Pil Suk and Minhee

The Jerk's Girlfriend

Seohyun popped her head over a fake bush that was placed a few seat away from her mother, who sat patiently, looking outside the window - she mentally laughed as Sehun and Mina looked at her, weirdly. “I know I said that we should stalk them, I didn't mean this.” Mina angrily whispered, “Don't you think this will make people pay attention to us?” She added while Sehun chuckled in his mind at how Seohyun had pouted when Mina had scolded her.

 

Okay, okay.” Seohyun surrender, “What do you have in mind then, unnie?” She asked, emphasizing the word unnie while Mina smirked at her little sister and grabbed her and Sehun's wrist to dragged them to a table in front where Minhee was. Mina froze as she came to a realization that her mother might noticed Seohyun, so she dragged them back behind the fake bush and took out a black 3D glasses and put it on Seohyun's eyes.

 

Why do you have this?” Seohyun asked, as she fixed the glasses on her face. Even though the winter is still coming, she felt uncomfortable as people had looked at her weirdly. “Can't they stop staring?” Seohyun asked, frustrated and loud enough for people to pinked and continue to where they were. Sehun chuckled, “They stopped staring now.”

 

Mina grabbed the menu flyer as she saw her father came in the store which was located in a street near there school but they had took at least 12 minutes to get there as Luhan was worriedly checking Mina's body then he glared at them while telling the both of them with, “If she doesn't come back like this, then I'll kill you both.” Seohyun took out her phone and texted Mr Jung as Mina gave her the sign when she had saw her father.

 

To : Jung Appa

From : Joohyun

 

Jung appa, can you see me? I'm in a table wearing a yellow dress with a knitted white jumper.

 

Seohyun send the text with a smile on her face as she had described her mum who still sat patiently waiting for her. Mina watched Mr Jung like a hawk as he looked through the crowd, he walked closer to Minhee and Mina made sure that she had ducked her head down and quickly looked at the menu.

 

Joohyun?” Mina heard her father asked and then gasp as Minhee turned her head from looking outside the window and looked at him with a smile on her face, “Ah! Joo-” Minhee said happily but cut off as she looked at Mr Jung. She felt a massive headache as she had wrinkled her face while Mr Jung realized that his legal wife is in front of him, “A-are you okay?” He asked as he leaned towards her and passing the water that Minhee had ordered.

 

Minhee distorted her face as memories and pictures of her with the man in front of her, “Ack..” she mumbled under breathe. “I do..” She answered as the priest look at the man in front of her who was holding her hand, “Do you, Pil Suk, accept..” The priest asked while Pil Suk cutted him off with an 'I do' as he was too nervous that everyone is looking at him.

 

Minhee opened her eyes and looked at the man in front of her who looked worried and nervous, feeling dumb as he doesn't know what to do. It has been over 5 years since he had saw his wife and he doesn't know what to do with women anymore as he occupied himself with work. “Minhee..” He said while Minhee looked up after looking down at the glass water, “I'm sorry..” Minhee cried as she remembered the man in front of her is her husband.

 

Daewon looked up at the scene in front of him with a teary eyes, his car was parked in a far distance from the store but not too far to not see the scene. “If only Joohyun didn't find out and had looked for him.” Daewon mumbled, putting a lot of hatred as he said him.

 

He remembered going out of his house and turning around to meet with Seohyun's friend, Yuri. He had asked her what she was doing, expecting for her to drop the clothes Seohyun had forgotten when she had the sleepover last week but to only get a surprise.

 

Seohyun had forgotten this.” Yuri said, reaching out her hand to Daewon who gladly took it and looked at it curiously. “She forgotten her birth certificate.” Yuri added while saying her goodbye after then.

 

If only Joohyun didn't find out, Minhee would be mine.” Daewon gritted his teeth, as he had found Pil Suk's address and would sign the divorce paper he had applied with Minhee, years ago.