Sehun's Heartache

The Jerk's Girlfriend

Mina opened her eyes to see darkness, she panicked as she had thought that she had gone blind but to only find out that she had 2 layers of blankets on top of her as last night's weather frightened her. She opened her closet and got out her uniform after showing and brushing her teeth, she yawned on the way downstairs to find her father sitting down, watching the Rugby Replay which he had remembered that he recorded last night and Luhan sitting down on the dinning table.

 

She opened her eyes and closed it again, she pinched her skin which she let out a yelp as she pinched so hard. “I'm dreaming.. I'm dreaming..” Mina mumbled as she walked past Luhan and pretended that her eyes were playing tricks on her. Luhan smirked as he saw his girl-, wife had gone bonkers and wasn't awake yet, he kicked her leg under the table which she let out a scream of pain.

 

Awake yet?” Luhan asked, as Mr Jung turned his head away from them and continued watching the tv, “I'm dreaming..” Mina mumbled to herself, Luhan couldn't possibly stayed in her house last night. Luhan laughed as he kicked Mina again and getting the same response. “I don't tolerate violence!” Mr Jung shouted, making his way upstairs and getting ready to go out. “Okay, I'm awake!” Mina slapped her cheeks after she had finished eating the pancake in front of her and propping her elbow on the table, watching Luhan eat slowly but elegant.

 

Take a picture, it'll last longer.” Luhan remarked, smirking as Mina pouted, “I do but Donald Duck is in the picture.” Mina teased again about the Donald Duck picture.

 

Luhan sighed and made his way to the sink to washed his dishes, “Aren't you going to clean mines?” Mina asked, still siting on the table and stared at Luhan's back. “I'm going to mentally shoot you 3 times in my head.” Mina mumbled, imagining she has a gun and shooting Luhan at the head, on his spine and the area above his while Luhan smiled at the childish act but frowned as he remembered the face of his mother last night, begging him to come home.

 

Can you go home alone today?” Luhan asked, turning around and wiping his hands dry. “Why? Are you going somewhere?” Mina asked, standing up and grabbing her bag after Luhan nodded. “Okay! Byeee!” Mina shouted, leaving Luhan standing in the middle of the kitchen, taking out the apron he used to prevent water touching his uniform. “Aish! This person..” Luhan cursed mutiple times as he panted when he catched up with Mina who stucked out her tongue at him but he quickly kiss her, as her tongue was out, he took the chance to slide his tongue in Mina's mouth.

 

Goodbye!” Luhan pulled away, his lips and made his way to his locker and going to the senior area where Xiumin, Kris and Suho were waiting for him. “I saw whaat you did theeree ~” Xiumin teased, even though he was the oldest, he has a mind of a 3 year old.

 

Seohyun and Sehun laughed as they past the school gates, bumping to each other's head from running, thinking they are too late for school. “Ah! I'm sorry..” Sehun apologized, his lisps coming out as he said sorry, making Seohyun smiled at the cuteness of her friend.

 

It's okay. But guess what?!” Seohyun giggled as Sehun made a ssh sound. “But seriosly guess what?” Seohyun asked again but with a small voice, “What?” Sehun asked, raising his left eye brow. “Appa is meeting umma today!” Seohyun answered, clapping her hands.

 

Which appa?” Sehun asked, can't decided which appa Seohyun is talking about. “Mr Jung. My real appa!” Seohyun answered, “But appa doesn't know he's meeting umma today because I told him to treat me at lunch time in the shop nearby that umma always goes to every monday.” Seohyun explained, smiling and watching her sister walking towards her and telling her the plan she had made. “So, that's why appa woke up earlier than me..” Mina mumbled, “Wanna stalk them?” She asked, excitement rushed in her body while Seohyun nodded.

 

The 2 girls looked at Sehun who widen his eyes and looked back and forth between the sisters, he sighed as the 2 girls looked at him in anticipation. “Guess I have to come too.” Sehun replied, making the sisters laughed. “Either way, you don't have a choice.” Mina laughed, swinging her arm around Sehun's neck and putting her weight on to Sehun, “I'm tired. Carry me to our classroom, Sehun-ah..” Mina joked. Sehun felt the butterflies disappearing when the contact broke between Mina and him, he sighed deeply as he watched the back of Mina who was being scolded by Seohyun about being married too young and that she can't do anything she wants because she's married.

 

He shifted his attention away from Mina and looked at Luhan who was looking at him during the whole time and smiled softly. Sehun felt his heart ache in pain as he looked back at Mina again, how do you look at someone you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?