With You

The Jerk's Girlfriend

MINA POV

"Yah!" Luhan flicked my forehead to gain my attention because I was too busy reading a book on his bed. "What?" I asked, pouting that he broke my concentration and putting the book I was reading on the floor.

"Do you agree?" He asked, looking straight to my eyes which automatically gave me butterflies in my stomach but soon stopped as I frown my eyebrows and looking at him confused. "Do I agree to what?"

"I can't believe you. Were you listening to what I was talking about?" He held my face with his hands and started pinching it, softly. "Ehh.." I tried not looking at his eyes but it was too tempting. “No” I confessed.

"Aigoo..” He mumbled under his breath. “I said, this morning those girls were annoying me and one of them said that I winked at her. Like what! WINKED AT HER! Why can't we not tell them that you and I are dating?” He sighed and ran his hands over my tangled hair.

"Luhan.....” I whispered. “You know why I don't want them to know about us. It's not that I'm embarrassed or anything but they would kill me. Literally.” I stopped his hands and brought it to his my cheek, feeling the warmth of it while closing my eyes. I opened my eyes to find him slowing leaning to me and I smiled while saying those 3 words.

I saw him smiling back until I closed my eyes and felt his smooth lips on mine. He grabbed my neck and push it, kissing me deeper.

Best feeling in the world. This jerk is seriously making me fall in love with him, every hour, minute, second. That was the only thought that Mina could think of right now but I don't think the girl watching the scene outside was thinking the same thing as Mina.

The girl sneered and took out her phone to capture the scene that Luhan and Mina were doing.

Guess the school's jerk wasn't that heart-less at all. The girl sighed and send the photo to everyone in her contact. You'll thank me, Jung Mina... You'll thank me later.