The Men

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes and realized he wasn't sleeping on his bed instead, he was sleeping on Sehun's bed. He widen his eyes then sitting up and running his hands through his hair, “Mina..” He sighed. “I won't ever let you out of my sight again when you come back to me.

 

Sehun knocked on his door, “Why should I knock? This is my room!” Sehun mumbled to himself before twisting the knob and facing Luhan who looked shocked and surprised before smiling, “Thank you for letting me crash last night.” Sehun smiled in response before taking his coat while Luhan followed his moves and stared at him, “Are you not going?” Sehun asked while putting on his coat causing Luhan to raised his brow and asked, “Where?”

 

Sehun chuckled in return, “We got 2 police cars outside, they are about 4 police and 5 SWAT members down there with those bullet proof body warmer.” Sehun explained while Luhan stared at him, “Do you want to get Mina back or not?” Sehun asked causing Luhan to snapped and grabbed his keys.

 

-

 

Mina stared at Himchan and Zelo as they sneakily went out the building and went to Himchan's car, “Are.. are you bringing me back?” Mina asked while Zelo smiled in response, “Yes, noona. We think this is so unfair for you!” Zelo replied with a bright smile on his face and his eyes slowly dropping but then opening them wide, fighting for his sleep.

 

Himchan started the car and reverse it to get out of the building, he didn't mind about Yongguk right now who was sleeping and snoring when they had walked past him. Himchan just wanted to be happy again with his brother without being involved with negative stuff, “Is it alright to drop you off to the grocery store we..” Himchan asked, saying the last part quietly while Mina nodded and smiled, “Anywhere is fine. I just want to go back..” Mina replied.

 

Himchan gave her a small smile and concentrated on the room while Mina and Zelo have a friendly conversation. “!” Himchan mumbled under his breathe causing Zelo to open his eyes and looked to his brother, “What's wrong?” He asked while Himchan stopped on the brake and turned to Zelo, “Hide Mina with your coat!” Himchan shouted while shaking Mina to wake up and Zelo to grabbed her arm. “WHA-?!” Mina squealed while Zelo covered and raised his index finger on his lips, “Daewon is in the car in front of us and his 4 men – Baro, Taeyang, Mir and Woohyun.” Himchan explained and Zelo to cover Mina with his black coat and putting his feet on top.

 

Ohh! Himchan!” Mir shouted excitedly while waving his hands and getting out the car with Baro and walking towards Himchan's car. Himchan smiled and went out of his car, feeling quite pressured at the look of Daewon gave him, “What are you doing so early in the morning?” Mir asked while patting Himchan's back who smiled at him. “Nothing. I just want to buy some bread and milk.” Himchan answered while Baro smiled in response, “What are you guys doing here?” Himchan asked in return, “Oh, you know. We want to get the girl, you guys never even bother to call us if you have her.” Baro answered causing Himchan to feel his heartbeat accelerating but he cleared his throat.

 

Oh, about phone. We don't have phones.” Himchan retorted with an apologetic smile while Mir gasped and nodded, “A right. You guys don't! Oh well! We'll be going now. Boss is giving us the eye.” Mir exclaimed before hopping back to the car while Baro walked calmly behind him.

 

Himchan sighed in relief and walked back to his car. He put on his seatbelt and looked out to his dark tinted window to see Taeyang driving past causing the wind to be disturbed and whirled in the air. “Pheww..” Zelo let out his breathe after he had thought that Mir and Baro would beat his brother up, “Let's go.” Himchan said, gulping while Mina peeked out from the coat and sat beside Zelo who smiled at her.

 

Where they going?” Mina asked while Himchan answered absent-mindedly, “To get you.” Zelo froze in his seat and turned to his brother, “You know... when they arrive there, they'll be surely to look for Mina noona and if they don't, they'll surely..” Zelo told Himchan who continue to drive, “kill Yongguk hyung.”

 


Hi, it's authornim :) The end will be coming soon for this story. The update for this story will be everyday now since  I'm currently writing the next 4-5 chapters today! ^^