Lasagna

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

As days passed since Luhan had told Mina about the affair that his father and his aunty has, the lesser that Mina ever saw her. She occupied herself hanging out with Sehun who gladly showed her around to the places that she had never been before like last week, he had showed her a park that has a huge fountain that you could throw a coin and make a wish.

 

Of course, being Mina, she threw a coin and wished - “For Luhan to let go of everything and find his happiness even though it will hurt me...” Mina isn't selfish, she tends to care more about the people rather than herself which irritated Luhan.

 

Speaking of him, it's been days since she had saw Luhan and he never went to school. Sehun told her that Luhan was just sick and ill that he doesn't Mina to go to his house since she might get his sickness and all that Mina can do is be worried sick.

 

But Luhan wasn't that sick and Sehun lied. He knew why Luhan isn't visiting Mina and going to school, he knew all along why but Luhan had made him promised to no tell Mina why.

 

What should we do today?” Mina asked, feeling sleepy and tired as she rubbed her eyes because she went to sleep late last night due to worrying about Luhan. “Hmm, let's go to the place that I love?” Sehun asked Mina who nod and followed him.

 

They had arrived to a park that has sakura trees but instead of the pink colour, it was a purple colour. There is a path way that will lead you to a dark brown house with grey roofs and in front of it, was a small pool that has big stones and pebbles around it. “This is where Luhan and I go to relieve stress.” Sehun said “...and I don't remember that this place can be a tourist attraction.” he mumbled to himself as people walked past each other and some were taking picture

 

Waaaah!” Mina stretched her arms, “This is such a refreshing place.” Mina inhaled a huge amount of air and exhale it, making goosebumps appear on her cheeks as she felt cold wind went past her. She turned around to find a couple walking at the path way but they seemed so awkward and quiet to each other, as she stared at them more, their faces become familiar.

 

They look like...” she whispered making Sehun turned around to where she was looking. He quickly went in front of her view and smiled. “I'm hungry. Let's go eat, noona ~” He said, making Mina distracted and nod as she felt her tummy being empty even after eating loads of pancakes since her father thought that Luhan would be eating breakfast with them.

 

I suddenly want to eat lasagna.” Sehun said, grabbing the menu. The 2 of them decided to go for italin food since they were both craving for it. “Me too, I want garlic bread as well ~” Mina told Sehun who nodded back.

 

Neh, neh, Sehun ~” Mina whispered, finished her lasagna first and setting down her knife and fork. “Don't you think those 2 looked so familiar?” she asked Sehun, pointing at the couple using her head who sat quite near at them.

 

Sehun felt his breathe caught in his throat, “Who do you think they look like?” he asked, not bothering to look at the couple as he kept on eating his lasagna. “The girl looks like Joohyun-shii and the boy....” Mina started, making Sehun choke secretly.

 

looks like...” Mina said, squinting her eyes to get a better view. “Luhan..”