Pancakes

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Luhan woke up Mina as she keep on shoving her face on the pillows and she was curled into a ball because Luhan had pulled the blanket away from her since she won't wake up.

 

Yah! Wake up!” Luhan shouted at Mina who fell in to a deep slumber. “I'll tickle you if you don't wake up in 5,4,3 -” Luhan threathened but stopped as Mina sat up, rubbing her eyes and hair into one side and to make it even better, the sun light was shinning on her.

 

Mina pouted and opened her eyes to looked at Luhan. “I'm still half-asleep right now.” Mina said, blinking her eyes to staighten her vision. Luhan smiled and kissed Mina on the lips, since Mina was surprised, her lips were slightly opened and Luhan had put in his tounge inside .

 

I got my morning kiss.” Luhan said, smirking but Mina who scrunched her face. “You've kissed me! I didn't even brushed my teeth!” Luhan chuckled and pulled Mina's body towards him and dragged her out of the room and went downstairs who then he saw Mina's father, wearing a pink apron and was looking really confused.

 

Appa! What are you looking for?” Mina asked, sitting down on the dinning hall chair. “Mina-ah, could you go to the grocery, I forgot to buy the pancakes.” Mina's father said, sipping on his coffee. Mina yawned and nodded then she went upstairs, put on Luhan's sweater, a black beanie and a denim sheep-skin coat.

 

Should I go with you?” Luhan asked, looking at Mina who was putting on her black ugg boots. Mina shook her head and said, “Oppa, the grocery is just around the corner. No need, I'll be back in 5!” Mina closed the door and started sprinting to the grocery store. It was sunny but it was cold due to the snow last night.

 

Mina bowed to the owner of the grocery store and started looking for the pancakes area. She found the one she was looking for but it was only the one left and she was about to grab it until a beautiful hand was reaching it also. “Ah, I'm sorry... You can have it..” The voice beside her said. Mina turned her head and saw a woman in her early 30's like her father's age, her eyes were similar to Mina's eye when she smile, her eyes will turn small and look like crescent moon just like Mina.

 

Mina bowed and grabbed the pancakes but to only give it to the woman's hands. “It's okay, you can have it... I could find another one.” She said. The woman nodded then smiled and went back to her to looked at her list. “Thank you, my daughter really like this type of pancakes, she spefically told me to buy this brand's pancakes.” Mina smiled and bowed again.

 

Mina looked around the store and found another pancakes that were second best. She smiled in relief as she felt that she took more than 5 minutes and Luhan will have to interogate her.

 

MINA! JUNG MINA!” Mina turned her head and finding Luhan in his still pyjamas clothes and panting. “Oppa? You've run here? Are you not cold? Seriou- ” Mina asked questions but were to silence by a hug from Luhan. “You said that you were only to take 5 minutes here and be back. You had me worried again!” Luhan said, hugging Mina who smelled like lavender, the scent he loves.

 

You worry about me too much. I'm going to pay for this and we could go home, okay?” Mina asked, with her eyes rounded to Luhan. So innocent and...pretty Luhan thought and he nodded to Mina. He walked beside Mina to the counter and watched her pay for the pancakes.

 

Oppa, you're going to create a hole on me if you continue to look at me.” Mina jokinly said, giggling after Luhan had cleared his throat and blush appeared on his cheeks.

 

What a lovely couple, you two.” The owner of the store said, Mina smiled and the both of them bowed to the owner who smiled back in return. Luhan and Mina had returned back to the house and Mina squeezed Luhan until he can't breathe since he was freezing cold when they were walking back.

 

They looked really happy. Ahh ~ Young love.” The woman who Mina had encountered said to the owner of the store. “Yeah, they really look happy. Thanks to the young man, Mina looked much brighter than before but poor soul ~ She grew up with a father only.” The owner said, clearly obvious and had known about Mina's history since she had saw Mina grow.

 

Only a father. Her name is Mina?” The woman asked. “Yeah ~ Jung Mina...” The owner answered back. The woman dropped her groceries and her head had started hurting.

 

Mina! Mina!” She screamed. The kid looked up to her, the kid was the younger person of Mina with eyes that are full of innocence and fear. The young Mina looked at her, her body on the floor underneath the car, her elbows supporting her weight and blood was dripping from her head to her face. “Please save my daughter.” She begged the person who had helped her out of the car.