Seo Joo-Hyun

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Luhan watched Mina closed her lunch-box then taking off the lid of her water bottle and drank it. Once she was finished drinking, she grabbed a mini box full of strawberries and starting eating them. Luhan smiled and called her name which results of her, turning towards her head to him with strawberry on and it was so tempting to Luhan. He quickly kissed her lips and took the strawberry out of and to his, using his tongue.

 

Euurgh, PDA much.” Chen teased while Luhan shrugged in return and smiled cheekily. “I think you will show too much PDA to us, Chen-Chen when you get a girlfriend.” Kris said, defending Luhan and finally getting a revenge to Chen after Chen had dumped ice cubes on his back last night since he had been zoning out of their conversation thinking about the girl he had met.

 

Long brown hair with some baby fringe style. Kris remembered that the girl was wearing a black trousers, a simple black shirt underneath the black leather jacket she wore, a red tousled scarf around her neck and a red boots with black laces. Her name was Seohyun.

 

Sehun had felt a tingly feeling of jealousy inside his body as Luhan watched Mina while she talked to him about the class she had and was whining about how girls glared at her but now, everything was alright. He watched Luhan Mina's hair, making his hand tangled with her hair and stole few kisses while she looked at him in embarrassment.

 

Sehun had enough and stood up with this hands on the table and swiftly walked away, leaving his friends – confused, scared, nervous and shocked. It was very unexpected thing to do by Sehun. Whenever he has problems, he would keep it by himself and soon after will tell Luhan and Luhan would tell the others in a good way to helped Sehun faced his problems but right now, Sehun can't say anything since after all, he is inlove with his best friend's girlfriend.

 

A girl with long brown hair stood up from her seat, she was eating her lunch inside her home-room and was watching Sehun's expression when Luhan had showed his affection to Mina. She went downstairs and had an eye-to-eye contact with Sehun who looked at her in confusion.

 

Don't you think you're a bit to obvious with your feelings?” She asked to Sehun when they passed each other at the stairs. Sehun froze and stopped in his tracks. “What are you talking about?” He asked while turning around to the girl and his face showed more confusion. “You. Oh Sehun likes.. Wait. You love her. Her as in Jung Mina.” The girl smirked in triumph when she saw Sehun interest perked up. “What do you want from me?” Sehun asked, giving in.

 

What I want from you?” She asked and Sehun nodded. “You would do anything?” She asked again and Sehun nodded. “You would do anything just for my mouth to be shut from telling Luhan that you love his girlfriend!” She screamed. “Why are you doing this?”

 

Sehun stared at her when she bursts. “You don't know me and you don't know Luhan. Luhan has been there for me, he had suffer much more than me and yet, he has to go 5 times a week with girls flocking around him. He looks happy... when he's with Mina. I don't think I have the right to ruin his happiness after what he had done everything for me.” Sehun said, looking straight to the girl who stared at him in shocked. He has changed...so much.

 

You don't think I don't know you. I have met you way too long when you were in your diapers and when you grew up. You don't remember me?” She asked, tears threatening to fall while Sehun shook his head in disbelief. “Why should I remember you? Aren't you the one who left me? Us? You didn't even say goodbye especially to Luhan, huh?!!” Sehun said, remembering foolish and bitter memories.

 

I didn't have a choice. It was either my mother who is sick and needs to be treated or the both of you. I had to leave!” The girl said, tears falling on her face. “At least, say goodbye to us. You didn't know how sad and betrayed we felt. Luhan had almost committed suicide because of you. It's all your fault and yet, here you are... back... and maybe, you are back to get Luhan back.” Sehun screamed and clenching his fists from hitting something or someone.

 

What if I am? -” The girl retorted and was about to say something when Sehun had flung across from the top stairs to the bottom stairs, making the girl flinched and fell on her . “Let me give you an advice. Luhan is never.... ever... going to get back with you.” Sehun whispered in anger.

 

Run away like you did 6 years ago. Seo Joo-Hyun.”