TEDDY’s FRIEND ARRIVE 2

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 36 – TEDDY’s FRIEND ARRIVE 2

 

“Hyung… You’re here…” VI said happily when he saw TOP enters the VIP room “Yeah… I’m not busy…. So… I’m here…” TOP answer “Ohhh… you’re not busy with your girlfriend you mean…” VI responds with teasing voice. TOP glared at VI and said “Shut up… or I’ll kill you…” “Fine…” VI said but still with teasing look before continue talking with other people inside the room while TOP just sit beside D-Lite and YB who is talking with one another “Hey Man!!” TOP said after sitting beside them “What’s up?? You’re not busy with your girlfriend??” YB asks with a teasing voice “What?! You also… Man… don’t hang-out with VI all the time… Please…” TOP respond while looking at YB with a glare while D-Lite just laugh at his Hyung “Where is GD??” TOP asks “On his way here…” YB responds before continue drinking “Byul noona call me this morning and said se7en Hyung want us to meet his friends...” D-Lite said “Why did Byul noona call you instead of GD??” YB asks “Well, Noona said she can’t contact GD-Hyung and se7en said that his friends arrive today…” D-Lite said “When did se7en Hyung arrive??” TOP asks “Yesterday Night… Byul noona fetch him at the airport without informing us…” D-Lite asks “And why did you know all of this??” YB asks seriously “Because Byul noona told me this morning…” D-Lite responds while looking at YB “Byul noona told me to tell GD when I see him…” D-Lite continues before drinking his drink and look at TOP and YB while YB and TOP just nod while listening to D-Lite.

 

After a couple of hours, the door open and GD enters the room and walk directly to the sofa where TOP, YB and D-Lite are sitting “Hey man!!” YB said the moment he saw GD sit beside TOP who just nod to greet GD while D-Lite just smile “Hey!!” GD respond before getting the bottle of beer on the table and drink it instantly “So, Any news??” YB asks while looking at GD “Nothings new… business is still the same and the other business is still on process...” GD answers “Ohhh… don’t worry… we will solve that problem Hyung… its just the other part is really slick…” D-Lite said seriously “Yeah…” TOP said “We can find them…” He continues “I really hope… we find them soon… they are giving me headache and wasting my time…” GD answers “But for now let’s just enjoy the night!!!” YB shouts before standing up and dance around the room. TOP, GD and D-Lite just shake their head while looking at YB while VI laugh on YB’s antics before continue talking to his friend.

 

----------------------------------

 

“Bommie, where is TOP??” Dara asks the moment she saw Bom alone in their living room watching TV alone. “Ohhh… He goes out with his friends tonight…” Bom asks without looking at Dara’s direction “Teddy-Oppa calls and he said that they are on their way here…” Dara said before sitting beside Bom “Ohhh… I see… I already cook dinner, so you don’t have to worry about their dinner…” Bom said before looking at Dara “Thanks Bomieeee…” Dara respond while embracing Bom tightly “Dara, I know you don’t know how to cook, so it’s ok…” Bom respond with smile on her face, Dara look at Bom with grins on her face.

 

After a couple of hours, Dara and Bom just continue watching TV while waiting for Teddy and his friend to arrive, they just keep on talking while watching in their living room. When all of a sudden, they hear a car park in front of their house, Bom and Dara turn the TV off, walk towards the door and open the door immediately and see Teddy walking towards them while holding a woman hands and a few people walking behind them.

 

