is just acting stupid…” D-Lite answers. “Ohhhh….” TOP respond while shaking his head. When all of a sudden the door open and enters VI “Hyung… someone is looking for you…” VI said the moment he enters their room. Everyone look at VI’s direction with curiosity in their eyes “Who??” TOP, YB, D-Lite and GD asks at the same time. When VI heard his Hyung asks at the same time, he laugh before answering and said “It’s for you TOP-Hyung…” VI answers before pointing at his back direction.

 

TOP instantly stand up and look at VI’s back. When TOP saw Bom walking behind VI, he immediately walks towards her “Hi…” TOP said before kissing Bom on her cheek when he reaches her “Hello…” Bom said with smile on her face while looking at TOP. However, TOP notice somebody standing at Bom’s back, so he turn and look at her back. TOP eyes open so wide when he recognized the person behind Bom. TOP look back at Bom instantly and asks “Why did you bring her here??” with a super low voice. Bom look at TOP face and saw him with uneasiness and nervousness “Why is there a problem??” Bom asks curiously without answering TOP’s question “Jiyong is in his bad mood today.” TOP answer “Ohhhh… I’m sorry… I did not know… I thought it’s ok to bring Dara because Jiyong is also here…” Bom answer with apologetic voice. TOP just sigh while looking at Bom’s distress face.

 

On the other hand, Dara is waiting impatiently at Bom’s back, she feels irritated to Bom because first, Bom hide her book, second Bom drag her out of the house just to accompany her to go to this bar and lastly, Bom make her wear a short-shorts and a loose clothes that show her one shoulder with her bra strap visible to everybody’s eyes and it’s making her so uncomfortable “Can we go inside??” Dara asks suddenly with irritated voice “You can continue whispering with each other inside...” she continues with a frown on her forehead. Bom just role her eyes when we look at Dara while TOP frown when she saw her frowning towards them “Ok…” TOP said before walking back inside the room. When Dara and Bom already step inside, TOP closes the door instantly and locks it again.

 

“Jiyong… Dara is here…” TOP said immediately while looking at Jiyong’s side. When Jiyong hears what TOP said, he instantly turn to his direction and his eyes open widely when he saw Dara standing beside Bom wearing short-shorts and a loose clothes that show one of her shoulder and her bra strap, and because of his foul mood, Jiyong stand up immediately and said “What the hell are you wearing??” with a loud voice before walking towards Dara’s direction leaving all the people inside speechless “Why are you wearing short-shorts and a loose clothes??” Jiyong ask angrily “and I can see your bra strap!” he continue before Dara can answers. “Bom make me wear these clothes…” Dara answer instantly with a soft voice after recovering from her shock while avoiding Jiyong angry stare. Jiyong instantly turn to Bom and said “What the hell are you thinking making Dara- my girlfriend wear this kind of clothes??” with an angry voice. TOP instantly hide Bom behind his back and said “Man… calm down… Let’s us talk calmly…” “Calmly?? S***t man!! Jiyong respond with a loud voice and furious look.

 

“Ji…” Dara said before hold Jiyong’s arm to get his attention. Meanwhile, when Jiyong feel Dara’s hands holding his arm, he instantly look at her and ask “What??” but only with irritated voice “Please calm down… It’s no big deal… I…” Dara answers but before she can finish what she is supposed to say Jiyong butts in and said “No big deal???” with now an angry voice “For you it’s no big deal but not for me…” Jiyong answers before taking his jacket off and put it on Dara’s shoulder “Wear my jacket…” Jiyong said seriously before looking at TOP’s direction “Talk to her…” Jiyong said seriously then look at Bom before dragging Dara out of the room leaving everybody in a shock face.

