THE INVITATION

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 37-THE INVITATION

 

“Dara I can’t fetch you after school need to go somewhere…” Teddy said while eating their breakfast “Ok Oppa… no problem…” Dara answer with sleepy voice “and tonight I’m going to a party with my friend… so, don’t wait for me… lock the door and sleep early…” Teddy said again “Yes Oppa…” Dara respond without looking at Teddy and just continue eating while Bom is just listening to their conversation “Eat faster… You will be late on your graduation practice…” Teddy said while looking at Dara “Bom… what time is your practice??” Teddy asks before looking at Bom’s direction “Ohhh… we’re going to practice after their practice but I need to go to school early for some school works.” Bom answer “Ohh… I can also send you to school this morning… you’re done also right??” Teddy said “No thanks… TOP will fetch me and send me to school… you and Dara can go without me…” Bom responds “Ok…” Teddy said before looking at Dara and said “Let’s go…” before standing up. Dara just sigh and look at Bom and said “I’m still sleepy…” “Last three days and you’re free to wake up super late…” Bom said with smile on her face while looking at Dara “Haist…Yeah… Have to go… take care… regards to TOP…” Dara said before standing up and walk towards the door without waiting for Bom’s reply meanwhile Bom just shake her head before standing up and clean all their plates before calling TOP “Tabi… where are you??” Bom asks the moment TOP answer his phone “I’m already near your place….” TOP answers “I can see Dara and Teddy driving away… so go out already…” he continues “Ok… bye…” Bom said before ending the call and run towards the living room to get her things and walks toward the door to leave.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

“Hello baby…” Jiyong said with a happy voice the moment Dara answers his call “Hi Ji… How are you??” Dara said and asks “I’m fine baby… How about you??” Jiyong answer and asks “Well… I’m fine… we just start our break then another round of practice then we’re finish…” Dara responds “Ohhh… after your practice what are you gonna do??” Jiyong asks “Hmmmm… I don’t know… you’re not going to fetch me after our practice??” Dara asks with a teasing voice “I can’t baby… sorry… I have too many works at the office today and lots of meeting to attend…” Jiyong answers “Hey… it’s ok… no need to explain…” Dara said instantly “Maybe I can just go home or go to the mall…” she continues “Ohhh… just have fun and relax... Are you going with someone??” Jiyong ask seriously “I’m not going with someone… I’m going alone…” Dara responds “and I know I’m safe because I have Thunder as my body guard…” she continues “Yeah…” Jiyong answers “Anyways, I like to invite you to a party tonight… just me and my Hyung’s friend…” he continues “Hmmmm… I don’t know… If I go with you I don’t know anybody at that party aside from you…” Dara respond “Well… TOP will ask Bom, so if Bom go you will go…” GD said “Well, maybe…” Dara respond “Ok… I’ll call TOP and tell him to bring Bom tonight at the party so you can go…” GD said “Ji… you don’t need to do that…” Dara said with a high voice “I want to and it’s final…” Jiyong respond “You’re so bossy… anyways, have to go… our practice will start already… love you… bye…” Dara said before ending the call “Love you…” Jiyong respond immediately before he hears the line went dead. After calling Dara, Jiyong immediately call TOP and told him to bring Bom at the party tonight and he gave it as an order, so TOP can say no to him before going back to work.

 

--------------------------------

 

“Who call you???” Bom asks while looking at TOP who is sitting in front of her while waiting for her practice time inside the coffee shop near her school “Ohh… it’s Jiyong…” TOP said seriously “What he wants??” Bom asks curiously “Well… we are attending a party tonight… and Jiyong order me to bring you so Dara will go too…” TOP respond while looking at Bom with a pleading look “Ohhhh… So, Dara will go if I go and if I will not go Dara will not go too…” Bom said with amazement in her voice “Yeah… and if you say no to my invitation… Jiyong will definitely kill me if he sees me tonight at the party…” TOP said, Bom just laugh at what TOP said “Seriously?? Jiyong will never do that to you… you are one of his trusted friend…” Bom said with a sure voice “Bom… Jiyong wants to invite Dara so he can introduce her to se7en Hyung as his steady and serious girlfriend…” TOP said seriously “and when he calls me, he told me to make sure you will come when I invite you…and he sound so serious…” he continues with a serious look “Are you serious??” Bom asks, TOP just nod and asks “So… are you coming??” “Sure… I also want to meet your friends in the gang…” Bom said excitedly, TOP sighs and said “Thank you…” “Anything for you Tabi…” Bom said with a smile on her face “Is it formal or casual type of party??” Bom asks “Ohhh… just a casual party… it’s a club party…” TOP answers “Ok…” Bom said while nodding before sipping some coffee. After a couple of minutes, Bom decide to go to school to attend graduation practice while TOP decide to go to work after sending Bom to her school.

 

------------------------------

 

“Yoh Man!! How’s your sleep??” Teddy asks when he reaches his friends who are currently sitting inside the hotel restaurant “It’s ok… no jet lag…” Kush responds “Where are the girls??” Teddy asks when he notices that the girls are missing “Ohhh… In the comfort room…” RJ answers “All of them??” Teddy asks “You know girls…” Steve said before laughing “Ohhhh….” teddy respond before sitting beside Kush “So, hear from that man already??” Teddy asks “Yup… he will fetch us here to go to the party tonight…” Kush answers “How about you??” Kush asks “Hmmm… I’m just be going to the club with my car…” Teddy answers “Ok man… just be sure to attend…” Kush said “Of course…” Teddy answers immediately “Excited to meet our man friends here, especially his super feared dongseng…” he continues, Kush just laugh  and bump his fist to Teddy’s fist who is also laughing. After a couple of minutes, the girl arrive and they start to order their food before continue talking to each other.

 

--------------------------------

 

When Bom saw Dara walking out of their school auditorium, she immediately approaches her and said “Jiyong call TOP about the party and we are going…” “Ha??? Party???” Dara asks with a clueless expression “Hello… Jiyong invite you to a party tonight… and you said you will go if I go… and I’m telling you I will go so you will go too…” Bom respond “Ohhhh… the party…” Dara said “Yes… the party tonight…” Bom respond with sarcastic voice “I don’t know… I need to asks Teddy’s permission…” Dara said “Ohhhh… that’s right… I forget about Teddy” Bom responds “Hey… Teddy said that he will attend a party tonight and he will come home super late…” Bom continues “Right??” Bom asks “Yeah…” Dara respond unexcitedly “So… you don’t need to asks permission because we can go to the party and just go home early before he get home…” Bom said with excitement in her voice “Bomie… I think that’s not a good idea…” Dara said while looking at Bom “Dara, it’s ok… I’ll protect you from Tedding ranting…” Bom said proudly “We will go… TOP will fetch us… because Jiyong can’t fetch you because he is busy… and that is final…” Bom said seriously, Dara just sighs and said “Fine… as if I can win with your persuasive power…” Dara said “But I have a bad feeling about this…” she continues “Don’t worry everything will be alright… You have nothing to worry… Me, TOP and Jiyong are there, so you don’t have to worry…” Bom said with a smile on her face “Fine… Anyway, you need to go inside… your practice will start in five minutes… have to go…” Dara said before kissing Bom’s cheek and said “Bye…” “Bye…” Bom responds before walking towards the auditorium while Dara walks towards the school exits.