THE DECISION

GANGSTER's KISS

Chapter 54: The Decision

 

Jiyong suddenly stir when he hear a knock at Dara's room door. He first look at Dara who sleep soundly before releasing her from his embrace then get his pant on the floor,  wore it, before walking toward the door.  When Jiyong open the door,  he saw TOP standing outside waiting patiently "What?" Jiyong ask "Se7en hyung and Dara's brother already arrive"  TOP answer "I already ask the maid to prepare the dining,  Anything else you want me to do? " he continue and ask.  Jiyong sigh and said “Bring them both to the library. " TOP nod before walking away.  

Meanwhile,  Jiyong sigh again before closing the door and walk towards Dara's bed. He climb on the bed and wake up Dara. "Baby, wake up. Your brother arrrived already." Jiyong whisper softly while shaking Dara's shoulder lightly. Jiyong hear Dara's moan but still not waking up,  a sudden smile appear on his face and just look at Dara's face lovingly. Upon looking at her face,  all the memories flashes inside Jiyong's mind, from the scene at the bar where he first meet Dara until the last memories,  he cannot believe that she still choose to stay beside him and because of his realization,  he already made a decision.  

"Dara wake up! Your brother is here" Jiyong said before shaking Dara a bit harder. "Babe,  wake up" he repeat "Ji. . . . .  Im still sleepy" Dara reply with still close eye "Babe you can sleep again later but you need to wake up because we need to talk to your brother together" Jiyong reply before he kiss Dara's shoulder "Come on babe.  Get up.  Take a bath and go down stair.  I'm giving you 20 mins. max to get ready or ill punish you." Jiyong said before standing up and walk towards the door leaving Dara who still laying in her bed. 

When Dara hear Jiyong close the door,  she just sigh before getting up of her bed and walk straight to her closet,  choose some clothes before going to the bathroom to fix herself. "Jiyong and Teddy at same room together"  Dara said to herself "Goodluck with that.  I hope everything will turn good"  she continue before she continue what she is doing.

---------------

"Where is Jiyong and Dara?" Teddy ask when he saw TOP approaching them once again "I already notify him about you and hyung" TOP answer before sitting infront of Teddy and Se7en. "Hyung, when are you going back?" TOP asks "Tomorrow, but Teddy will still stay for one more day before going back" Se7en answer "Ohhhhh.. I see... Happy trip to you..." TOP said "Thanks" Se7en replied "So, why is Jiyong taking so long?" he ask "He stil making himself decent before facing the two of you"  TOP answer before looking at Dara's brother with grin on his face while Teddy just give TOP a deadly glare without saying anything. 

------------

“Babe, are you done?" Jiyong ask after knocking at Dara's bathroom door “Yup. Im coming out already" Dara replied before opening the door "Beautiful. Always." Jiyong said upon looking at Dara "Lets go." Jiyong said before holding Dara's hand and start dragging her towards the door meanwhile Dara just nod and follow Jiyong without saying anything. 

------------

"Hyung,  lets go to the library. Jiyong hyung will meet you there.“ TOP said before standing up and walk straight to the library meanwhile Teddy and Se7en just nod and follow him behind. 

Upon entering,  TOP,  Teddy and Se7en seat on the couch silently while waiting for Jiyong and Dara's arrival. "Where are the others?"  Se7en ask suddenly "The others are doing their thing but we are all here. You will see them for sure later at dinner" TOP answer. When all of a sudden the door open and they saw Jiyong entering with Dara behind him.  

--------------

"So, what is this all about?" Dara ask when all of them are seating inside Jiyong's library "Actually,  Dara I invited your brother tonight because we need to discuss something and I want you to be here" Jiyong reply "About what?" Dara ask while looking at Jiyong "Ask your brother" Jiyong said, Dara look instantly at her brother curiously "Well....." Teddy said before looking at Jiyong and TOP then look back to Dara he continue "Upon realizing that Jiyong will never give you up and I can see that he can protect you. I decided to give my blessing to both of you" "Really?" she ask "You already approved Jiyong as my boyfriend?"  Dara ask, Teddy just nod then look at Jiyong "I hope and pray that I will never regret this decision Jiyong" Teddy said seriously "Never,  I already proven what I can do for Dara" Jiyong replied seriously "and don't question that because even though you're Dara's brother,  I can still kill you if anything happened to Dara" he continue "Ji.!" Dara said with high voice "Don't say that" she continue "I know. Rest assured that it will never happened again. Im going back to the state with your cousin and i'll just visit from time to time" Teddy said while looking back and forth between Dara and Jiyong. "Of course brother you are welcome here when you visit me. Right Ji?" Dara said before looking at Jiyong. 

Jiyong just nod and said "Happy and safe trip" before looking at Se7en and said "Hyung, I already forwarded the report you need and I hope it will help you"  "Thanks dongsaeng" Se7en reply "We done talking? Can we eat already. Im hungry“ He continue “Of course" Jiyong said before looking at TOP “TOP" Jiyong said,  TOP just nod and stand up and begin to walk toward the door when he hear Jiyong said "Kindly bring Dara with you I need to talk to Teddy and Se7en alone" TOP turn around and grab Dara's hand before Dara can utter a word of protest. When Jiyong saw TOP close the door,  he look at Teddy and Se7en and said "The real talk begin" before walking towards his desk and then sit on his chair looking powerful then look at the men standing in front of him. 

Se7en and Teddy sit in front of Jiyong's desk without breaking their eye contact. "I know you already know what I did" Teddy said first "and I know you also know the reason why I did that"  he continue.  Jiyong just nod but said "Still... I want to hear it from you. Everthing" Teddy sigh, look at Se7en who just nod then look back at Jiyong and said "First,  I want to say sorry for that stupid idea that I did and for almost hurting my sister. I know I didnt think right. I just want to somehow scare Dara,  so that I can pursue her to leave you and come to me back at the USA. I ask Jaejoong's help because I know him because he is Se7en's friend and Se7en is my friend,  so i somehow trust me that nobody will be hurt." 

Meanwhile, Jiyong just look at Teddy with blank expression in his face while listening to everything he said. "So... Im sorry... Its up to you if you will tell my sister what I did. I will not stop you if you decided to tell that to Dara." Teddy said before ending his explanation while looking at Teddy's face. Jiyong just sigh and said "I dont know if I will tell Dara... I cannot decide on that now but I hope after this talk,  we are good Teddy because I already made a firm decision with my relationship to your sister and im telling you this now and I hope you listen carefully" Jiyong look at Se7en then look at Teddy and said "I intended to stay in Dara's life for real and I need to fix whatever difference and misunderstanding we had for Dara. If i need to adjust i'll do it for Dara,  if I need tolerate our difference,  i'll do it for Dara and I hope you will do the same for Dara" "I'll do it...." Teddy replied "for Dara...." he continue while looking at Jiyong seriously. "Well now you both decided to be civil with each other and tolerate your difference for Dara can we please eat because seriously im hungry" Jiyong just nod before standing up and walk towards the door while Se7en and Teddy following behind him.