 

---------------------------------

 

“Ji… where are we going??” Dara asks while walking as fast as she can behind Jiyong. However, Jiyong didn’t answer Dara and just keep on dragging her toward his cousin’s office. When Jiyong reach CL’s office, he opens it quickly without knocking then step inside the office and drag Dara inside.  When Dara step inside, she saw a woman sitting on her desk with a shock face while looking at them. Meanwhile, Jiyong start walking and dragging Dara to another door inside his cousin’s office without saying anything. On the other hand, Dara saw Jiyong opening another door without paying much attention to the woman she saw inside and just drag her again inside before closing the door with a loud bang and lock it.

 

When Jiyong and Dara are both inside, Jiyong just start walking back and forth while cursing “Jiyong can you please calm down… You’re starting to scare me…” Dara said with a slightly scared voice while looking at Jiyong. On the other hand, when Jiyong hears what Dara says, he immediately stops walking and instantly looks at Dara “S**t Dara! You know I hate it when you wear revealing clothes. We already talks about it before…” Jiyong said with irritated voice “I told you… I don’t like other people especially man gawking at my girlfriend…” he continues while looking seriously at Dara “Yah!! Don’t blame me… Bom makes me wear this kind of clothes…” Dara respond with a high tone “You can say no to her…” Jiyong respond irritably “You can insist wearing your usual clothes…” he continues. Dara look down and said “But if I don’t follow Bom, she will never tell wear my book is…” When Jiyong what Dara said he instantly feel piss off “What?? Because of that damn book… you agree wearing the clothes you know I hate…” Jiyong respond angrily while walking towards Dara.

 

Dara immediately look at Jiyong when she hear him raised his voice again. When Dara saw Jiyong walking toward her, she step back automatically until she feel a cold stone wall on her back, making her trap between the wall and Jiyong. On the other hand, smirk when he saw Dara reach the wall making her trap. “Ji… what are you doing??” Dara asks nervously when Jiyong stand in front of her. “You know… there is another reason why I don’t like you wearing revealing clothes…” Jiyong respond seriously. Dara look at Jiyong curiously and ask “What other reason??” Dara asks. Instead of answering, Jiyong grasp Dara’s hand and guide it between his thighs and seriously said “This is the other reason…” and when Dara feels Jiyong’s member, Dara’s eye open so wide and said “Ji….!” with a shock voice “Seeing you wearing those revealing clothes makes me so hard and me wanting to be inside you…” Jiyong said without paying attention on Dara’s shock face instead Jiyong look at Dara with full of passion and love “But I know you’re not yet ready and seeing you wearing this short-shorts is not helping me to calm myself down…” he continues “Sorry…” Jiyong said suddenly before claiming Dara’s lips roughly.

 

On the other hand, Dara just stare at Jiyong with disbelief in her eyes, and when she hears him say sorry, Dara start to feel confused but before she can asks Jiyong, Dara already feels Jiyong’s lip kissing her roughly. Dara suddenly feels Jiyong bite her lower lips and because of the little pain, she slightly open her lip which gave Jiyong a change to plunge her tongue inside to explore Dara’s mouth. “Hmmmmmmmmmm…” Dara moans instantly when she feels Jiyong’s tongue inside of , after a couple of minutes of tongue battle, Dara automatically raised her left hand to Jiyong’s neck while Jiyong’s still holding her right hand and now pressing to his growing member.

 

“I want you…. “Jiyong said while still kissing Dara “I want you so much…” he continues before letting go of Dara’s right hand and pull her towards his body to feel Dara’s body toward him. “I can’t take this anymore…” Jiyong said after breaking their kiss and stare at Dara’s face “I need to have you know… or I’ll be going crazy…” Jiyong said with a pained voice and when Jiyong saw Dara nod, he instantly kiss her again then lay her on the bed inside the room without breaking their kiss.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

