THE ANSWER

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 19 – THE ANSWER

 

It’s been a week since meeting Jiyong but Bom still can’t decide if she will tell Dara about Jiyong’s involvement in a gang, so it also been a week that Bom has to avoid Dara because every time she see Dara, Bom feels the urge to tell Dara the truth. ‘Haist… It’s so frustrating not to tell Dara the truth…’ Bom said to herself while waiting to TOP at their meeting place. ‘What will I do??’ Bom asks herself and because Bom is so busy thinking about Jiyong and Dara, she did not notice TOP walking towards her direction.

 

On the other hand, TOP frown while walking towards Bom, because he saw her look so serious while sitting on the corner table where they decide to take their dinner. When TOP reach Bom, he instantly kiss her cheek which make Bom startle before sitting in front of her and said “What’s your problem?” “Hmmm… I’m just thinking about Jiyong and Dara... you know…” Bom answer while looking at TOP “Bom… don’t stress yourself about that matter anymore…” TOP said seriously “But you know I can’t help it… Dara is my cousin and I’m concern about her.” Bom respond “I know you love Dara not only as your cousin but as a sister…” TOP said “But… it’s Jiyong’s problem how to confess to Dara… we can’t lead Jiyong in telling Dara the truth… because he is not like that…” he continues “What do you mean??” Bom asks. TOP sigh, look at Bom seriously and said “Jiyong is known as a great businessman in the industry maybe you can’t see him more often in the news and magazine but behind that he is well known.  When Jiyong’s father retired as the CEO of their company, Jiyong take over at everything and he make his own name without his father help. He is good with what he does. All the decision he made is always right especially when it comes to their business.” “Jiyong is also the most stubborn and hard headed person that I know. If he wants something he makes sure that he will get it no matter what. Nobody can stop him if he wants something.” He continues “So, if that is Jiyong as a businessman, how is Jiyong as a gang leader??” Bom asks curiously. TOP sighs and said “When it comes to our gang… he is not Jiyong… he is GD…” “GD?? What’s that?? A code name??”  Bom asks again “Well… Yeah… GD stands for G-Dragon… He is the most feared gang leader in the city. Heartless and ruthless that’s what they call him because when he makes a decision its final and nobody can changes that.” TOP answers.

 

When Bom hears what TOP said she kinda feels nervous because of what she learns about Jiyong “So… there is a possibility that Jiyong will hurt my cousin??” Bom asks nervously “No... Jiyong will never hurt Dara… I assure you that…” TOP answer instantly while looking at Bom. “But still… I still feel uncomfortable about their situation… Jiyong is still lying to Dara…” Bom said “and every time I see Dara, I have this urge to tell her about Jiyong…” she continues “Bom… you promise me…” TOP said instantly with nervousness in his voice “You can’t tell her…” he continues “What if I tell her???” Bom asks curiously, TOP look at Bom with eyes wide open and said “OMG!! I don’t know what Jiyong will do to me. Even though I’m one of his best friends, we also need to follow rules and if we break the rules there is a punishment.” “But you are his best friend??” Bom asks “Yeah… and that’s why we can’t break the rules...“ TOP said “If I tell Dara, will Jiyong punish me also??” Bom asks nervously “No… you’re Dara’s cousin and he said that he will never hurt you for Dara’s sake but I don’t know what he will do to me…” TOP answer before sighing. “Let’s just forget it for now… Please…” TOP said while looking at Bom with pleading look. Meanwhile, Bom look at TOP’s eyes before nodding “Thank you…” TOP respond then grab Bom’s hand and kiss it. “Can we take our order now??” Bom asks with a huge smile on her face. “Of course!” TOP answer while grinning at Bom.

