THE UNKNOWN ENEMY

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 48: THE UNKNOWN ENEMY

 

"F**ck" Jiyong said before entering his car "Taeyang to my office..." He continue before geting his fone to text Dara.

To: Dara

From: Jiyong

Babe, just follow TOP's instruction and stay inside my house, do not do anything stupid right now.. I'll fix this problem as soon as possible. Be careful.. love you..

 

Meanwhile.. 

 

"TOP are you sure Jiyong will be alright?" Dara asked while looking outside the window of the car "Yeah, don't worry everything will be alright." TOP respond while driving the car. When all of a sudden Dara's phone vibrate in her hand, she immediately open her phone and read the messages, when Dara saw the message is from Jiyong she immediately reply:

To: Jiyong

From: Dara

Ji, be careful.. dont do anything stupid... yeah... ill behave and do what TOP says but please come back home tonight... luv too

 

then she send it to Jiyong and wait for his reply but until they reach Jiyong's house Dara never receive any reply and it makes her more anxious and worried. Upon entering the house Dara went straight to her room while TOP immediately summon all the security to give instructions.

 

"OK guys, Master Ji, ask me to debrief you about whats happening." TOP said "So, No question until I finish what I have to say, Ok?" He continue "Yes, Sir!" Everyone reply "So, anyways, Master Ji wants all of you to tighten the security, no one is allowed to go in or out of the house. Your main duty is to protect Dara, and I dont have to elaborate who Dara is because you saw Jiyong action towards her, so you know how important Dara to your Master. Activate all the security specially the live wire to make sure no one will attempt to jump inside. All the cctv camera must be working, prepared all the weapon that you need and keep in your mind that your only mission is keep Dara alive." TOP said "Yes Sir!" Everyone said before TOP dismiss them. After commanding the security team TOP went straight to Dara's room. 

"Dara can i enter?" TOP ask after knocking at her door, when he hear a "Yeah" answer from Dara, he immediately open the door and step inside. "Are you ok?" TOP immediately ask when he enters her room. Dara look at TOP, smile and said "Yeah, Im good" "Dont worry your safe here, I already instruct the security team that their main objectives is to protect you." TOP said while looking at Dara "Thanks.. but how about Ji?" Dara respond and ask "Dara dont worry about Ji, VI, Taeyang and Daesung are with him." TOP respond while still looking at Dara.

"Thank you 

TOP, you can go and be with Bom-unnie, im fine already." Dara said "No, im staying here, Ji assign me as your bodyguard until this is over." TOP reply "But how about Bom she also need you. I already have thousand of security here and beside I have Thunder, GO and Sunghoon as my bodyguard i will be fine."Dara said "Dara, Bom understand, this is my life. As a friend of Ji we have freedom to do what we want to do but when it comes to work we are his men and we have to follow his command no question ask." TOP explain "But..." Dara respond but before she can finish what she want to say TOP interupt her and said "No buts... just allow me to protect you for Jiyong sake, If anything happen to you I aasure you Jiyong will lose his mind and kill anyone just to avenge you." TOP said "So, just stay inside this house, do what you have to do and ill be outside and if you have question or you need anything just call me." TOP continue, when he saw Dara nod, he immediately step out of her room. When TOP is already out, he instantly get his phone and dial some number, when TOP hear the other party answer the phone he immediately said "Done" before ending the call and walk staright to the security office.

 

 

-------------

 

"Daesung, do what you have to do. Taeyang tighten the security inside and outside the building no one goes in and out without inspection, send some men to my parent and sister's house, but make sure they will guard them discreetly. VI, contact all our informants. I want these matter be solve within this day." GD command upon entering his office and before he sit on his chair and do his work. When GD finish assigning their work, VI, Taeyang and Daesung immediately leave the office and do their work.

 

---------

 

"Se7en are you sure Jiyong can protect my sister?" Teddy ask while driving his car "Yeah, dont worry mate, Ji will do everything in his power to protect your sister, he love her and will do everything to keep her alive." Se7en respond "I just worried and she is the only family i got." Teddy said "I know.. just trust Ji.. he will fix this problem." Se7en respond but Teddy just nod and continue driving his car.