I'll Miss Mina.

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

You envy Luhan?” Mina whispered in a small voice when Yongguk and Zelo had came in, laughing and pushing each other jokingly. Himchan looked back and smiled as his brothers are surely having fun and are okay with this type of life, “There were rumour a few years ago that Luhan's father, Mr Lu is having an affair with Luhan's mother, Mrs Lu's sister.” Himchan said while Mina kept shut, “If it's true or not. I'll still be wanting to be Luhan – Even without a father, I could live with that. I just envy him at the things that I don't have; money and future career where everyone would be begging him to work on their company.” Himchan added while sighing.

 

You know..” Mina replied while letting out shallow breathes, “Luhan doesn't care about the money and future successful career. All he wanted was happiness – He had told me before the 3 people who keeps him from dying.” Mina explained smiling as she remembered the blunt faced Luhan looking at her under his blanket when she had came over to his house and didn't tell him that she was coming. “His mother, his bestfriend Sehun and..” Mina blushed at the last person that Luhan that keeps him living, “You.” Himchan answered obvious to the red face Mina who became more flustered.

 

Mina looked at the building's ceiling, the roofs were certainly has some cracks, some are small and some are just a size of an iphone 4 which explains water leaking from the top last night while Himchan followed her gaze and sighed, it was the only house were people wouldn't disturbed them and makes them pay with interest. Yongguk and Zelo crept behind a wall to stalk Mina and Himchan who just sat on the stair case, “Hyung..” Zelo whispered causing Yongguk to turn his head to his little brother, “Mina hasn't done anything to us. Even though we needed the money, I think that we should bring her back.” Zelo explained while Yongguk sighed in response.

 

As much as I want to bring her back to her family, I can't. We need money for our mother in the hospital.” Yongguk replied remembering the deal he had with Daewon. When they bring Mina to Daewon, Daewon would helped their mother who suffer a liver cancer since she had been smoking 23 cigarettes for just 4 hours and Daewon would give them extra 100,000. “But hyung..” Zelo whined, “I may sound that I don't have a heart but don't you think it's time for our mum to go to heaven?” Zelo asked while Yongguk bit his lower lip and ruffled his little brother hair, saying nothing and walking over to jolt Mina in surprised.

 

Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo had grew up surprisingly in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a huge garden where they would spend their day playing football. Their father work as a lawyer and their mother was just a housewife that takes care of them 24/7 but that all soon stopped as their father had lose a murder case where the suspect was his client and their father couldn't find any evidence or anything to defend his client since his client was caught on the CCTV and they were plenty witnesses and their father's client brother had gotten mad for not defending his brother and all his anger had ended up on their father who was found dead in their street in front of their house, battered and bruised.

 

Their mother had gotten a huge impact, she had gotten to a depression and got the will to stop working as their mother and become addicted to cigarettes as she thinks it was the source of relaxation and makes her feel light. “Hyung...” Zelo whispered as he grabbed Himchan's wrist to face him, Himchan turned his head in surprised, “What?” He asked feeling nervous that Zelo had called Hyung. He had never called Himchan his big brother, it was usually YAH or YOU SMALL PERSON but seems like today it had changed.

 

I know that you are quite surprised or scared that I never called you Hyung before but I just want to ask a favour from you..” Zelo explained while Himchan raised his eyebrow in response, “What kind of favour?” Himchan asked.

 

I want to bring Mina back to her family.” Zelo answered, “I can't take it anymore! I don't want to live like this! I don't want to be a person who steal the same race as him and stealing their happiness!” Zelo cried hopelessly, sitting down on the ground, his arms on his knees and his head tucked in, preventing Himchan to looked at his crying face.

 

Himchan looked surprised at the sudden bursts of Zelo and sighed while sitting down beside Zelo. “I don't want this life as well. I just want to bring you guys happiness and a shelter instead I brought you into this building that is rusted and full of holes that whenever the weather is bad, we would be stuck freezing.” Himchan explained to Zelo who looked at him with his eyes red and puffy.

 

Hyung.. This building is enough for us. For me. This is where I have learned to live independently and cope with loneliness. The weather might give us a freezing temperature but it's better than staying on the streets.” Zelo retorted with a smile while Himchan ruffled his brother's hair, “I'll miss Mina. When should we bring her back?” Himchan asked while Zelo's smile got wider.