 

---------------------------------------

 

“You know… Bom looks so weird these past few days…” Dara said to Jiyong while walking at the Park. Jiyong look at Dara with frown on his forehead and ask “Why??” “Well, I have this feeling that she is avoiding me.” Dara answers “Why did you say that?” Jiyong asks again “Well, before we make sure that every breakfast and dinner we eat together but this past few days, she go to school super early and comes home super late.” Dara answers “Did you ask Bom why she is doing that??” Jiyong asks with uneasy voice “Yeah… She just told me that she is super busy plus TOP wants to spend time with her.”  Dara answers “Well… just let her be… maybe she is really busy and of course Bom also want to spend her time with TOP” Jiyong said with smile on his face while glancing at Dara’s side.

 

After a couple of minutes of walking, “Let’s sit on that bench…” Jiyong said while pointing at the bench under the trees. Dara just nod at Jiyong then walks beside Jiyong. When Dara and Jiyong reach the bench, they sit immediately while looking around “Dara….” Jiyong calls Dara’s name to get her attention. Dara look at Jiyong and said “Yeah…” “Dara… hmmm… Can I ask you something??” Jiyong asks “Of course… What’s your question??” Dara respond “Can you be my real girlfriend??” Jiyong asks while staring now at Dara’s face, when Dara hears what Jiyong say she instantly look at Jiyong and said “Ji… I… I…” Jiyong in and said “Dara what I said to Bom is all true and I’m serious about you. I know I always tell you’re my girlfriend even though you did not accept me yet but that’s how I feel…” “Jiyong… I don’t know what to say…” Dara said before looking down at her hand on her lap. Jiyong reach for Dara’s face and turn it towards him and said “Just say yes… and I’ll take care of everything…” “Do you feel something for me??” Jiyong asks while staring at Dara’s eye “I don’t know…” Dara respond “I’m confused… I don’t know what I’m feeling right now… This is the first time I feel this way…” Dara continues “What do you feel right now Dara??” Jiyong asks “I… I… I f-feel happy…” Dara answers “Ok… Are you comfortable when you’re with me??” Jiyong asks again. Dara just nod while looking at Jiyong “Don’t nod… Say it Dara…” Jiyong said with a commanding voice while staring at Dara “At first… I feel scared when you’re around but when I get to know you... I feel comfortable with you…” Dara said. Jiyong can’t control his self anymore; the more he looks at Dara the more he craves for her lips “Good…” Jiyong respond before kissing Dara’s lips roughly to make her feel how much he wants her.

 

Meanwhile, Dara feel shock when she feels Jiyong’s lip touch her lip and kissing her roughly. After a couple of minutes, Jiyong put his one hand around Dara’s head and the other one on Dara’s back then push her towards him to deepen the kiss. “Hmmmmmm….” Jiyong moan when he feels Dara start to respond to his kiss with equal intensity.  On the other hand, Dara put her hand on Jiyong’s neck without her awareness and respond to his kiss. “Hmmmmmmmm…” Dara moans when she feels Jiyong deepen the kiss. After a couple of minutes of kissing, Dara break the kiss and said “Ji…” while catching her breath “Dara, you know what this means right??” Jiyong asks while trying to calm his self “Yes…” Dara said with smile on her face while looking at Jiyong. Jiyong cleared his throat, look at Dara seriously and said “I want to do it properly…” “So, Dara will you be my girlfriend for real??” Jiyong asks. Dara look at Jiyong and said “Yes…” When Jiyong hear what Dara said he instantly stand up and jump “Yes!” Jiyong said while jumping, after jumping, Jiyong sit beside Dara grasp her hand and said “You can’t take it back… You already said Yes…” Jiyong said seriously “From now on you are my girl already and mine alone…” he continues.

