Act

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

N / A: YAAY! More than 50 subs! :D Thank you so much ^___^

 

Luhan came rushing down the stairs and found her mother, washing the dishes, Mina and a familiar woman talking and laughing together. Luhan felt his blood boil as he clenched his fist, he remembered the look the woman gave him when he had found out about the affair.

 

Oh, Luhan! You're awake!” His mother said, using the towel on the table to dry her hands after washing some dishes. Mina turned away from the woman and smiled at Luhan while the woman turned around and gave him a fake smile, “Oh! Luhan, oh my, you have grown so much ~” She said, walking towards Luhan and giving him a hug.

 

You're auntie surprised me when she rang the bell an hour ago. It's been a while since we last saw each other.” Mrs Lu explained to Luhan who squirmed under his auntie's hug and he quickly walked towards Mina who he noticed that she was wearing one of his shorts that are too big for her and stood beside her. Mina looked at him confusedly and started talking to Luhan's auntie for a few minutes until Luhan decided to excuse themselves.

 

That's okay! I need to go grocery shopping as well.” Mrs Lu said while taking out her purse from her bag. “Since you're father is coming later.” She added making Luhan stopped and Mina bumping on his back. “Oww ~” Mina whined while Luhan hugged her, feeling terrified to met his father again.

 

L-Luhan, what's wrong?” She asked while she felt him shake lightly. “I, I feel scared.” He said, letting go of Mina and opening his door and closing it after Mina got in. “Why?”

 

Because...” He started, taking Mina's hand and pulled her on the bed with him.

 

Luhan's auntie, Lin, wondered around the living room and sat on one of the couches. She turned her head towards the door when she heard a click sound. She held her breath, feeling like an intruder is about to go inside and might kill her but instead it was Mr Lu who held his briefcase and his luggage on each of his hands and entering the house.

 

It's just you..” Lin said, sighing in relief while Mr Lu raised a brow. “I thought someone is trespassing.” She explained. Mr Lu felt his drive wakening up as he saw how Lin thought that someone was trespassing when the house had survaillance camera outside. He drop his briefcase gently on the couch and walked towards Lin who knew what's going to happen.

 

He wants ... She thought, biting her lip. “We can't..” She whispered, “Luhan is here..” while Mr Lu shook his head, “I don't care about that. He knows what I'm going to do to him when he tells a single person about this affair.” He explained, carrying Lin upstairs to his wife's bedroom.

 

Luhan tighten his hand on Mina as he heard some creaking noise from his mother's room. His father is back, “I didn't tell anyone about this... except you.” He whispered, battling his eyelash, preventing the tears that are about to fall. “Since... since, when did they started?” Mina asked, looking at Luhan's eyes.

 

Like 8 years ago? Or maybe more than that.” He admitted, as he felt his chest heaved in relief and weigh much more lighter than before.

 

I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about this.” He said as loud grunts and moans could be heard. Mina closed her eyes and felt pity towards Luhan, she moved her hands towards Luhan's ear, making the noise inaudible. Mina had always looked at Luhan like he had never been hurt and been sad before but as she continue to know more about him, he has a lot of pain inside him and smiling when he was sad was one of his habits before, so, she would smack his head and lift his frown up side down and tell him, “Don't act like it's okay when it's not.”