To Forgive and To Forget

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

This is going to be the last time that I'm going to update daily because school

is starting in 2 days :( and will be back updating after 2-3 days.

 

Mina felt like crying as Luhan stood up and helped Seohyun pull her chair then walked downstairs to pay for the foods. “Wh, What-” Mina said, flabbergasted. Sehun stared at Mina, beginning to think that she had froze as he didn't see that she was breathing and that she wasn't blinking as well. “Luhan... is set to marry Seohyun soon.” He said, making Mina stood up and chased after Luhan.

 

Urgh, I hate running so much!” Sehun left some cash and chased after Mina. He began to chuckled as he thought about Mina chasing Luhan and him, chasing Mina – He run for a few minutes until he found Mina, Seohyun and Luhan standing quite far and looking at each other in a deserted street.

 

Where have you been?” Mina asked, looking sorrowing at Luhan let go of Seohyun's hands. “I've been feeling ill.” He replied, making Mina smiled tinily, “I see.. are you okay now?” she asked another question and Luhan nodded.

 

Not to be rude but why are you with her?” Mina asked while Luhan looked down and looked up to Mina. “Why I'm with her? She's my fiancée.” Luhan said, coldly. “Really?” Mina asked while Luhan nodded, biting his lips.

 

Congrats on being engaged to each. I hope she makes you happy.” Mina said, smiling bitterly. Luhan nodded then grabbed Seohyun and dragged her somewhere. Once they were out of the view, Mina heard Sehun walking towards her and petting her head.

 

Mina laughed and bit her lips, stopping herself to cry. “Isn't it funny?” she asked Sehun who looked at her weirdly, “What's funny?” he asked, making Mina grinned and water forming on her eyes. “I wished on the fountain that Luhan will find his happiness even though it'll hurt me.” Mina said, looking up at Sehun, tears rolling down her face. 

 

Sehun grabbed Mina and hugged her. “Then you shouldn't wished for that then..” He said, griting his teeth. He never knew how much it hurts when you see someone you love cry until now, he took a deep breathe and exhale it.

 

Let's go back to the fountain and wish for something else, okay?” Sehun smiled, breaking the silence and looked up the sky. “What shall I wish for?” Sehun asked himself out loud.

 

The ride in the train was quite long and quiet, Mina had fallen asleep and Sehun had to wake her up because their stop will be next. The 2 of them walked side by side and took in the surroundings until they had arrived at the fountain.

 

Since it was the afternoon, the are less people and children in the park. They both stood in front of the fountain and thought it was a bit childish of them to throw a coin and wish.

 

You go first!” Sehun whined, taking out a coin and plop it down the fountain. "For Luhan and Mina to be together again." Mina sniffled a laugh as Sehun looked funny when he has his eyes closed, she held out her coin and watched it sunk in the water.

 

To forgive and to forget.”

 

Even though Luhan didn't say sorry to her about the sudden news about him marrying someone, she decided that he'll apologize and she'll forgive him and forget about him.

 

Later on that evening, as they walked back to the train station after quietly watching the sky during the afternoon, Sehun had decided to buy bubble tea on which Mina had decided to take it as the sign to walk by herself.

 

Did I do something wrong?” She thought, “NO! Jung Mina! You musn't be selfish! Luhan said that he'll be happy, right? Isn't that what you wanted?”

 

Due to Mina, talking to herself, she didn't hear the truck honking at her. She turned around, being blinded by the lights of the truck and felt her breath stopped as she saw what's in front of her.