Lulu!

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

Ah, are you okay?” The owner of the shop asked, holding the woman's elbow and helping her up. The woman bowed and grabbed her groceries bag. “Thank you!” She said then walking quickly to a red car outside of the shop. “Hmm, she sure looks like someone familiar. Sung Minhee ?” The owner of the shop mumbled then continue greeting goodbye to her customers.

 

The woman shoved the groceries bag inside her red car and went to the driver's seat. She ran her hands to through her hair. It has been a while since she had a flashback, the last one was her daughter, Joo-Hyun and herself was going back to Korea after getting cured in USA. The doctors who helped her in Korea was very helpul and one of those doctors was her husband who was the person who had helped her during the accident but the doctor and her husband, Mr Yeon Daewon had decided to go to USA and have Joo-Hyun come along as well since she, herself had forgotten her memories because she had fallen to the trauma.

 

The woman was busy, thinking about the girl she had met, Mina, Jung Mina and the boy. What was his name again...? She asked herself. The sudden ringtone of her phone, telling her that someone is calling her made her jumped and grabbed her small Louis Vuitton shoulder bag.

 

Hello?” She said, more like asking. “Minhee! Thank god! I felt something had happened to you. Are you okay?” Her husband, Daewon asked. He was a genius-like person but he shows his childish side more to Minhee and his step-daughter, Joo-Hyun. “Yeah, I'm okay.” She answered. “Oh, okay ~ Please come back home, Joohyun-ah's hungry.” He said but to only hear screaming at the back ground. “What do you mean I'm hungry? I just ate the lasagna. You're the one whose hungry.” Supposedly, Joo-Hyun said while Daewon chuckled nervously. “Minhee ~ Joohyun-ah is so mean. I'm hungry so come home quickly.” He said and then hung up leaving the woman, Minhee looked dumb-founded.

 

Mina watched as Luhan and her father cooking with their pink aprons. “Waaah! You're so pretty, Lulu! Like a princess!!” Mina teasingly said, patting Luhan's head who had his left eye twitching in anger. Mina laughed as he took a long breathe and continued flipping the pancake.

 

Waah! Like a good cook! You're going to be a good wife, Luhan!!” Mina said, completely enjoying the way Luhan held his anger and annoyance. She had been annoying him since he had worn the pink apron like her father but her father looked... old and fine while Luhan look so pretty and very girl like.

 

Her father chuckled at the side but when he had saw Luhan glaring at him, he shut his mouth and continue mixing the pancake mix. As he sensed Luhan is going to explode any minute, he had decided he should give an oppurtunity to Luhan. “Luhan-ah, I'll finish the pancake, you can rest now.” Mina's father said, taking the pan away from Luhan and carefully putting the pancake on the plates where they had put the already made pancakes.

 

Luhan smirked back and turned his head to Mina who was running away. He took off the apron and cracked his fingers and neck and started going up the stairs. “Come out, come out, where ever you are..” He taunted. He knows where Mina is hiding, he opened Mina's room but to only have it closed again, he stomped his feet rapidly thinking that Mina might hear him and think that he's going somewhere. Once he stopped stomping his feet, Mina hesitately opened the door thinking that the coasts is clear but it's not.

Luhan had grabbed her hands and carry her bridal style. She squealed in the sudden attack and struggle around thinking Luhan will drop her and she could flee but, no, no, Luhan is too strong and dumped her on her bed. He crawled to her like she was his prey, he dumped his body onto hers, leaving all his weight to Mina who felt like a lion was making her his sleeping bed.

 

Luhan was nice enough to propped his elbows beside her head and looked at her while smirking cockingly. “Tsk tsk, you've been annoying me..” He taunted, making Mina smiled sheepishly back to only make her expression darken as Luhan held her wrists above her head and held it together with his one hand. When did he gotten so strong? Mina asked herself.