In the countryside

The Jerk's Girlfriend

Luhan stood up and looked down to see Mina glancing at the sky, “Let's get married..” He said, Mina turned her head towards him and narrowed her eyes. “Didn't we already talked about it before? When everything between us are falling down, I can't let you go. I shall make you mine forever.” Luhan explained, raising Mina's eyebrow.

 

Then Mr Make You Mine Forever, where do you think we are going to get married here? It's the countryside and people are already sleeping!” Mina asked, standing up and poking Luhan's forehead with her index finger while Luhan smirked and dragged her in alley street which was crowded by people who looked around the stalls for food, games and clothes.

 

Don't you remember?” Luhan asked, “It's the festival.” He explained making Mina's eyes widen, “It's that the reason why you dragged me here?” She asked while Luhan stopped and turned around to face her, “No. This is the reason why I dragged you here..” Luhan replied, taking out 2 rings that was made of gold with white diamonds around it. “Now, I shall make you mine, forever.” Luhan added, before getting inside the church.

 

Luhan opened the letter that Mina had given him after they had went around the stalls in the countryside. He pulled out the paper after ripping the brown envelope, he chuckled as Mina had imported the picture of him with Donald Duck.

 

Don't you look cute? I bet everyone will be jealous of you because I know I am. I can't believe I am married to this cutie-pie/baby-faced person. Yah! How am I supposed to tell my father this? or my mother and my little sister when I find them.

 

Luhan chuckled as she wrote the letter too soon and already found her sister after few hours reading the letter.

 

I might be a friendliest, clumsy and idiotic person you've ever met but that's the reason why you love me? ^~^ Huh? Don't glare at the child behind me.

 

Luhan laughed as he remembered that he was having a staring contest with a child behind Mina while they were waiting for their foods to be delievered to them. The child was good at it that Luhan had to glare at it, so the wind wouldn't cause him to blink and make his eyes teary.

 

To end this embarrassing letter, I thank you for everything you've done to me. We are already married but we're still in high school! How can you be so cruel to me? Dragging me here, remembering the Donald Duck incident and dragging me again to a church. Saranghae.

 

Luhan turned his attention from the paper to his paper which were lighting up. He leaned closer to the seat beside him to look at his phone and found his father calling him, his anger came back as he turn on the car and driving to Sehun.

 

He knew that he was somewhere because you don't expect various people chatting around him in a hospital and clanking of plates and also, Mrs Oh had called him that Sehun was out and had never bothered to tell her where he go. Luhan chuckled as a paper flew to his face as he slowed down, arriving in Mina's house.

 

Don't held in the emotions you've been feeling lately because everyone including myself will be there for you, Luhan. Besides, I don't want a man who gives me cold, mean look when on the inside, he wanted to smile, laughed or cry. Be a man and show your true feelings.

 

- Jung Mina -