Marry Joohyun?

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

HAPPY VALENTINES! But this chapter is a bit sad ~ Hahahaha ^^

 

Sehun gulped and remembered what Luhan told him.

 

It was the next day that Luhan had told Mina about the affair, Luhan felt heavy burden on his shoulders and felt like there will be something wrong happening. He had awoken late and couldn't be bothered with school, he went down the stairs and saw his parents and his auntie eating lunch together. Urggh... Luhan thought in his mind.

 

You didn't go to school?” His mother asked and Luhan shook his head, “I feel sick..” he said, directing the answer to his father who sniff. “Luhan..” He started, clasping his hands together.

 

I had made an agreement with the Mr Seo, Joo-Hyun's dad, remember her?” Mr Lu asked Luhan who nodded, “Yeah, what about her?” Mr Lu sighed and looked towards Mrs Lu who gave Luhan an apologetic smile.

 

You'll be marrying her since it's time for you to marry someone and I think Joo-Hyun will be a good wife.” Mr Lu explained who made Luhan froze. Luhan turned around to the table and slammed his hands, “What did you say?” he asked, glaring at his father.

 

I said, you're going to be marrying Joo-Hyun since it's time for you to get married.” His father repeated, looking towards Luhan's eyes.

 

I can't do that!” he said, shaking his head and frowning. “Why not?” Mr Lu asked, “I have a girlfriend. I don't want to marry someone that I don't love.” Luhan explained, spatting the last 3 words with hatred. “Well, in that case, break up with your girlfriend and marry Seohyun while starting to fall inlove with her.” His father demanded.

 

No! I don't want that, I-” Luhan shouted but his father raised his hand. “Luhan, I don't want to hear any word from you anymore, you are set to marry Joohyun soon.”

 

His father stood up, grabbed his briefcase at the couch and left to attend meetings. Luhan closed his mouth, looked down the floor and walked upstairs. “The excuse of Luhan's time to get married seems a bit off, don't you think so?” Lin asked Luhan's mother once Luhan had slammed his door.

 

Yeah..” Mrs Lu nodded sadly while Lin raised her brows. “Tell me why?”

 

He wants Luhan to marry Joohyun...” Mrs Lu said, cleaning up the plates and setting them on the sink, “because he wants to enter the company in Korea but first, he has to make a good image, so people will be interested.”

 

An image?” Lin asked while Mrs Lu sigh, “If Luhan marries Joohyun who is the daughter of the doctor, Mr Seo who had helped millions of people, it will create an image of kindness and untainted for the Lu's company who creates expensive, fast cars and the popularity of Mr Seo around South Korea is great and it will make us popular as well.”

 

But what about Luhan's girlfriend?” Lin asked, feeling worried for the girl who she was talking with yesterday. She had felt happy as Mina welcomed her and helped her with the luggages even though she was just her nephew's girlfriend.

 

I don't know... I seriously don't know.” Mrs Lu confessed.