Revenge

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Drop me where?” Mina asked as she stood up but to only sat back down again as there was a rope wrapped around the chair and her legs. “What do you guys really want?” Mina asked angrily, feeling pins and needles on her feet as she may had stayed in that position for a few hours and her legs gone numb, “Take this rope off!” Mina shouted moving her hands to remove the tight rope but to only give up when Zelo had stopped her hands and grabbed a dagger behind his back and slash the rope.

 

Here you go, noona!” Zelo smiled but then faded when Mina had glared at him. He silently yelped in fear and took a few backsteps. “Now now, no need to be angry.” Yongguk warned while smiling and shuffling his hands inside his pocket, “What do you want from me? Money? I don't have money! Clothes? I don't clothes because this isn't my house!” Mina asked causing Zelo to chuckled at her cute bursts of anger, “Why are you laughing?” Mina asked frustrated.

 

Zelo's laughter echoed inside the abandoned house, Zelo cleared his throat as the atmosphere become sour and tense. “Who brought me?” Mina asked, narrowing her eyes at Yongguk who smiled at her, “Aren't you an idiot? We did.” Yongguk answered while Mina frowned at the light joke, “Why?”

 

Because someone told us to do it. That someone had given us a lot of money to just kidnapped you – You should have just went with your friend and your little sister.” Yongguk answered honestly, “Who's that someone?” Mina asked and raising her left brow. Yongguk laughed at the lady in front of me, “You are really stupid..” He mumbled to himself but Mina overheard it causing herself to frown at the lad, “By any chan- Nevermind. Why should we tell the name of person who told us to kidnapped you?” Yongguk glared at Mina who stood emotionless.

 

Mina was extremely mad. The last time she had gotten mad was 12 years ago when Seohyun had accidentally kicked the doll she's been playing with to the bin, her mother and father was proud of Seohyun to kicked it right IN the bin instead of missing it – Mina got mad and didn't talked to her parents nor Seohyun for at least 5 weeks, the only thing they had gotten her to response to them was a cold face, a nod or a shake of head.

 

Why shouldn't you tell me?” Mina asked back causing Yongguk to get caught un-guard. Zelo laughed in the sideline as his eldest brother had lost to a girl when it comes to talking back and being cheeky. “Seo Daewon..” A voice shouted from the top while Yongguk face-palmed himself as the middle brother always need to tell something that isn't needed to be told.

 

Seo Daewon? Dr Seo? Mina thought while the three brother stared at each other and they have felt the sympathy feeling towards Mina. “Himchan, what did I tell you?” Yongguk asked while Himchan sighed, “To not say things that isn't needed to be said.” Himchan replied while Zelo chuckled, “Hyung.. This is why we always bully you. You need to toughen up when it comes to things you that you love. What happens when Yongguk hyung and I got killed, are you going to commit suicide?” Zelo asked as he remembered that Himchan have always has the look of mean, cruel person but in the inside, he was truly a caring and a mother to them even though he's the second oldest.

 

Don't. Don't asked me that question again.” Himchan warned as he ran his hands through his hair. Mina looked at the three brothers and find the scene quite familiar as Luhan, Sehun and Xiumin would always argue and didn't talked for the entire day but when she had come out of her class, she saw the three talking and playfully punching each other – Xiumin and Sehun would have thought that it was okay and it just made their friendship closer but Luhan had felt troubled and uneasy as he explained to Mina who was not paying attention to him and was playing the rubix cube.

 

Are you listening to me?” Luhan asked, propping his hands on his head and laying down on the bed to looked at Mina more focused. “W-what?” Mina asked as she twirled the rubix cube in her hands and started playing again, “I don't get how you finished this.” Mina frowned while Luhan stood up to grabbed Mina and put her between his legs and took the rubix cube in her hands and started putting all the colours back together.

 

Oh.. how Mina missed playing the rubix cube. It has been a while like 4 weeks since she had last played it and Luhan. Mina sighed sadly but then smiled causing the three brothers to be surprised at the sudden changed of emotion, “By Seo Daewon you mean. By any chance, is it Doctor Seo?” Mina asked fading her smile to a small frown and pout.

 

Yongguk clapped his hands sarcastically and nodded, “Well Done!! I never knew you were that smart!” Yongguk smiled wider when Mina had narrowed her eyes towards him while Himchan had smacked his older brother's head for acting stupid. Yongguk does reminded her of Xiumin who had always and throw sarcastic remarks towards her while Luhan would flicked his hands to Xiumin's forehead for revenge.

 

Why?” Mina asked in defeat thinking about Dr Seo and the good things he had done, “Have you ever lost someone you love?” Himchan asked while Mina hesitated before nodding, “Well.. You are the one who took that person he loves and this just a revenge from him.” 

 


Hi, it's authornim :) I'm planning to end this story at Chapter 50 because I don't want to have over 100 chapters since it might be boring to you guys and this story just needs to have it's happy ending soon.