“Hey baby sister…” Teddy said when he reach Dara and Bom who is standing at the door “Hey Oppa…”Dara respond while Bom just nod while looking at Teddy “Let’s go inside..”  Bom said while looking at Teddy’s friends before going inside, Teddy look at his friend and said “Let’s go in…” before walking inside while holding CL’s hand Meanwhile Dara just look at Teddy and CL’s hand while walking behind them. When everybody is now sitting on the sofa, Bom and Dara just stand at one corner while Teddy approach them and said “Hey guys… this is my cousin Bom and my baby sister Dara…” while looking at his friend “and these are my friends Lydia, Ji Hye, Kush, Steve, RJ, Dony, Deuk and Gummy” he continues “Hello…” Dara and Bom said with smile on their face while Teddy’s friends greet them back. Meanwhile, Teddy walks towards CL and grab her hand before dragging her towards Dara “Baby Sis… This is CL… she’s my girlfriend…” Teddy said with smile on his face “Ha?? Girlfriend??” Dara asks “Yeah… I meet her in the State, we have common friend who introduce us with each other, then we become friend then I ask her to go out and the rest is history…” Teddy responds “I hope the two of you become friends …” he continues “Hello…” CL said with smile on her face “Hi…” Dara respond “You know… I think I heard your name somewhere… or like it’s sound like your name…” CL said with frown on her face “Really???” Dara respond “Yeah… I just forget where…” CL answers now with smile on her face “and this is Bom our cousin…” Teddy continues “Nice meeting you…” Bom said “Same here…” CL responds “I already prepared your dinner you can eat now…” Bom said while looking at Teddy’s friends. Teddy and his friend went to the dining room to eat while Dara and Bom go to their room to sleep because it’s late already and they have graduation practice tomorrow morning.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Byul noona said that???” GD asks while looking at D-Lite “Yup… Se7en Hyung said he wants us to meet his friends… and they arrive today…” D-Lite responds “So, where are they staying??” YB asks “Well, not sure but according to Byul noona one of se7en friends fetch them at the airport and then they will stay at the hotel Byul-noona fix for them…” D-Lite answers “Actually se7en Hyung organized a party for them… but the five of us and se7en Hyung friends are the only people invited plus if they will bring some companion…” D-Lite said “Where is the party gonna take place??” GD asks “Here at CL’s club… tomorrow Night…” D-Lite responds “I’ll just call Byul noona later or se7en Hyung…” GD said before drinking his beer “TOP Hyung… you gonna bring your girlfriend tomorrow??” VI asks suddenly with a teasing look “You want to die early VI??” TOP asks with deathly glare “Yah! Hyung I’m just asking…” VI respond “So, you bring her or not??” VI asks again “Not sure… I’ll asks Bom if she wants to come…” TOP answer then look at GD “Why are you looking at me??” GD asks when he saw TOP look at his direction “Yeah… I’ll bring her tomorrow… so don’t irritate me with that look…” GD said while looking at TOP “So GD-Hyung can we meet your girlfriend tomorrow??” VI asks curiously “Yeah… just don’t make her uncomfortable or you are all dead…” GD respond “So, where is CL??  I didn’t see her inside her office…” GD asks. “CL is busy…” VI answers “Busy??” GD asks “Well… because you are so busy these past few months… you didn’t know CL went to States for two months for vacation and just return here last last week...” VI responds “She asks me to baby sit her club while she is away…” he continues “Ohhhh… really???” GD said “Well, good for her…” he continues before drinking “Anyway, did she know about the party??” GD asks “Yup… she is the one who offer her club to se7en Hyung…” D-Lite answers, GD just nod while looking at D-Lite while TOP just listens to his friend’s conversation.

 

When all of a sudden VI’s phone ring, “Hello… Who is this??” VI said after answering the call “Ohhh… news?? What news?? Really?? That’s good news I guess… yeah… I’ll tell him… thank you… bye…” VI said before ending the call then turn to GD and excitedly said “Hyung… good news…” “What good news??” GD asks curiously “Well, the people we are searching are dead already…” VI said softly “How did it happen??” YB asks “Well, they attack last night at JYJ territory and they fell on their trap… so JYJ gang attack them… the one who call me is one of JYJ informants…” VI answers “Well… that’s a good news… D-Lite tell your man to stop the work…. You too YB call your man back…” GD said seriously “VI call JYJ and tell them if they need some help during clean-up we can help them…” he continues, YB and D-Lite just nod while VI said “Ok Hyung… call them tomorrow morning…” GD just nod while looking at VI “So, we can celebrate tonight…” TOP said suddenly while looking at his friends “Yeah!!!” VI, YB, D-Lite and GD respond before getting their beer and drink together to celebrate.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Teddy Man… we have to go… thanks for the late dinner…” Kush said before standing up “The hotel accommodation is already fix and everything is settled already…” he continues “OK Man… no problem… see you tomorrow…” Teddy said before looking at CL and said “I’ll send you home…” CL just nod before looking at Teddy’s friend “See you guys tomorrow at my club…” “Yeah girl… Teddy said your club is always jam pack… excited to see it…” Lydia said with smile on her face “Me too…” Gummy said while looking at CL while the other just nod to responds “Just inform me what time you guys will go so I can prepare something for all of you…” CL said “Cool…” Dony and Deuk said before walking towards the door while everyone follows them behind. When all of them are outside, Teddy just make sure that the door is luck before walking towards his car where his friends are waiting, when he reach the car and step inside he instantly start the engine and drive away.