 

“Ji… can I say something first…” Dara asks softly while still looking at Jiyong “What is it??” Jiyong asks. Dara cleared and said “Ji… Hmmm… I said yes but I’m still not sure about how I feel about you. All I know is that I  feel happy and comfortable when I’m with you…” Dara said “I don’t know if I like you already or if I love you… I’m still confused…” she continues “Sorry…” Dara said before bowing her head. Jiyong hold her face and turn it towards him and said “Dara… I’m ok with it…. I understand…” “I’m also confused with my feeling right now but what I’m sure about is that I want you and I will do anything and everything to have you…” he continues. “Let’s just take one step at a time to discover what we truly feel…. Ok” Jiyong said. Dara just nod at Jiyong and feel something wet on her cheek “Hey… don’t cry… I know this is all new for you but I’m here always for you…” Jiyong said before wiping Dara’s tear.

 

--------------------------------

 

“Thank you for the lovely night…” Bom said before kissing TOP’s lips. TOP instantly respond when he feels Bom’s lip on him. After a couple of minutes of kissing inside TOP’s car “You want to come inside??” Bom asks with a teasing voice. TOP look at Bom and said “Sure…” with a huge smile on his face. Bom and TOP instantly step out the car and walks hand in hand towards their house. When Bom closes the door, TOP instantly kisses her and carries her before walking toward the stair. When they reach Bom’s bedroom, TOP immediately open it with his one hand and close it with his one foot before walking towards Bom’s bed.

 

TOP lay Bom carefully on her bed before taking off his clothes leaving just his boxer “Hmmm… y…” Bom said when she saw TOP without his clothes. TOP look at Bom with smile on his face and asks “How about your clothes??” Bom pull TOP towards her to give him a kiss, after a couple of minutes of kiss, Bom push TOP and let him lay on the bed while Bom sit on TOP’s leg. Bom look at TOP with teasing eyes while starting to her blouse. After ing, Bom stand up and start to her pant before pulling it off her leaving Bom with her underwear. Bom sit again on TOP’s leg before leaning towards him and give him an intense kiss.

 

On the other hand, TOP responds instantly when he feel feels Bom’s lip on him. He kisses her roughly while his hands start roaming around Bom’s body. TOP’s hands reach for Bom’s bra and unhook it before taking it off, after that, TOP changes their position, Bom is now laying on her bed while TOP is leaning on her still kissing her lip. TOP leave Bom’s lip then start kissing Bom neck “Hmmmmmm….” Bom moans when he feels TOP’s lip on her neck, she raises her head to give TOP more access to her neck. “Ohhhhhhhhhhh…. Ahhhhhh…..” Bom moan when she feels TOP’s lips on one of her chest and his hand on another- playing and . “S**t… that feels so good… don’t stop…” Bom said while holding TOP’s head to encourage him to continue what he is doing. Meanwhile, TOP decide to give Bom more pleasure, so, using his other hand, TOP try to reach between her thigh and caress her, which make Bom insane in pleasure “Don’t stop… don’t stop…” Bom said with her eyes close because of the intensity that she feels “Ohhh... I’m almost there… ahmmm…” Bom said “S**t…” she continues before her release. When TOP feel Bom’s release, TOP immediately leave Bom’s chest, he looks at her with grin on his face before holding Bom’s leg and put it on his shoulder. “TOP what are you doing??” Bom asks when she saw TOP put her legs on his shoulder “Babe… I want to taste you…” TOP said before leaning towards between Bom’s thighs slurping all her juices. Meanwhile, Bom eyes open so wide when she saw TOP leaning towards between her thighs and when she feels TOP’s lips on her cave she can’t help to moan again and again “Ohhhhhhhhhh… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” Bom moan when she feels TOP’s playing and her precious cave “TOP… Stopppppppp… I want you inside me... Pleaseeeeeeee…” Bom said with urgency in her voice. When TOP hears what Bom said, He immediately put down Bom’s leg, open it widely and position his self to enter her. When Bom feels TOP slowly enter her she think she will be crazy because of the anticipation, so instead of waiting for him to fully enters her, Bom raise her hips and push TOP’s using her foot to enter her with one swift “Bom!” TOP said with amazement because of what she does “You’re so slow… I can’t take it anymore…” Bom said while glaring at TOP “Move!” Bom continues. TOP look at Bom while smirking and said “As you wish…” before moving slowly “TOP… please… don’t tease me…” Bom said when she feels TOP slow movement. “Tell me what you want…” TOP said while smirking still moving slowly “Goshhh…. Faster… faster…” Bom said. When TOP hear Bom’s plea, TOP start to move faster, harder and deeper “Hmmmm… Bommie… You’re so tight babe…” TOP said while pushing and pulling in between Bom’s thighs “Babe… I’m almost there…” TOP said while plunging faster, harder and deeper “Me too… Me too…” Bom respond while moving her head left and right because of the intensity she feel in side “I love you Bommmiee…” TOP said before releasing everything inside Bom “I love you too Tabiee...” Bom respond after her release.

