THE MEETING

GANGSTER's KISS

Chapter 44 - The Meeting

 

"Thank you for meeting me here..." GD said while looking at se7en's eye seriously "No problem bro..."se7en reply "What do you want?" he asked before sitting in front of GD "I want to talk to Dara's brother..." GD answers "Why?" se7en asked again "I want to discuss something to him..." GD answers "Can you do something for us to meet??" GD asked "Well... I can ask Teddy if he wants to meet you... but I can't promise you if he will accept the meeting especially after what you did..."se7en answers "Fine...just tell him.. I need his decision tomorrow..." GD said before standing up and walk straight to the door to leave while se7en just shake his head with amusement in his face while looking at GD's back..

---------------------------------

 

"G-Hyung... how's your meeting with se7en hyung??" V.I asked after he saw GD sit on the sofa inside his office. GD look at VI and said "It's fine... I just told him what I want then I leave instantly..." "Ohhhh... what do you want from him???" VI asked curiously "Well... I just told him to tell Dara's brother that I want to talk to him ASAP..." GD answers "I see... but hyung tomorrow is Dara noona's graduation... what will you do???" VI asked while still doing some paper works inside the office "I know.... I already prepared everything... from her passport to the security..." GD respond, VI instantly look at GD and asked "What passport???" "Ohhh... after graduation we are going to fly somewhere to celebrate... just tell the others..." GD said before standing and walks toward his desks to start working "Oki doki..." VI answers before running outside the office leaving GD chuckling.

 

----------------------------------

 

"Haist... Can we go out??" Dara asked Thunder while walking back and forth inside Jiyong's big living room "I'm sorry Miss Dara but Master GD said that you are not allowed to go out without him or without his permission..." Thunder answers "Why do I need his permission??? I can decided for my own..." Dara said with irritated voice "Im sorry Miss Dara but that's Master GD's command..." Thunder answer again "But I'm bored...." Dara respond "Bom is not here... I know she is preparing for our graduation tomorrow while me... I'm stuck inside this gigantic house with five body guards and hundreds of maids doing nothing..." she continue while still walking but suddenly stop then look at Thunder and asked "Can u call your master GD and tell him I want to talk to him??"  "Yes Miss..." Thunder answer immediately.

 

Dara saw Thunder getting his phone inside his pocket then types Jiyong number before giving it to her "Miss..." Thunder said before giving the phone to her and walk a liitle bit far away from her. "Ji..."  Dara said the moment she hear Jiyong answer her call "Can I go out??" Dara asked instantly before Jiyong can say anthing "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.... I'm bored here... I'll bring Thunder with me... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee..." she continue "Yah!!! I'm not a thing... I can decide for my own... just let me go and everything will be fine..." Dara said angrily "Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she shout when she hear the tone indicating that Jiyong already ended the call. Dara looked at Thunder angrily and asked "Can we go out??" Thunder respond "I'm sorry Miss but Mastered GD's order me..........." but before Thunder can finish what he have to say, Dara throw his phone on the wall and walk out angrily.

 

----------------------------------

 

TO ALL MY READER , SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE

AND SORRY IF I CANT UPDATE REGULARLY

IM KINDA BUSY WITH WORKS

I HOPE U WILL NEVER

LEAVE THIS STORY

I PROMISE

I'll FINISH

THIS

STORY

I'LL TRY

TO

UPDATE REGULARLY

IF I CAN

 

ENJOY READING!!!!

HENGSHOW!!!