BONDING TIME

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 31 – BONDING TIME

 

“Oppa let’s ride couple bike… You’ll drive while I’ll be at the back…” Dara said excitedly while sitting inside Teddy’s car “Sure… whatever my princess wants, we will do it…” Teddy said with smile on his face while glancing at Dara “I super miss you Oppa…” Dara suddenly said “And I miss you too princess…” Teddy responds, and while they are on their way to the park, Dara and Teddy just chat happily reminiscing their childhood memories. When Teddy and Dara reaches the park, Dara immediately step out of the car after Teddy park it on the parking lot reserved for the park customer. “Hey! Dara can you slow down… You’ll get hurt…” Teddy said while glaring at his sister “I’m careful Oppa… don’t worry…” Dara respond before holding Teddy’s arm “Let’s go!!” she continues then drag Teddy towards the bike area while Teddy just shakes his head with smile on his face while looking at Dara and let her drag him to the bike area.

 

“Oppa… are you happy working in America?” Dara suddenly asks “Of course…” Teddy answers while pedalling the bike “I work with great people… and I have lots of friend there…” he continues “Really?? That’s good to hear… I’m happy for you…” Dara answer with smile on her face “And you will meet some of them…” Teddy said “Ha?? Meet them??? How?” Dara asks with curiosity on her voice “Ohhh… They will go here… maybe next weeks…” Teddy answers “Really?? That’s nice… I’m excited to meet your friends Oppa…” Dara said excitedly.

 

After two hour…

 

“Dara can we stop biking???” Teddy said exhaustedly “Why????” Dara asks “Why??? I’m so tired pedalling and you’re just sitting comfortably at the back…” Teddy answers sarcastically “Fine!!” Dara answers but with little smile on her face. “So, where do you want to go next??” Dara asks Teddy after returning the bike to its place “Can we sit first… my legs are tired because of two hours biking…” Teddy said before dragging Dara to the nearest bench and sit down instantly “Haist…. Rest……” Teddy said exaggeratedly “Oppa you’re over acting… we just spend two hour biking and you’re tired already…” Dara said while sitting beside Teddy “It’s been a long time since I do biking…” Teddy responds “Whatever Oppa… I’ll just buy you a drink…” Dara said before standing up “What do you want??” she continues “Just water… super cold water…” Teddy respond “Thanks!” he continues while Dara just nod before leaving Teddy and look for a store where she can buy water.

 

-------------------------

 

“Sir… you’re meeting will start in 10 minutes…” Jiyong’s secretary said before leaving his office ‘Haist… another meeting…’ Jiyong said to himself ‘I still need to fix the gang problem and here I am attending meeting…’ he continues ‘If only I can ditch this meeting….’ Jiyong said ‘But I can’t… this meeting is so important in our business..’ he continues before standing up and get the contract he needed for the meeting then leave the room and walk towards the meeting room.

 

------------------------

 

“Oppa… here’s your super cold water…” Dara said when she reaches Teddy while giving the water before sitting down next to him “So, can we go to the fish pond now??” Dara asks with smile on her face. Teddy looks at Dara with smile on his face then pat her head and said “Yeah… let’s go...” before grabbing Dara’s hand and walks toward the fish area “Dara do you remember my pet gold fish??” Teddy asks with teasing look while feeding the fishes in the pond “Ha?? What pet gold fish??” Dara ask curiously “Ohhh… so you forget already…” Teddy responds, Dara just nod and said “Tell me what happen to your pet…” when all of a sudden Teddy laughs so hard not minding the people around him looking at him weirdly “Yah!! Why are you laughing??!” Dara asks curiously with high voice “Yahhhhhhh!!!” Dara shouts “Stop laughing!!” she continues. Teddy try to hold his laugh, so he cleared his throat and look at Dara with a huge smile and said “When you are 5 or 6 years old, while I’m at school you go inside my room and catch all my gold fish…” “So… what did I do to your gold fish??” Dara asks with frown on her forehead “Well…you just put my pet in the toilet bowl and flash it…” Teddy said before laughing “Really???” Dara said with amazement in her voice “Yeah! and when mom ask you why you do it… you said you just like to free my gold fish in the ocean like the cartoons you watch on tv..” Teddy responds “So… instead of being angry with what you did… mom just laughs and she just bought me another set of gold fish…” he continues “Well… I don’t remember doing that but I sound like a naughty kid…” Dara said “Yeah… you’re a naughty kid always making pranks and cry if you did not get what you want…” Teddy said while looking at Dara with happiness in his eyes.

