The End

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Sehun watched Seohyun getting inside the ambulance and leaving the area before turning around to find Luhan touching Mina's face and finding anything that he didn't saw beore Mina got kidnapped. “What are you doing? Are you a ert?” Mina asked with blushed creeping on her cheeks as Luhan stared at her body become so intense, “If you want me to be. I'll be a ert for you.” Luhan replied with a smirk before rushing and kissing Mina on the lips.

 

Meanwhile Yuri looked so awkward with Himchan at her side, staring at Zelo and Yongguk who was having a conversation before turning around to looked at their brother and Yuri and curving their lips into mischievous grin. “I'll go with Yongguk!” Zelo shouted and getting inside the other ambulance that had came for Yongguk and closing the door, leaving Himchan with his fingers in the air and his mouth opened. “You know, you'll catch a fly if you don't close your mouth...” Yuri mumbled while Himchan dropped his fingers and turned around to looked at Yuri who smiled sheepishly at him.

 

Mina sighed in happiness as Himchan closed his mouth, resisting to talk since he'll give Yuri a nasty remark. “If I said that to him, he'll surely choke me!” Mina pouted causing Luhan to stopped talking to Luhan and looked at Mina, “Oh! So your that close to him.” Luhan retorted while Mina tilted her head innocently, “Yeah, the two of us had a talk alone.” Mina answered while Sehun chuckled as he could see a vein propping on Luhan's forehead in jealousy, “You talked to each other alone.” Luhan said, sarcasm lingering in his sentence while Mina heard the sarcasm and pouted before getting attack on the lips by Luhan and getting a bit on her ear-lobe, “Your mine.” Luhan whispered, “Only mine.” He added while Mina slapped him on the chest.

 

Your so possessive. Don't glare at him!” Mina shouted and smacking Luhan's face lightly. “He even told me that he envy you and- OH! About that, would you mind hiring a new employee in the company?” Mina asked while Luhan looked at her with his left eye twitching, “Let me guess, the one that I'm hiring is him?” Luhan smiled bitterly when Mina nodded but it slowly faded away when Mina kissed him on his forehead, both of his cheeks, his nose and his lips.

 

Thank you!” Mina squealed before running over to Himchan who was having an argument with Yuri and quickly told him about the news while Sehun laughed at the side and wrapped his arm on Luhan's shoulder, “Guess you'll be meeting him a lot of times.” Sehun laughed more when he felt Luhan tensing and stopped when he saw the glare to him.

 

Hmm..” Luhan smiled in response, “I guess that Seohyun still like me.” Luhan grinned heavily when Sehun stared at him in shocked. “Then let her like you..” Sehun mumbled in disappointed, “Why should I? I already have someone that likes me and that's enough for me.” Luhan answered feeling the pain that Sehun is encountering. “Make a move or else, Kris will.” Luhan added before giving Sehun a pat on his shoulder

 

-

 

The news of Daewon of being involved in a kidnapping case and dying as he shoot a bullet to unexpected Seohyun had spread like a virus throughout South Korea. Taeyang, Mir, Woohyun and Baro were sent to jail for 5 years for being involved with Daewon and being violence towards Yongguk who is staying in a luxury apartment with Zelo who is currently attending high school and Himchan who was working as a janitor in Lu Corps before being promoted to be Luhan's assistant and currently dating Yuri even though they always get into argument.

 

Seohyun and Sehun are together for 4 years before getting married, moving to America to find a high paying job and having a son named Daewon in honour of Mr Seo. Even though Mr Seo had died when he had fired a bullet, Seohyun couldn't help but feel sympathy at the person who acted as her father. He had helped them when they were crumbled in pieces and gave them things they needed to survive in the big world. Pil Suk and Minhee had lived together and visiting the Pancake Mania once a week to spend the time and reminisce the memory they had when they first met each other after years if being away.

 

Meanwhile, Luhan and Mina lived together at the house where Luhan had stayed and his parents had stayed. They will saved money and live in the house where they always meet and be together. “Hwayoung!” Mina shouted at her five year old daughter, “Aunty Seohyun is waiting for you!” Mina added as her daughter went out of her room and began skipping to the living room where Luhan was talking to Sehun and Daewon. “You grew taller again?” Luhan asked while Daewon nodded happily, proud at his height.

 

Hwayoung came over to Luhan and sat on his lap causing Seohyun to popped in the screen and squealed together with Hwayoung. Even though they were aunty and niece, they are practically mother and daughter since Hwayoung have favour Seohyun more than Mina because Mina can be quite strict. “Ahh! Aunty Seohyun!” Hwayoung shouted while Seohyun shouted back, “Is it true?” Hwayoung asked while the others stared at her in curiousity.

 

What?” Mina asked while Hwayoung looked at her mother, “I heard from the women who were talking in Pancake Mania that mother was the Jerk's Girlfriend.” Hwayoung answered, “I can't believe you dated a jerk. I bet the Jerk was ugly and fat. ” Hwayoung jokingly added causing Mina to laughed out loud and Luhan scrunched his nose, helding his anger in and squished his daughter in a tight hug that made Hwayoung cried in pain.

 

Yah! How could you say that about your father? I wasn't ugly and fat.”

 


Hi, it's authornim :) The title kinda give it away but DON'T WORRY! There's still one chapter left before goodbye.