I'm sorry.

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

But, what about Luhan?” Mr Jung asked, after they had the serious talk about what had happened, Seohyun stopped sipping her hot tea and looked at her father, “I don't know. I seriously don't know.” while Mr Jung looked at her, “Listen to your mind, not your heart. Your mind actually controls your emotions, so think carefully and soon.” He said, before making Seohyun looked outside the window to see Luhan and Mina bumping into each other purposely while laughing to ease up the serious atmosphere they had at the countryside.

 

Seohyun sighed and smiled sadly, liking that certain person ever since she was young and finding her lost father and sister to only find out that certain person she likes is in a relationship with her lost sister. Her lost sister that is broken and fragile like her.

 

She got ready for the worst, as she heard the rattling keys being taken out and unlocking the front door, she inhale deep breathe as she heard Luhan laughed at Mina, “You slipped on the way here!” Luhan exclaimed before laughing really hard, holding his stomach. “It wasn't my fault. You tripped me up! Meanie!” Mina responded, putting her bag at the couch, not noticing Seohyun and looked at Luhan who was closing the door.

 

Are you blind? My foot was-” Luhan said but stopped, as he saw Seohyun sitting down at the dinner table, exhale the deep breathe she took. “Seohyun?” He asked, making Mina turned around and looked at Seohyun with wide eyes, “What are you doing?” Luhan's smile faded into a frown. “She was just talking to me.” Mr Jung stepped in, helping Seohyun getting misunderstood by Luhan and Mina, “What were you guys talking?” Mina stepped in as well, getting involved, it wasn't normal for her people to get involved into conversations unless it is really, really important.

 

About that..” Mr Jung said, putting his hot tea at the dinner table and looking over to Seohyun, “How about Seohyun and Mina talk to each other and Luhan and I will go outside.” Mr Jung suggested and looked at Luhan and told him to come outside. Luhan walked, feeling uneasy towards Mr Jung who gave him a soft smile. “Don't worry, you're not in trouble.” Mr Jung said, chuckling before closing the door.

 

Seohyun and Mina locked their eyes with different things as they avoided having eye-contacts, “You have a pretty house. It's cosy.” Seohyun said, breaking the silence but still not looking towards Mina who was staring at her, “Not trying to be rude but what are you doing here and what were you talking with my dad about?” Mina asked, getting to the point as she had realized on the way here, she really needed to fight for her. Seohyun smiled and still remembered that her sister has always been straight-forward and blunt.

 

Seohyun and Mina had finally looked to each other eyes and had a staring competition when Mina was about to turn away, Seohyun opened . “Unnie, gwenchana?” Mina froze as she stared back at Seohyun, remembering the way her little sister has always asked her questions like that whenever she would get introuble for being too straight-forward and blunt. “I'm sorry.” Seohyun cried, “I'm sorry.” She repeated, “I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry that you don't have a mother while you grew up and I'm so so, sorry that I took Luhan away from you.”

Joohyun?” Mina asked, disbelief. Her reaction the same as her father made Seohyun laughed and cried more tears in happiness, “Joohyun!” Mina ran and hugged Seohyun who stood up and nodded her head, “I'm sorry..” Seohyun whispered on Mina's ear as they hugged, “It's okay.” Mina replied back, resting all the complications to the back of her mind.

 

I'm so, sorry.” Seohyun repeated again, making Mina flicked on her forehead. “I said, it's okay already, are you deaf?” Mina asked, smiling. Seohyun held in her smile but then she giggled, not being able to keep it in. Mina closed her eyes, “Where have you been?” She asked while Seohyun turned around to her sister who sat at the edge of the couch, “In America.” She replied while Mina smiled at her, “Really? So, you speak english now?” Mina teased while Seohyun laughed, “Maybe but I came back, determined.” Seohyun said, “Determined to find you and appa.” She added while smiling to Mina, “And I succeded but..”

 

I ruined your source of happiness who were there when you were broken.” Luhan looked up as he entered the house with Mina's father and heard what Seohyun said. “I'm sorry.”