Exposed

The Jerk's Girlfriend

Luhan walked inside the school with Sehun and suddenly the atmosphere turned from bright, cheerful to dark and frosty and everyone turned their head towards them. Sehun titled his head and whispered to Luhan, "Hyung, their stares and the atmosphere...I'm scared." Then he tugged on Luhan's shirt while walking pass the gate.

"OPPA! IS IT TRUE?!" One of the fangirls suddenly shouted/asked.

"What's true?" Luhan asked, giving them an innocent look.

"That you're dating her!" The fangirl then suddenly shoved her phone on Luhan's face. Luhan looked at the the photo, two people, a couple were kissing, it was him and Mina. "Oppa, are you seriously dating Jung Mina?" The fangirl asked. "How did you know.." Luhan mumbled then the fangirl gasped, surprised. "Oppa, you are really dating her..." The fangirl shook her head, not accepting it. The look of Luhan's eyes when he saw the photo, his eyes were scared and happy at the same time.

"Who send you this photo?" He suddenly grabbed the wrist of the fangirl. "I-i-it was send by an unknown number." The fangirl stuttered, feeling scared.

"It's her.. it's her!!" 

"She's the one in the photo, unnie!!"

"Who does she think she is??"

Mina walked pass the school gate, not knowing what happened until he saw Luhan and Sehun being crowded by their fangirls but they were something different. They weren't shouting their loves out, they were looking at her curiously and some are giving her some glares.

"Yah! Jung Mina. Are you dating Luhan oppa?" A senior called Kang Miyeon suddenly came up infront of Mina. Kang Miyeon is a senior but you would think she's a freshmen because she was like any other fangirls, shouting their love and being completely stupid.

"W-what?" Mina said, her heart wanting to get out of her chest and her eyes widening. Miyeon then took out her phone and showed her a photo of her and Luhan kissing yesterday. Mina paled and suddenly Luhan came beside her, grabbed her hands and interlock it together. The fangirls took a deep breathe and gasped loudly even Sehun but he held it in, he knew that they were dating because when he went to Luhan's room, he saw a polaroid photo on Luhan's study desk of Mina and Luhan smiling with their v-sign held up.

"Oppa!! You are really dating her!!" ,"WHAAAT?" ,"Oppa, NOO!" the fangirls shrieked in anger while the boys were, "That jerk has a girlfriend..pfft!" , "Finally, some drama..wonder when will those crazy girls will have a fight with Jung Mina!" and "That JERK and The Jerk's Girlfriend!"

Mina sighed and told Luhan with her eyes, 'Don't-tell-them." Luhan smiled, cupped her cheeks and whispered to her, "It'll be alright...I'm with you and I will always love you."