Maknae

The Jerk's Girlfriend
"Yah! Kim Jongin! Have you saw maknae?" Suho asked, his fatherly instincts kicked in and soon he grew to be anxious and worried when Kai shrugged his shoulders and closed his locker. "Why?"
 
"His father called me and said he didn't went home last night." He explain. "Whaat?! Where did he went to?" Kai asked, coming closer to Suho. He may have a cold, emotion-less face but when it comes to others such his beloved ones, he didn't fail to protect them. "That's why I was asking you, idiot!" Suho said, punching Kai's arms lightly.
 
"Ohh, a fight ~" Baekhyun suddenly popped out between Kai and Suho then rushed over at the front gate while Kai and Suho followed after. When they arrived at the fight scene, they couldn't see anything except a blonde/grey hair but when Chanyeol stood beside them, they immediately got into the first row of the fight. Chanyeol laughed, compeletly enjoying the fight when the blonde haired guy kicked the other guy's stomach.
 
"Guys..." Baekhyun suddenly said, pointing at the blonde/grey haired and then the three of them followed where he was pointing at and found the blonde/grey haired guy, cracking his knuckles. "It's maknae.."
 
 
 
"YAH! MAKNAE!!" Suho said, grabbing Sehun's neck into a headlock. "Why didn't you not went home last night? Where did you go to? What happened to your hair?" Kai laughed and shook Suho's hands away from Sehun's neck. "Hyung, wouldn't it be wise to let go of maknae and he'll answer your questions?"
 
"Aissh.." Suho said, letting go of Sehun. "Now.Answer.Me." Sehun gulped in fear, normally when Suho gets mad, he doesn't show it and forget about it but this time, it's...different.
 
"A-ah, H-hyung.." Sehun's lisps appeared and he rubbed his neck. "I had to get some fresh air... I went to D.O hyung's house and I thought it would be g-good to change my ha-airstyle and colour." He lied, slightly smiling at the end. Now they have noticed that D.O's not with them and was walking to the front gate, yawning. "Oh, t-hat.. I was t-t-alking to D.O hyung last night."
 
This is really weird are what Kai, Suho & Baekyeol thought. Their maknae is usually calm and he even bothered to smile at them when they are in school, which he never does, only if they hang out. Also, Sehun never bothered about his hair and from what Kai recalled, Sehun onced told him. "Hyung, if I ever changed my hair in the future, I'm going to be worrying about a girl. " and that was when Sehun had stopped crying about his first love whom he changed his hairstyle into from a boy next door to a weird pink mohawk because his first love ideal type are a boy with a love of pink and has punk hairstyle.
 
"Yah! You should texted or called your parents about it. They need to where you are. Your father called me last night. You should apo-" Suho explained, telling Sehun's mistake but was cut off when Sehun glared at him. "Hyung.. I am not a little boy anymore." He said, then walking back to where his school bag was before he got into a fight because that guy spitted near his shoes and that was such an insult to him. If he needs to spit, can't he spit in the trash can? 
 
They looked to Sehun and back to Suho who frozed in shocked. "Guys.. don't you think maknae's weird?" D.O asked, after he heard the conversation.