 

After a couple of minutes, TOP decides to pull himself out of Bom then lay beside her. “Are you ok??” TOP asks while leaning towards Bom. Bom look at TOP with smile on her face and said “I feel wonderful…” before giving TOP a light kiss on his lips. “Let’s take a rest first…” TOP said then cover them with Bom’s blanket before embracing Bom “I love you…” TOP said before closing his eyes “Love you too…” Bom responds then embrace TOP tightly before closing her eyes to sleep.

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Ji… Can I ask you something??” Dara asks while sitting inside Jiyong’s car “Of course… what is it all about??” Jiyong asks while getting their food at the back seatt “Why don’t you have body guards like other rich people??” Dara asks curiously “Ohh… I have… they just guard me a little bit far but my guards are everywhere.” Jiyong answer before giving Dara her sandwich and drinks. “Thank you...” Dara said while getting her food “Are you sure this is all you want??” Jiyong asks “We can go to a restaurant to eat our dinner…” he continues “Yeah… I’m ok with this… I’m still full because me and my classmate ate snack before you fetch me…” Dara answers before biting her sandwich “Hmmmm… this is delicious…” Dara said while chewing her food “I’m glad you like it…” Jiyong respond with a huge smile on his face “Why?? Where did you buy this??” Dara asks curiously while looking at Jiyong “I didn’t buy it…” Jiyong said while eating his own food “Ha??” Dara respond “I made it myself…” Jiyong said “Really??” Dara responds “Yeah… Actually, my initial plan is to fetch you early so we can have a little picnic an the park but I need to do something important… but I’m still glad because you can eat my sandwich …” Jiyong respond “Ohh…” Dara said while smiling at Jiyong. After finish eating, Dara decide to go home because it’s already late and she still has class tomorrow.

 

“Dara did you enjoy our date today??” Jiyong asks while driving towards Dara’s house “Of course… I really enjoy it… I can’t believe that you will do that.” Dara respond “Why??” Jiyong asks curiously “Well… Hello… You’re rich and a date in a park is kinda not in your preference.” Dara said while laughing softy “Well… that’s my first time doing that… but I’ll do anything that will make you happy…” Jiyong said while glancing at Dara “Thanks…” Dara said softly. After a few hours of driving, Jiyong park his car in front of Dara’s house “So… thank you again for the wonderful date…” Dara said while looking at Jiyong. On the other hand, instead of answering, Jiyong reach Dara’s head and pull her towards him to give hear a nerve wracking kiss. “Dara… I want you so much….” Jiyong said while kissing Dara “Ji….” Dara said while responding to Jiyong’s kisses. Jiyong lean on Dara’s neck while catching his breath and said “I know you’re not ready… but I’m willing to wait…” while giving Dara’s neck little kiss “I have to go…” Dara said before pushing Jiyong away from her slowly “Yeah… Good night…” Jiyong said after giving Dara a soft kiss on her lips “Good Night and drive carefully” Dara respond before stepping out of the car. When Jiyong saw Dara enters her house, he instantly start his car engine and drive home immediately to a very very cold shower.