I like you

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

I don't quite remember him but I met him often in the past. Tell my condolences to your mother.” Mr Seo replied, feeling pity and guilty towards the child. Mina nodded and asked him, “Thank you again for saving Sehun even though you may have a lot of patients waiting for you.”

 

Mr Seo smiled widely, “Don't flatter me, child. I do what I can to save anyone..” Mr Seo said and bowed a little then walked away. “If only you knew about what I did, you wouldn't be able to compliment me, Mina-ah, I'm sorry Pil Suk...” Mr Seo thought while sighing.

 

You're son's is at room number 204, Mr & Mrs Oh.” A nurse came, informing them about Sehun and asking them to follow her. “Mister Oh will be waking up for an hour or so and if you have any problem, please press the button beside the lamp.” The nurse said and bowed.

 

Mr & Mrs Oh smiled and took a seat while Mina stood beside the door, staring at Sehun. Mina sighed guilty as she saw Sehun's arm was put into a cast and his leg was also put into a cast, and some cuts were on his face. “I'm sorry, Sehun. I promise I'll make it up to you.”

 

Sehun stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes to see a Mina sleeping at the couch near his bed. He took in all of his surrounding first and thought this is the hospital, he tried sitting himself up but in result, he let out a groan as he felt felt on his leg as he move.

 

Oh! You're awake! Let me help you..” Mina croaked and stood up to walk towards Sehun who watched her helped him sit up. For a small girl, she's quite strong. Physical and Mentally. After a few while, both staring at each other, Sehun decided to speak up.

 

I'm sorry..” He whispered to Mina who shook her head in reply, “No.. I'm sorry.. You had to be here instead of me.” she mumbled while Sehun smiled and touched her cheeks, “I'm sorry... that I didn't tell you about Luhan when you have the right to know. It's all my fault! If I told you earlier, you wouldn't put on a brave face right now.”

 

Mina looked down as she cried. Sehun noticed at how different she was acting espeically when she was crossing the road when the lights weren't red and the truck was speeding off quite fast, he knew he had to move quickly, as he dropped the bubble tea's, he then grabbed Mina and the truck slammed to him.

 

Don't cry.. I don't want to see you cry..” He whispered to Mina and wiping her tears with his free hand that weren't casted, “It hurts me to see you cry..” he added while Mina stopped suddenly. “It hurts me to see you cry because I don't like seeing the person I like crying.”

 

Mina stared at Sehun with dry tears on her face. “It may sound a little too late now but it's now or never. I like you ever since I saw you at my first day at the school when you were painting a potrait of him. I thought I have a chance with you but when he had confessed to everyone in the school about you and him, all my hopes crashes down but I still continue to like you.” Sehun said, taking Mina's hand and helding it to his chest, making Mina feel his heart beat race.

 

I like you, Jung Mina.”