The Hill

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

 

Luhan smiled at Mina who looked at him, curiously. “Why are we here?” Mina asked, taking a seat on the hill. Luhan had taken Mina to a hill that were hidden away from the city, to be exact, Luhan had taken Mina to a countryside which were 4-5 hours away from the heart of South Korea, Seoul. The hill was indeed a peaceful place, during the day, it was filled with children who played around before and after school and during the night, since it was a bit scary to roam around in the countryside, there was no people.

 

It was a tourist attraction to the people in the countryside. The hill has a magnificent view where you could see the clouds colours from pink to orange and then it will faded to a red colour and underneath the hill, there was a huge, grassy field that the children used to play. “Because I just want to reminisce the memories we had here.” Luhan replied, taking a seat beside Mina who crouched down at the top of the hill. “The good, sad and embarassing memories we had.” Luhan added, making Mina blushed as Luhan took the strand of hair, flying on her face and settling it down behind her ear.

 

The good memory they had at the hill was when Luhan had kidnapped Mina from the bubble tea shop that she used to work and made her relaxed all day long by meeting with the children at the hill and playing football with them but at the end of the day, Mina got fired for going away without telling anyone. “Yeah, I got fired, remember?” Mina asked Luhan who ducked his head down and pouted, “I didn't mean it to go that far.”

 

Mina remembered the sad time they had at the hill again, it was their first fight. Since they both had thought that the countryside was peaceful, they had decided to visit it, once a month for relaxation but this time, when they went during the summer, girls was wearing short skirts and tube top like looking half-. Luhan never really bothered about them as he continue to baby Mina who was feeling sick but she still wanted to come. Mina was annoyed by the fact that the girls send Luhan winks, kisses and such that made her get lost but to find Luhan kissing another girl. “Kissing a girl..” Mina taunted Luhan who blushed, “Ahem.. The girl threw on the wall and shove her lips on me!”

 

Mina chuckled at the most embarassing moment they had. “Hey, don't think about that.” Luhan warned Mina and by looking at her, he already knew that it had already popped up in her head. Mina laughed at the sudden thought and covered , helding her laughter becoming too loud.

 

Mina took Luhan's hair in her hand and started tying it with her elastic band she had on her wrist. It was fairly easy for Mina to do tie his hair, as he was sitting between her legs, facing the front and was watching the children play football. “What are you doing?” Luhan asked, turning around to see Mina who has a shocked expression on her face, “Why, what's wrong?” He asked, worriedly.

 

You look so much prettier than me.” Mina mumbled, staring at Luhan's face and her masterpiece. “I know, I know.” Luhan replied, cockly while Mina nodded in agreement. “Let's go wonder around the countryside. I heard that they have the disney characters coming since it's the festival here.” Mina said, clasping her hand together and smiling brightly.

Luhan opened his mouth and covered his face as he had a mental breakdown when he saw Donald Duck taking a picture with a kid, smiling and helding up a V-sign. Mina chuckled and patted Luhan's back, seeing him so shocked made her cracked up. “C'mon! I'll take a picture of you with him.” She said, before pushing him towards Donald Duck and helding up her phone to take a picture of Donald Duck looking towards her and Luhan staring at Donald Duck with his mouth open.

 

Mina laughed and took out her phone, “Hahahaha!” She laughed loudly before covering . “Oppa, you should have seen your face.” Mina whispered, before showing Luhan, his picture with Donald Duck. “I did saw my face.” Luhan said, getting annoyed but happily taking Mina's joke lightly because he was seeing her, smiling again. Because of him.

 

Because of him. Because of him, he had hurted so much in these past few days. “I'm sorry..” He mumbled, making Mina looked at him with her eyes open. “What for?” She asked, “I didn't tell you about Seohyun before and I didn't told you about my marriage.” Luhan answered. “It's okay. I already forgive you.” Mina smiled at him, making his heart beat again, after 5 days not seeing her.