Her Father

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

N / A: Sorry for updating just now.
Been busy with school T_____T

Mina shoved her things inside her bag and can't be bothered to put nicely as she fell asleep in class and her classmates and her teacher didn't even woke her up. Must be my punishment. Mina thought, yawning as she looked up to the door. She gasped at the sight of Luhan, looking at her with his eyes glaring and his eyebrow raised.

 

I-I'm sorry?” Mina said, more like asking while smiling sheepisly at Luhan. Luhan blew his nose in anger and started walking towards Mina. They've promised to wait for each other, so they could walked home together. Luhan raised his hand on Mina who closed her eyes, waiting for a smack on the head from Luhan but to only get a hand her cheeks. “I was so worried about you. I didn't know what to do. I was panicking because I thought something bad had happened to you.” Luhan whispered to her who frowned in replied.

 

Oppa, what did I tell you? I am strong. I don't need to be taken care of.” Mina clarified to Luhan who chuckled. “Oh really? The last time you've said that to me, you were begging me to hug you since you were too cold from the weather.” Luhan cocked his head and smirked at Mina who pushed him slightly and scoffed. Mina turned her head away from Luhan, away from him, so he wouldn't see the pink tinted colour on her cheeks but Luhan had noticed. He smirked and back-hugged her from behind and turned his head then he quickly peck her lips.

 

Mina squealed and grabbed her bag and starting walking outside. Luhan pouted and started chasing her, once he had gotten to her, he grabbed her hands who were dangling at the side of body and interlocked their fingers together.

 

Are you going to my house today?” Mina asked and Luhan replied with a smile. He really missed her father. “Sometimes, I think that you are there just to hang out my father and leave me at corner with a dumb look on my face.” Mina said, scrunching her face when she said hang out.

 

Maybe, I am?” Luhana asked, cockingly and chuckled after he had saw Mina's betrayed face. He took his hands away from Mina who scowled and he started running towards Mina's house to help Mina's father with the groceries. Mina sighed and walked slowly. It was too cold to do anything and snow will be starting to fall later. Mina's house was any ordinary 2 bedroom house in the neighbourhood, it was only her and her father living, the house is painted into grey coloured and the roofs is painted in a black colour and so was their windows.

 

Mina-ah! Hurry up, I'll close the door!” Her father threatened Mina who started running with light steps and then panting, putting her hands on her knees. “Oh! Come on! Change your clothes.” Mina's dad patted her back and pushed her into her room.

 

She entered her room but then quickly closed it as Luhan had his shirt off and was putting on a joggers from her wardrobe and she saw his grey Calvin Klein boxers. He had some clothes in her wardrobe because he spends most of his nights in Mina's house while his parents are out, working. Her door suddenly opened and a hand grabbed her inside and she ended up bumping into a hot, chiseled chest of Luhan.

 

Don't act like you have never seen this before!” Luhan said, pointing to his body. “I mean, who wouldn't like to see this body.” He added, his jerkness is starting to come out while Mina closed her eyes and grabbed some of her clothes and changed in the bathroom she has in her room.

Once she was finished changing, she had saw Luhan's clothes on her laundry basket. I have to do his laundry again? She asked herself. She went downstairs, frowning with her the laundry basket on her hips and started arranging the clothes' colours or else the white will turned into a pink colour or worse a blue colour.

 

She walked to her living room, seeing Luhan and her father, talking about football or soccer. She frowned deeper this time as she looked at the both of them, clearly immersed watching the TV and talking about the positions and scores. Luhan had putted his arm around Mina's shoulder who doze off to sleep immediately.

 

I'm really thankful to you, Luhan-ah.” Mina's father said, looking at Mina who fell asleep into Luhan's chest. “You've changed her. She was really dull and I don't know what to do after her mother and her sister went missing from the car crash but then she started talking about you, seeing her again with twinkles on her eyes made me really happy. I cried happily on that night because she was smiling uncousiously.”

 

Luhan nodded and smiled in replied. “She've changed me as well. I don't know what to do without her. If she die, I'll die as well.” Luhan said, looking on to the ground. This is why he likes hanging out with Mina's father, they could talk man-to-man and spread their feelings towards the same girl.

 

The first time Luhan had meet Mina's father, he was really really scared out of his wits, he had planned to dumped her because of meeting her father scared him but he really really love Mina as well that he decided to get on with it and meet his father who then accepted him as his son-in law.