Seohyun Knows

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Joohyun, why are you making me look at this?” Mr Lu asked, putting the papers on his desk, “I just want you to see it..” Seohyun said, sitting up nicely. “You want to me to see you're birth certificate?” Mr Lu asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

W-what?” Seohyun asked, grabbing the paper and checking again. She looked to it and had found her name, “So-sorry..” Seohyun bowed and left the Lu's company. Once she was outside, sitting down on a bench, she carefully held the paper in front of her eyes and re-read it. He's right. It is her birth certificate, “I must have token the wrong paper.” Seohyun thought.

 

Kim Joohyun is the second daughter of Jung Pil Suk and Kim Minhee. “My name...” Seohyun said, remembering how she writes Kim instead of Seo, Daewon would scold her. “Kim Pil Suk?” Seohyun asked, taking out her phone and asking her friend, Yuri, who's dad was a policeman to find her the address of Kim Pil Suk, “Yeah! Thank you, Yuri-unnie!” Seohyun smiled.

 

Mina walked to her house after visiting Sehun at the hospital, the way he had told her about Luhan's doing was so blunt and so.. Sehun. He would take me back before his wedding with Seohyun, in 2 months. Mina bit her lips and creased her forehead, “I'm going to get wrinkles soon!” She shouted, touching her forehead and massaging it. “Yeah and I don't want to fall in love with someone that looks old!” A voice shouted behind her.

 

Mina turned around and found Luhan, helding a cup of hot chocolate and a dougnut hanging out of his mouth, she immediately glared at him, “What do you want?” she asked, turning around and continuing walking to her house, leaving Luhan chasing her and stopping in front of her body. “I want...you.” Luhan sighed and hugged tight while holding the hot chocolate and finishing the doughnut.

 

Don't come near me.” Mina struggled, “Don't fight against me.” Luhan inhaled Mina's scent, “I miss you.” He whispered in her ear while Mina froze at the sudden voice that had made her skin have goosebumps. “I miss you, so, so, much.” Luhan whispered again, hugging her tightly. “Let's go..” Luhan said, making Mina looked up at him, “Where?” she asked, seeing the bags under his eyes and unconsciously touching it, “Forget what happened in these days and have fun.” Luhan explained, “Let's go..” Luhan reached out his hand and felt the warmth of Mina's hands again.

 

Seohyun took a deep breathe, Yuri had finally texted her the address of Kim Pil Suk and had stopped in front of it. She closed the gate of the house and knocked on the door, she patiently waited until someone opened the door. Mina's dad had light brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin like her and was quite tall for his age and he's only 34 years old.

 

Umm.. Are you Jung Pil Suk?” Seohyun asked after taking his features and his eyes reminded her that hers were the same. “I'm Seo Seohyun.” She said, after Mina's dad nodded. “Can I help you?” Pil Suk asked. “I have this birth certificate of mines...” Seohyun said, taking out the paper and reaching it out for Pil Suk to grabbed, “and I believe you're my father that I had thought that I lost because of a car accident.” She added, making Pil Suk taking deep breathe and widening his eyes. “Joohyun?” Pil Suk asked in disbelief.