On the other hand, everybody inside the room left shock and speechless after Jiyong drag Dara out of the room “Hmmmm… this is awkward…” VI said after recovering from the shock. D-Lite and YB just nod their head while looking at each other. Meanwhile, TOP instantly turn to Bom and asks “Are you ok??”  Bom just nod before letting her tears falls down on her cheeks “Hey… don’t cry…” TOP said the moment he saw Bom’s tears “I’m sorry…” Bom said with a shaky voice. TOP caress Bom’s both cheek while wiping her tears and said “Don’t be… it’s not your fault…” TOP said with smile on his face then TOP assist Bom to sit on the sofa while still holding her hand. “Drink this…” TOP said before giving her a glass of water. Bom reach the glass and drink immediately before giving it back to TOP and said “I’m really sorry… I did not know… Jiyong will react like that…” “It’s not your fault… Jiyong-Hyung is in his bad mood when you arrive…” VI said while looking at Bom with sorry eyes “But still if I did not blackmail Dara for wearing that clothes this will never happen…” Bom respond while holding back her tears. TOP sigh and said “It’s done already… So, stop stressing yourself about this matter…” “How can you say that??” Bom asks with a little high tone “Jiyong drag Dara out of this room angrily… what if... Jiyong hurt Dara because of me…” she continues “Bom… Jiyong will never hurt Dara… I promise you that… maybe… He could hurt you unintentionally but not Dara…” TOP said with an I’m-sorry look “Are you really sure??” Bom asks again “Don’t worry… Jiyong loves Dara so much… He is obsessed with her… He will never hurt Dara…” YB answers instead “He will do everything and anything for Dara… just to make her happy…” D-Lite said with smile on his face. Bom instantly look at the two new people who speak at her with curiosity “That’s YB and D-Lite… They are my friends too...” TOP said to answers Bom’s curiosity while looking at his two friends “Nice meeting you…” YB and D-Lite said together “Nice meeting you too…” Bom respond with a little smile on her face.

 

When all of a sudden the door open and enter furious CL “What the heck happen??” CL asks the moment she enters the VIP room. When no one answer her and just stare at her, CL became more furious and asks “Can somebody answer me??” with her super high voice.  “Why are you angry?? What happen??” YB asks instead. CL looks at YB’s direction and asks “You’re asking me what happen??” “How the f**K would I know when my cousin just barge in my office without knocking and with his super angry mood while dragging a girl inside my spare bedroom.” CL responds angrily “Now… Can someone please answer me…” CL said as calmly as possible. “It’s just a misunderstanding and GD-Hyung is just not in a mood today…” VI answers “Who is the girl??” CL asks after sitting on the sofa “That’s Dara… your cousin’s girlfriend…” TOP answers “Ohhh… I see…” CL said “and who is she??” CL asks again while looking at Bom’s direction “This is Bom… my girlfriend… and Dara’s cousin…” TOP answers again. CL just nod to TOP “Is Jiyong really angry??” Bom asks softly while looking at CL “Yeah… he looks super furious…” CL replied “CL!” TOP said with a high tone while glaring at CL “What?? I’m just telling the truth…” CL said seriously “It’s what I saw… Jiyong just open my office door without knocking dragging your cousin without paying attention at my reaction and close my room door with a loud bang before locking it…” she continues “ I heard a little bit of shouting but after that I heard nothing…. So, I left my office and come up here to ask you what happen” CL said while looking at the people in front of her.

 

“TOP… what if he hurt Dara??” Bom asks worriedly “How can I tell Teddy-Oppa what happen??” she continues. TOP look at Bom and said “Bom don’t think negatively ok… I told you… Jiyong will never hurt Dara… Trust me…” “Is your cousin real name is Sandara Park??” CL asks suddenly, Bom just nod and said “Yeah…” “Ohhh…” CL said with a knowing look “Don’t worry; she is safe with Jiyong…” CL continues “My cousin will never hurt you cousin… like what TOP said… So calm down and enjoy the night…” CL said before standing up and walks toward the door to leave without saying anything else.

 

When TOP saw Bom look at him, he just smile at her and said “See… you have nothing to worry about…” before giving Bom a light kiss on her lips. Bom just nod before looking at YB, VI and D-Lite awkwardly with a little shy smile on her face.

 

 

                                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                 the next chapter will be SUPER HOT HOT HOT!!!

                                                                           Enjoy Reading!!!