THE PLAN

GANGSTER's KISS

CHAPTER 56: THE PLAN

Dara woke up alone inside Jiyong's room. She looks around to look for him but she cannot find him. Dara immediate stand up and go inside Jiyong's bathroom to fix her self then goes out of the room to look for him.

"Jihye, do you see Jiyong?" Dara ask when she saw her walking along the hallway "Ms. Dara, Master Jiyong is inside his office right now. Talking to Mister TOP and VI" Jihye answer "ohhhh... Do you see my brother?" Dara ask again "Your brother and Mister Se7en went home last night after eating dinner" Jihye answer again "How about Bom? Did you see her?“ Dara ask again "Ms. Bom went home this morning." Jihye answer "ahhh.. Ok... Thank you" Dara reply before walking towards the stairs and went straight to the dining area to eat.

------------

"Every thing must be done according to plan" Jiyong said seriously while talking to TOP and VI "Yes boss! I'll talk to our people to make this plan successful" VI replied "Very good" Jiyong said "I want you to personally supervise this plan TOP and make sure no problem will accure" he continue "I'm on it boss" TOP replies with smirk on his face "leave everything to me" he continue while Jiyong just nod.

"Boss... Today is Se7en and Teddy Hyung's flight" VI said "Are you gonna meet them for the last time before they leave" he continue "No, I already say what I wanna say. I don't need to meet them again" Jiyong replied while checking his email in his computer. TOP and VI look at each other before standing up and leave Jiyong's office.

-------------

"Brother! You wanna visit Dara first before we go to the airport" Se7en ask Teddy while eating their breakfast "No need, I'll just call her before we check in" Teddy answer "Are you sure?" Se7en ask. Teddy just nod and just continue eating "I can call Jiyong if you want and ask if we can drop by" he continue "No its ok brother. I'm good" Teddy replied then look at Se7en "I dont wanna see my baby sister" he continue "Seriously?!? Why???" Se7en ask with a shock in his voice "Because if I see her, I might convince her to come with us and Jiyong and I might start fighting again" he answer "This is for the best" he continue "Ok if thats what you want" Se7en answer before continue eating. 

----------------

"Hi babe!" Jiyong greeted Dara upon entering the dining room then kiss Dara's cheek "Like what your eating" Jiyong ask before seating beside Dara "Yup, its delicious. Your chef is really good" Dara answer "That's good to know" Jiyong reply with smile on his face "Just tell our chef what you like and he will cook it for you" he continue "Really?!!" Dara ask "Yes babe, I already told them that what you want and need is their main priority" Jiyong said "This house belongs to you now" he continue "Ji......" Dara said before putting his spoon on the table and look intently towards Jiyong "I'm serious babe, what I have right now is all yours... My houses, my cars, my money and most especially my love" he replied while looking at Dara with a serious face before kissing Dara's lip "Everything babe, Everything" he said while kissing Dara "I dont need your house, car or money... " Dara replied "All I want is your love" she continue "I know babe. But still I want to give you everthing that I can give you" Jiyong said with serious voice "Thank you" Dara replied before kissing Jiyong's lip. 

-----------

When Jiyong feel Dara's lip touch his lip, he immediately deepen the kiss before guiding Dara to straddle him "Ji... We are in the dining room, someone might see us. Its embarrassing" Dara said when Jiyong leave her lip and start kissing her neck "Don't worry babe. Nobody will disturb us" Jiyong replied before taking off her underwear and ping his pants. Dara look at Jiyong's eye and ask "Are you sure?" "Yes babe i'm sure" Jiyong replied "So, guide me inside babe" he continue before kissing Dara's lip while Dara guide Jiyong Jr. inside "Oh...gooodnesss..." Dara moan "Your....." she continue before "I know babe..." Jiyong replied "Start moving babe" Jiyong continue while guiding Dara's hip "Ohhhhh... F***k...babe...faster...“ Jiyong moan while meeting Dara's ."Ohhhhh... Ji.... I love you.... love you so much" Dara said while moving,  Dara lean her head on Jiyong shoulder to make a good leverage "Ji... Hmmmmm...Ahhh... " Dara moan before biting Jiyong shoulder to avoid making to much noise “Sh*t babe... I love you too.. I love you so much... Ohhh gooood.... im almost there... " Jiyong said not minding the pain on his shoulder "Come on... Babe.... Sh*t... F**k" he continue before releasing everythinh inside Dara.

​​​Meanwhile, when Dara feel Jiyong still catching his breath, she looks at him and said "Sorry", looking confuse Jiyong ask "Why are you saying sorry Dee?" "I didn't mean to bite your shoulder“ Dara answer "I need to bite you to avoid shouting because... You know..." she continue. Jiyong smile and said "That's ok babe. You don't need to say sorry" "I love you“ he continue before giving Dara one last kiss and then assist her to wear her underwear before zipping his pants."Let's go on a date" Jiyong said before dragging Dara towards their room to change their clothes.

-----------

After one hour....

​​"Babe.. Come on... Make it quick“ Jiyong said while tapping his feet on the floor "Coming... One more minute" Dara replied. Jiyong just sigh while still waiting for Dara to come out of their bathroom. "Done" Dara shout after opening the door. Jiyong look towards Dara and said "Finally" "Let's go!" he continue before walking towards the door while Dara follows him with smile on her face. 

"Babe where are we going?" Dara ask while going down the stairs "Somewhere" Jiyong replied without looking at Dara and just continue going down. When they both reach the front door, Dara saw TOP, VI and D-LITE standing near the door "Hey guys! What are you doing standing there?" Dara said with a smile on her face but the boys just smile before looking at Jiyong "Make it work...then Call me" Jiyong said while looking at them, when he saw them nod he drag Dara out of the house and walk straight to his car.

-------------

When the boys saw Jiyong's car disappear. They immediate call every single person inside the house and start giving orders. After giving the orders, they look at each other with grin on their face before walking seperately to supervise their people.

----------

​​​​​"Ji, where are we going?“ Dara ask while looking outside the window "Somewhere, its a surprise" Jiyong answer while driving "Whatever" Dara replied before looking at the back of the car "Is thunder following us?" Dara ask curiously "Thunder together with Mir, PO, Jihoon and Jinwoon are riding the car behind us" Jiyong answer "So, don't worry" he continue "I'm not worried" Dara said before looking at Jiyong “I'm with you... I know i'm safe.." she continue before giving Jiyong a soft kiss on his cheek before sitting quietly beside him while Jiyong just smile and continue driving towards their destination.