CONFRONTATION

GANGSTER's KISS

Chapter 52 - CONFRONTATION

 

 "Hyung, you need to calm down" VI said when he enters Jiyong's office and saw how furious Jiyong after talking to Minzy "Calm down! F**k you want me to calm down!" Jiyong respond "How can I calm down when I just learn that Dara's brother, Teddy is the mastermind behind the shooting incident at the restaurant" He continue while looking angrily at VI. Upon hearing what Jiyong said, VI eyes open so wide and ask "What?!?!? Seriously?!?!" Jiyong look intensely at VI and respond "Do you think Im joking... Do you think this is a joking matter!" "F**k he even ask Jaejoong to help him orchestrated this plan." Jiyong said "Ohhh... But how did Minzy know all about this matter???" VI ask curiously before sitting infront of Jiyong's table "Long story... But Teddy confess to se7en-Hyung about his plan and Minzy heard it." Jiyong said before taking deep sigh, he stand up and walk straight to the door leaving VI behind.

-------------------

 "I cant believed he actually plan that stupid scenario just to test me if I can protect Dara." Jiyong said to Taeyang while driving. "What if everything goes wrong and something happened to Dara." he continue "My god!! So ing stupid" Jiyong said. 

"Ji can you relax." Taeyang said "Maybe because of this whole she-bang, Teddy can already accept you as Dara'sboyfriend" he continue. "You already show him that you can protect his sister." Taeyang said while looking at Jiyong "Whatever" Jiyong replied. "I still need to talk to Teddy and Se7en hyung regarding this matter" he continue. "Well it your decision just dont do or say stupid thing" Taeyang said before looking outside the window. Jiyong just look at Taeyang without saying anything.

----------------------

"TOP where is Jiyong?" Dara ask while walking toward TOP and Bom at Jiyong's grand living room. "Hmmm... He went somewhere..." TOP replied "Where is somewhere?" Dara ask again "Hmmm.. Business meeting.." TOP answer instantly "What business?" Dara ask before sitting in front of him and looking at TOP curiously. "I dont know. He take Taeyang with him." TOP said "Ok. So, Can I ask you a question?" Dara ask while looking at TOP "Sure" He replied "When can I go out without having a bodyguard with me" Dara ask "I dont know. That's Ji's decision not mine. I cant answer that. He is the boss. So... You know..." He answer "Ok. Another question. Is it necessary to form a squad unit just to babysit me. I mean, I know your kind of world and everything but can you tell Jiyong not to over do it." She said. "Dara." TOP said before looking at Bom who is listening and just sitting beside him then he continue "Listen carefully, when I said Jiyong is the boss. I mean he is the boss. No one tells him what to do. He gives order. We are his friend but at the same time we are also his subordinates. We do what he wants us to do without questioning him. We trust his decision and we believe in his leadership. I can't do what you want me to do." TOP said then he continue "Especially if it concern you. We don't have any say in that matter. He loves you to the point that he is already obsessed with you. Everything he do is for your own good. Just trust Jiyong."

"But I don't want to be a burden to him" Dara replied "I know and feel that I already love him and I want to stay with him even though your kind of world is to dangerous and scary but this whole bodyguard thing is making me crazy. Can you just mention a little bit of this to Ji... Please..." Dara said. TOP sigh and said "I'll try but I cant promise you anything." "That's fine with me at least you tried talking to him. Thank you." Dara said before standing up "I'm just going to my room and wait for Jiyong to returned." she said before leaving them.

-------------------------

When Jiyong arrived at se7en's home, the guard let him in immediately. Jiyong drive directly to the front door then he stop and get out of his car and walk straight to the door while Taeyang walking behind him. When he enters se7en's house, he saw Hanbyul walking down stairs "Jiyong! This is a surprise. What are you doing here?" She ask while looking at Jiyong curiously "Noona where is se7en hyung and Teddy?" Jiyong ask seriously "Why are you looking for them? Did something happened?" Hanbyul ask "Noona, I dont want to disrespect you but can you just tell me where is hyung and Teddy." Jiyong replied with irritated voice while looking at Hanbyul "Ohhh..." Hanbyul replied "Ooo... Ok.. Well... Se7en and Teddy is not here." she continue "They are at CL's club right this moment." Hanbyul said "At the club? Why you're not with them?" Taeyang ask "Actually, im supposed to go with them but i feel sick this morning and se7en sais that I should just rest." She replied "Ok." Taeyang said.

Jiyong just look at Hanbyul to see if she is telling the truth and without saying any word, Jiyong just turned around and walk back straight to his car while Taeyang follow him again from behind after saying good bye to Hanbyul. When Jiyong saw that Taeyang is already inside the car, he instantly drive his car toward the direction of the bar.