 

“Well… I changes already… I’m not playing pranks and crying when I did not get what I want…” Dara suddenly said “Yeah… you change a lot… You become a wonderful lady that a brother will be proud off…” Teddy responds seriously “Oppa…” Dara said with a shock look because of what his brother said “I am really proud of you Dara since Mom and Dad died you became strong woman… reaching your dream and now you’re graduating from college… I’m so proud of you…” Teddy said before pulling Dara towards him and gave her the tightest embrace that he could ever give to his sister “I love you Princess…” Teddy said before kissing her head “Love you too Oppa…” Dara respond while hugging his brother “So… let’s eat… it’s lunch time already…”  Teddy said after breaking their hug while Dara just nod and hold Teddy’s arm before walking towards Teddy’s car to drive to the nearest restaurant and have their lunch.

 

When they reach the restaurant, Dara and Teddy immediately look for a table and take their orders, “Oppa let’s just go to the mall…” Dara suddenly said before eating her food, Teddy look at Dara with frown on his forehead and ask “You don’t like to go to the amusement park after lunch??” “Oppa, it’s hot already and I don’t like to stay under the sun for too long… and beside mall is much cooler than the amusement park…” Dara explain “Ok… if that’s what you want…” Teddy said before continue eating his food. Dara and Teddy eat happily while talking to each other.

 

---------------------------------

 

“Hello… Thunder…” GD said the moment Thunder answer the phone “Hello Sir…” Thunder responds “What is she doing right now??” GD asks “Dara and his companion are eating lunch at XX restaurant…” Thunder answers “Ohhh… that is his brother Teddy…” GD said “Ok Sir… Noted…” Thunder said “Update me…” GD said “Well… when Dara and his brother went out this morning, they go to the park…” Thunder said “They just walk around… then do biking for two hours and feeding fish….” He continues “They seems having a good time based on my observation… Ma’am Dara and his brother are laughing and smiling with each other…” Thunder said “Ok… good… Thanks… just keep following them…” GD said before ending the call not waiting for Thunder’s reply.

 

-------------------------------------

 

After finishing their lunch, Dara and Teddy ride to their car immediately and drive to the mall “Oppa let watch movie…” Dara said when they enter the mall entrance “Hmmm… what movie do you like to watch??” Teddy asks while holding his sister’s hand “Hmmmmm… Chinese zodiac…” Dara instantly said “Ok… let’s buy a ticket…” Teddy said before dragging Dara to the movie area “Do you want some popcorn??” Teddy asks Dara while waiting for their turn in the cashier line “No… I’m still full with what we eat in the restaurant…” Dara answer after shaking her head. When they got their ticket, both Dara and Teddy went inside the cinema to watch the movie.

 

After two and a half hour…

 

“Did you enjoy watching the movie??” Teddy asks while walking toward the cinema exit door “Yeah… the movie is good and funny…” Dara respond “How about you??” she asks “Yup!” Teddy answers “So… what do you like to do next??” Teddy asks. Dara look at Teddy’s face with a smirk on her face and said “Shopping!!!” with a loud voice. Teddy just chuckled and allows Dara to drag him around the mall buying whatever she want and him paying everything.

 

“Sis… can we eat dinner already after paying all of this??” Teddy asks with impatient on his voice “Yup!!!” Dara said happily while looking at his brother’s face. When the cashier put everything inside the bag, Teddy and Dara go to the food area to look for a good restaurant to eat, “Happy???” Teddy asks after sitting on the chair inside the G’s restaurant while waiting for their order to arrive. Dara look at Teddy’s face and answer “Super happy…”  “Of course you’re super happy… new clothes, pants, shoes, books and art materials for free...” Teddy said sarcastically while Dara just grin to his brother with a happy look on her eyes “Thanks!!” Dara said happily “Welcome princess… I’ll give everything for you as long as I can see you happy…” Teddy responds with a smile on his face. After a couple of minutes, their foods arrive and they eat happily while chatting with each other.

 

After eating, Dara and Teddy decide to go home and just continue their bonding tomorrow after Dara go home from school.