EXO

The Jerk's Girlfriend

The girls stared at Mina in hatred and envy since the incident in the morning when everyone, literally everyone found out about her and Luhan and now, Mina was feeling burden and under pressure because of the girls judging her at everything she does such as not sitting with her back straight and not listening to the listen which only happens rarely when she finds the teacher lecture is dragging the whole class to boredom.

During lunch time, she was sitting beside Luhan who straight away grabbed her hand and she was then sat beside his friends. She knew Sehun who is Luhan's bestfriend, Kai who is in her math class and Tao who is in her PE class but not the other 8 people who stared at her in confusion but hid it well when Luhan glared at them for making Mina figdety and awkward.

Luhan then decided to break the silence by clearing his throat. "Umm..guys?" He said, making all his friends to stop what they were doing and turned to looked at him. "This...is my girlfriend." Luhan blushed while rubbing his neck due to nervousness. His friends laughed at him and said in unison. "We know!" and then Kai added, "Hyung..don't rub it in our face."

Luhan chuckled and turned to Mina who was looking around everywhere except Luhan. Mina sigh mentally and smiled, "My name is Jung Mina and nice to meet you..all." 

Suho smiled back and started introducing himself since no-one was making an attempt to do it. "Hello Mina, I'm Suho and I am the guardian of these idiots." The idiots groaned in annoyenced.

"Hyuuung, you are too corny. I'm Baekhyun, this is Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo but call him D.O" Baekhyun said then slurped his ramen since it was getting cold because of everyone being slow and not introducing himself. Chanyeol nudged his elbow and Baekhyun sigh since the ramen was close to his mouth, "OH! Nice to meet you, Mina!!" while slurping the ramen.

Mina sheepisly smiled and nodded. "Mina-ah, this is kung-fu panda Tao, Chen, Kris, Lay and.... Xiumin over there, buying more buns." Luhan said, while interlocking their fingers under the table.

"Yah Luhan, you forgot the maknae." Chanyeol said, wriggling his eyebrows since Sehun was pouting beside Mina and saw the scene of Luhan grabbing Mina's hands and then holding it.

"Oh, Sorry!!! Mina, this is Sehun." Luhan apologized and smiled at Sehun who turned from pouting to poker-face. He didn't say hello nor nice to meet you since Luhan already introduce him and there was nothing else to say except for one thing in his mind while looking at Mina.

If I met you first than Luhan hyung, would you love me instead of him?