Expression

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Luhan, Mina and Sehun felt the awkward tension between the three of them. After Seohyun had left, the three had stared into space and stayed at where they are.

 

Yah..” Mina started, Luhan looked at her while Sehun continued looking at the ground. “You almost committed suicide?” Mina scowled at Luhan who smiled at her sheepishly. Sehun had sighed and started walking away silently without Luhan and Mina knowing. It's best to give them privacy to talk things out.

 

Yah..” Mina said. “Yah! Stop saying yah to me! I'm older than you.” Luhan said, pinching Mina's nose who then scrunched her nose from the pinch. “So what? You're only a year older than me.” Mina protested and pouted. Luhan smiled and kiss her on the lips.

 

I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Seohyun before. You won't like me then.” Luhan said, making Mina open and talk but to shush her with his lips. “Listen to me, Mimi.” Luhan whispered her nickname, they were dangerously close to each other. Luhan had wrapped his arms around Mina's waist and pulled her close until Mina could feel Luhan's breathe.

 

When I was 6 years old, my mother forced me to play with Seohyun and since then we were inseparable with Sehun. We had known each other for so long but one day, Seohyun had left us without saying anything. We only found out from my mother that she's leaving and I was planning to confess to her on the day but I can't anymore. I thought I wouldn't be able to live without her and had decided to cross the road when a car was coming.”

 

I'm sorry that I didn't tell you.” Luhan said, nuzzling his head on Mina's hair. Feeling the softness and smelling the lavender flavour of her shampoo. He would love to be on this position forever.

 

Mina began to laugh and lightly smacked Luhan's head. “Of course, Luhan had something to that he can't tell to Mina-ah because it's too hurtful. It's okay! You don't have to tell Mina-ah.” Mina said, using her aegyo to cheer up Luhan. “Now, Mina wants to go back to the Suho and Baekhyun since they will be curious and Mina won't talk. Luhan will talk. Mina is still hungry.” Mina smiled and began walking back to the lunch table where Chanyeol and the others are.

 

Luhan couldn't help but chuckle, his girlfriend has many things that he can cheer him up but Mina is his. Mina is his property. No one much touch her, look at her or breathe on her. He laughed at his own thoughts, his boyfriend instincts are kicking in. He watched her walked away and remembered at how they meet and how he started liking her.

 

It was before Mina could attend high school when Luhan had met her in the bubble tea shop, her father was teaching her how to make a bubble tea, he hates hearing people get criticize but Mina cute, annoyed and serious' expressions make him laugh. She was too cute, not sure weather she has the flavour right nor the taste will be horrible.

 

Luhan had especially ordered chocolate flavour but Mina was too confused since she was busy doing the other customers' bubble tea, she had given Luhan's a strawberry flavoured. Luhan didn't drink the bubble tea and waited for Mina to finished with the orders while sitting down, watching her amused. She was making faces behind the customers' back when they were shouting at her.

 

Once she has finished, she had looked at Luhan since she had felt his eyes were watching her. “Can I help you?” She asked, her left eyebrow raised. “Hmm, I order chocolate but you gave me strawberry flavour.” Luhan said, pouting a little, making Mina knock her head and was about to grab the drink to change it when Luhan had grabbed her hand and made her sit down in front of him.

 

W-what are you doing?” Mina asked, standing up again but to sit down again. “What am I doing?What are you doing? Making faces behind the customers.” Luhan replied, getting amused at Mina's expressions and ever since then, he had started being annoying to her and the more expressions Mina had showed Luhan, made Luhan like her.