Seohyun and Sehun

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Sehun tried to cover his face as good as he can with his hood when Seohyun had walked near his table, he felt his palms sweating so much and his forehead as well and his hood wasn't helping because the edge of his hood has been designed to have fur on it. “Aish..” Sehun cursed under his breathe as Seohyun sat in front of him, smirking.

 

Your so bad at this type of games, Sehunaa ~” Seohyun sang as Sehun dropped his hood and wiped his forehead with a tissue. “Why don't you put a card in front of you saying 'I'M NOT HERE!' next time?” Seohyun asked as Sehun pinked. He was never really good at hide-and-seek games as he was the very first one to get caught whenever he plays with Seohyun and Luhan, those 2 are just invincible when it comes to games.

 

Sehun looked up and met eyes with Seohyun who frowned, “Have you been crying?” Seohyun asked in a small voice, as two couple had entered the shop and had chosen a table quite close to theirs. Sehun pouted, “Is it really that noticeable?” He asked back while Seohyun gave him a small smile, “So you were.” She answered, looking at Sehun, “It's okay to cry, you know? It's what makes you a man because boys don't like to show their emotions and try to be cool all the time.” Seohyun added, giving comfort to Sehun. “What happened?” Seohyun asked before silence will fill up the atmosphere and she won't get any information from Sehun.

 

Sehun chuckled lightly in despair, “I lost someone I like for a long time.” He answered, “I have been watching her while watching her, I've started to like her but when I realized she was already taken by someone close to my heart, I have to give up but then I have this chance to tell her that I like her, she agreed to become mines for a while.” Sehun explained, “Just for a while until that someone close to my heart had taken her away from me and now, they are married.” Sehun added, making Seohyun widen her eyes as she knew that Sehun was talking about Mina but the marriage part surprised her.

 

They are... married?” Seohyun asked, pictures of Luhan and Mina together from Luhan's box under his bed appeared in her mind. “I didn't know..” Seohyun said after Sehun nodded, “But I guess he deserved it.” Sehun said, laughed while Seohyun looked up in confusion. “He was always suffering in silence. He never tells me what's wrong and the only person he can tell them to is by himself.” Sehun explained, smiling as he swirled the spoon around his bubble tea. “You must be dumb not too see it, as well.” Sehun added while Seohyun frowned, “What do you mean?” She asked while Sehun shake his head in laughter, “You've been with Mina for the last hour, you could have noticed the ring on her ring finger that she carelessly showed without her knowing.” Sehun replied.

 

Seohyun scowled at her friend, “I didn't bother to look at her ring. I just want to have a good time with her.” Seohyun replied while Sehun tilt his head, “Oh, that reminds me. Why are you with Mina and her father?” Sehun asked as he finds it really weird that the ex-girlfriend of Luhan is out, eating with Luhan's finacee. Seohyun chuckled in glee, “Aren't you the stupid one now?” she asked before leaning closer to Sehun, “Mina's father is my father as well and..” Seohyun smiled, “Mina is my unnie. My long lost father and sister.” She added while Sehun fought with his emotions.

 

He was happy that Seohyun had finally found her lost father and sister as Seohyun always looked deep in her thought and out-of-energy whenever she would looked at the picture frame in her night stand but he was also in shocked as Mina and Seohyun are sisters but they don't looked the same, Mina got her looks from her mother and Seohyun got her looks from her father.

 

But isn't it funny?” Seohyun asked, breaking Sehun's thoughts and making him looked at her. “The 2 people we liked are married and here we are, sitting in Pancake Mania, looking dull and having a serious conversation while everyone around is having fun.” Seohyun explained as the both of them looked at the couple who smiled at each other when they had feed each other some blueberry pancakes. “Even though is funny, I simply can't laugh.” Seohyun added while Sehun mentally nodded.